Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 07:40:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A lesson learned Started by: FitzChivalry on Feb 10, '17 23:57
'She' asked to go that way but Lord Fitz was busy.....asking for money from proceeds of crime utilising completely ligitimate methods...

I think you've quite severely misunderstood what I meant. It would be silly to ask to go out with a bang, that'd contradict the whole sudden and rogue-ish aspect of the happening. Asking to be shot is quite the opposite of what I mean, my dear.

And for the love of everything that is (un)holy, please stop whining so much. Grow a pair, girl.

Report Post Tip

Awww bless....

I can't grow a pair but she did have something about her, she challenged respectfully and was ambitious...not of the mafia regime??

Not for the 'in crowd' maybe but of the 'out crowd' grows now.... to offer a +1 is silly?? Ignorant reply in my view...

Report Post Tip

Integrity or lack of it is big here...my cousin had expressed concerns and gone elsewhere to seek counsel in the absence of a proper GF.

I don't think there has been any whining - I think it suits some to label things this way I simply rely facts....there is a huge difference...

For example a veiled threat to my cousin should she suicide that the blood of all of her family would be on her hands by Fitz to them hear him shout PROTECTION is just a small example of the challenges faced by part time half arsed ego driven GF's. Not salty based on fact and if needed transcripts can be brought here...

I guess Fitz is still sleeping again....he does it so well...

Report Post Tip

"What. The. Fuck. Is. Even. Happening. Here." Constantine said openly with space between each word with a cocked eyebrow, the immediate area most likely able to hear him.

His chanting and clapping no more. His head though was a little sore, not from the jumping about like a loon but instead from ticking over into the dangerous territory of mind fuck.

Constantine took this as a sign to depart the gathering and head back to his little slice of sanity in Vegas. Maybe Chuckles might be about, he thought.

Report Post Tip

I love a good meal...always the starter sets the whole experience up...main course, dessert and coffee to follow....

Fitz: I can make this go away, you need to give me something though doesn't have to be cash on here if you get me...

Report Post Tip

I am aware of where I am speaking so to post a copy of the exact telegram given my receiving devices right now is not possible so I re-typed....main course, pudding, dessert and coffee will be a direct transcript and worth that wait between courses....

Report Post Tip

Yawns 

Then returns to sleep some more.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I think Anteros got a pretty sweet deal.

She was greedy and went for a shot on somebody who was likely to not be in favour in the hope of getting a juicy reward. I respect that a lot. Alas, that reward came with a risk, and unfortunately for Anteros, the kill was witnessed.

Fast forward one hour, and Anteros has failed to own up for the kill, and only confronted the issue once she was confronted with the witness statement. After this series of fuck ups, I think being forced to share the hit reward and then some extra would be a pretty good outcome for her. 

Chicago had absolutely nothing to do with this, but if I had been either New York or Las Vegas, the mother cities that had particular interests in this event, I would have demanded blood. Let's get this straight, just about anyone is allowed to set up in an annexed city, and there is a long road to them being in a position where they can shoot "crew leaders" from other cities without first at least confirming it with the mother cities in question. 

Report Post Tip

Falcone looked at the crowd filled with Godfathers all the way down to gangsters. He walked in the middle of the crowd and yelled. "For Every Leader, Every earner, Every Soldier and even every associate. Could we stop arguing about this? She was my great friend and a great person in my opinion. You guys have your own thoughts but Let's brush that off the table for a moment. Anteros was a great Crew Leader and quite experienced. She did know consequences of shooting a crew leader without permission. She got greedy but we already went over all the aspects of this event. Instead of people, yelling and screaming...Could we just move on and go back to partying and making money. That's all, I can say so thank you and have a wonderful day"

Falcone got up and walked away from the crowd.

