Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 07:40:29
Page:  1 
Pass The Baton - North Side, CH Started by: Administrator on Feb 11, '17 14:01

This is the Pass The Baton for North Side, CH. Only players from this district may post here.

If you do not know what this is, please speak to your crew before you post here.

Event Results, Eighth Place: Old City - Not enough entries to officially place, but thank you working with what you got. PS Chocola needs to die more often, this was the highlight of my day.

Report Post Tip

First word: Fair. Last word: Quill. If this is the last post then the last word is: Fair.

"Fair.... You call this fair..."

Evelyn mumbled to herself as she stood at the crosswalk. Her mind was racing with thoughts of a deal that was just presented to her. For those couple of moments she actually forgot how cold it was outside. This was until a gust of wind whipped through the streets, which acted like a wind tunnel. The gust hit her with such force it actually moved her ever so slightly. Instantly a chill went through her body, she tried to bundle up more but it was futile. She was already as sealed up as she was going to get, the only way to get warm would be to get inside somewhere.

It was Chicago in the midst of the winter and if anyone knows Chicago they know you don't want to spend much time outside during these months. The onset of frost bit can happen quickly as she stood at the corner she put her hands in her pockets. It didn't do much but at least her hands were kind of sort of out of the elements. She knew she had to get moving cause standing there wasn't accomplishing anything. She gathered herself enough to figure out where she was and where to go.

"Ah, just a half a block away from The Buckshot Bar and Grill. I could use a nice hard drink that would warm me up." She thought to herself.

It was a place owned by a fellow mansion resident and it was one that was often frequented by NorthSiders. With the deal that was just offered to her, which in her mind was absolutely ridiculous, it gave her a place to think, get someone else thought on the matter and warm up.

She waited a couple of seconds for the traffic to clear before making a B-line to the other side of the street. Usually she would take her time, walk at her own speed and get there when she got there but not today. She was on a mission, which was to get out of the cold. Plus she now had the taste for liquor, a shot of whiskey to warm the body and then a glass of wine to get the mind in order. 

The streets were empty, so it only took her a few moments to reach Buckshot's. She burst through the door as if she were being chased. This startled a few people, especially this one guy. She really didn't get to see who it actually was cause by the time she looked up all she saw was the back of him sprinting out the rear entrance. Though it was funny, he was in such a hurry to get out that he was tripping over everything in his path. It didn't really surprise her but it sure made her chuckle.

She watched until he was out of sight, the little bit of humor went a long way. It took her mind off the chill she had for that moment but that didn't last long. The door opened behind her which sent a shiver back through her body. She took a couple steps towards the bar, scouring the layout with her eyes until they came about a couple of opened seats. They were in the perfect location, in the back corner almost as far away from the door as possible.

It took her a quick moment to weave in and out of the crowd, the place wasn't very big so any sort of a crowd made the place a labyrinth to get through. Finally she came upon the open seats, which felt like a task to her, she took off her coat and placed it on the back of the chair. The barkeep was already standing in front of her waiting for her to notice him. They knew her face here and in general mansion residents were top priority, this was one of the benefits of a mansion resident owning the place. 

"What can I do for you today ma'am?"

Without hesitation Evelyn looked up and began speaking.

"Hey Michael, I need a shot of that private stock whiskey and a glass of my red wine. You know the one and you can just leave the bottle with me."

Michael nodded, gave her a smirk and went off to gather what she wanted. It took him just a matter of a moment and he was back with the precise liquids.

"Here you go, just flag me down if you need anything else."

With a smile Evelyn picked up the shot of whiskey and tossed it back, a wave of heat coursed through her body. Finally the chill was gone, now it was time for business. She thought back to the conversation she her contact at the police station. He was the guy that tipped her off to things on the street and this tip he gave her was not to her liking. There were some people that needed to know their place in this thing of ours and she was sure to send a message to them.

She shuffled through her bag, found a piece of paper but nothing to write with.

"Damn!" She thought to herself.

The names of the people raced through her head, there were a handful of them. She needed to jot them down before she forgot and missed someone. She stood up from her seat and spoke loud enough for the people around her to hear.

"Does anyone have a quill?"

Report Post Tip

First word: Quill. Last word: Science. If this is the last post then the last word is: Fair.

Quill pen, Roxie knew exactly who had written the list just delivered to her. EvelynReed was the only person she knew that insisted on writing with one. As she glanced at the list she knew exactly what it entailed. Roxie recognized the first name on the list, Roscoe Holder a real shady bastard. Next was a guy that went by one eye Charlie. He had already taken a shot to the head, I guess you never learn. The bitch Sunshine, Roxie knew her well, she worked the streets. The other names were a little familiar but whereabouts would need a little investigation.

Roxie started with making a few phone calls. Her first choice was Big Moe. He could be trusted.

Hello Big Moe what’s up my man? We need to hook up for a little business. Can we meet tonight around 8pm at the Buckshot Bar and Grill. We will meet with the others and see what we can come up with. You can bring some of your boys.

Good it confirmed Big Moe see you then.

I knew that these hits would have to coincide with each other. I couldn’t let it get out that people were beginning to meet their demise. I needed to get someone to make arrangements for 4 people on the list to be taken out at one time. I knew I needed reliable people to accomplish this.

First I will take care of Sunshine. I will make a call to my favorite person to handle this.

Hey there my love how’s it going with you? You remember Sunshine right? Yeah the one that caused all that trouble the last time. Well she has crossed the line this time and needs to be dealt with. Can you handle it?

I knew you could come through for me, OK then meet me tonight around 8p at the Buckshot.

Think, think Roxie said to herself. Who can I get to take care of the 4 that need to be taken out together? I will have to get the boys in the crew to help with this one. I know these guys meet at a certain restaurant. We want just them. We don’t want to get innocent people