*As I slowly wipe the blade of my stiletto off with my handkerchief  I hear a women ranting and raving about a past incident that took place days ago.Pulling the blade away from the cloth I stuff the cloth into my pocket and fold the blade up and place it in my other pocket. I stand straight grabbing the handkerchief  from my pocket and start folding it placing it in my inner jacket pocket and I look towards Zara and wonder how shes complaining after only being in our neighborhood for a day.She Claims her cousin spoke to her about the issue but its hard to believe that a Made person would talk to a THUG about any certain situation that was a matter of security irregardless of the family bond. So he decides to speak up and ask.*

Now Zara, Certainly you understand how this thing of ours works since you seem to know so much about the political issue at hand so allow me to ask you.How the hell does anything your complaining about matter? How the hell do you know so much about the politics of our time when you just got off the damn boat to be on our shores. I'mat a disadvantage here as you're truly trying to make an atonement of ones actions when you yourself were not here and that in itself is confusing and down right...Ignorant. Your off spring or in this case "Cousin" Fucked up and had to pay for her actions. and since you are new here you can surely understand that there are unspoken rules and codes we live by. Now I'm sure that you will be dis batched for the amount of respect you've shown here today or in this case lack there of. You wonder why Godfather Fitz chose to act? Im going to go out on a whim here and say maybe its because of attitudes like your own that are here just to look good. Or just, or innocent. Or what ever the fuck you're looking for. The bottom line here is your "Cousin"  fucked up and had to pay her debt. the debt was paid with her blood and all accounts are satisfied unless you want to carry on and possibly put your family line in jeopardy just so you can look right or good or innocent or what ever the fuck your trying to do. all any of us hear is someone whining about what they dislike and being disrespectful about getting their point across. But again.. Fuck what was done as its done. Fuck why it was done as its done. Move on..

*I start walking slowly down the sidewalk adjusting my hat in the reflection of the window at the local bakery admiring the fresh Italian bread in  the window*

Report Post Tip

Hopes they are all enjoying what Fitz had for supper last night in those tasty licks...

Plainly put Fitz and others that are trying to make this sound salty, it isn't and trying to label it as such lends value to that old system of controlled speech out here that you claim to value....unless of course you'd like to be clearer about free speech? Free speech that involves an arse lick or get labelled as salty as a cry baby maybe??

May I remind you Anteros took her own life - what could she be salty about in that??!

Fitz many have said it before and many will I am sure in the future lazy Godfathers that just swings their dicks around every now and then when they wake tend to not hold much respect - we know your followers, they will speak after this to gain more favour with you, it is predictable and a little dull really.

You stated that those in free cities that were not performing would either be removed by the community or by yourselves....you have just proved this is not the case...It was confirmed that red rum was out of favour, even a blind man could of spotted that one and a community member acted, they held talks with the mother city and as out of favour agreed a very modest settlement, really to have completed a job they should have done anyway. What you did was pure greed and power...either fall in line with your own words or admit you fucked up.

You said Ant didn't mail you except to ask about the hopes for the future.....how fucking awful of her!! Imagine a crew leader that did not need their arse wiping, was ambitious and capable and only approached a godfather as and when needed.....sounds horrendous!!!!!

You are lazy Fitz, no two ways about it, people notice these things....most had to go to Bonkers at one point or another through your lack of commitment. You have the rank but you do not have the rest LORD Fitz as you insist on being called...

Maybe we can use here to clarify the rules on the free cities: a person that is failing, hitlisted and out of favour maybe removed by the community once a hand delivered letter is sent to both the mother city of the hit listed person, the mother city where they belong, offer a back massage to the hit listed person, compensate the home mother city an appropriate amount and cough up 15 million.....

I simply could not of put together a better process if I had tried...just brilliant....Red Rum I apologise that Ant never gave you that back rub...she is shit at them anyway so you were saved from an awful experience there...

I am impressed by the number of time pieces people hold on here that they show to me, clever time pieces, they ring a little sound every hour on the hour....how clever is that?

You have a title LORD but no substance....maybe the community would enjoy reading some of the other letters you sent to the lovely Ant??

Unfortunately for you she could manage all by herself, I think you'll be more successful in your approach with the ones that might need or enjoy even you wiping their arses for them....when you are of course awake that is, or responsive, or show any remote interest...

Ant will tan - she has offered to show me her white bits so I will be off to study those very soon!! Thank you to those promising the telegrams once the trash is taken out...

Oh all those that want to have the good label now label this as salty now despite it simply being an honest recount of events....after all the streets are a semi free, sometime if you say the right things place to speak openly in line with kissing arse and not saying anything that is truthful or remotely damages a GF reputation...it is a unique definition of freedom of speech I will give you that much.

Personally, I'd been avoiding much of this discussion as the fact of the matter is 99% of it doesn't interest me. It's a large amount of hypocrisy and idle threats. Both can be fun, but for some reason just aren't here. 

Let's address a few of them to get lots of this crap out of the way so the protagonists can get back to having a right good dust up on some of the important things...

Zara, you're out here complaining about Fitz taking steps against Anteros for fucking up as she took it upon herself to take steps against RedRum for fucking up? Fair enough, there's a difference between being questioned as a leader and taking an unauthorized shot... but it all comes down to a leaders right to choose. Anteros made a decision and carried out an action. Fitz became aware of it and carried out his own. For you to defend one while attacking the other is a little moronic, to be honest. 

You say you fully stand over the decision. That's a lie. Anteros tried to hide following the shot. They flew instantly and when people, people that sit higher than Anteros did in the pecking order, started asking questions they ducked their head down hoping they'd get away with it. That isn't someone that felt justified in what they had done, so please don't treat us like idiots when you come out here preaching as if Anteros was the second coming. She was a naughty girl, as well as being a filthy one by your own accounts, so lets not pretend otherwise.

This thing of ours has rules. You don't touch a button man without a nod. It's simple. It always has been. This has nothing to do with you, with Fitz or with any of the nonsense being thrown around in your comments. It's simply a tenant of this thing of ours. I can't tell for sure if you're actually unaware of this or simply ignoring it as it doesn't fit the current flawed narrative you're spinning, but for those of us following along hoping for an interesting fight these sort of flawed arguments pretty much kill the mood. Better to avoid these errors and focus on something else. The lazy and good for nothing stuff seems to be working for you, maybe stick to that. The factual stuff is being far less effective for you.

There's a very good reason that none of the rest of us took that shot and picked up on an easy payday. We knew better. Are you really suggesting Anteros was the only one capable of hitting or smart enough to figure out some cash would be nice and the rest of us are all idiots? That's a very flawed argument. I'd keep well away from that one.  

Throwing insults that others are getting upset and then having a tantrum when you're called upset really isn't going well. Avoid that. It's looking silly at this stage. The more someone stomps their feet and shouts "I'm not salty" the more the rest of us wonder if they'd like some fries with that salt. It's not a good look.

All the suggestions of being able to manipulate guys with your feminine charms isn't clever and isn't impressive. Guys be idiots. We know. Shake your tits at them, some will fall over and hang on your ever word. That's not news and it's not impressive. It's someone being a slut and someone racking up a few idiots to follow them. They tend not to be the most impressive specimens. They tend to have their blood supply in their crotch and a severe shortage of anything further north. Most probably don't have two brain cells to rub together. If that's your little shadow army, I'd put a decent bet on them managing to get themselves killed long before they do something that would even approach hurting Fitz in any meaningful way. 

As an outsider looking on I had been quite impressed with Anteros. She seemed a capable woman with a decent head on her shoulders. At this point, the conversation leads me to believe she was a filthy little tramp that actively tried to manipulate idiots and felt herself incredibly self-important for doing so. Again, that's not a good look. I wish it wasn't the case, but it currently is.

It's currently sitting at a 2 out of 10 on my "is this person a fuckwit" scale, so much work needed. 

I hope some of these pointers will help in improving the overall quality of fighting and bitching we see. Lots of non sexual thoughts and best wishes, 

Tsu - I have a brain and not just a penis - DhoNimh. 

For Fitz, I'd like to offer the following tips...

Fitz? Fitz? Fuck sake. He's gone asleep again. He gets no tips. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A lesson learned
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL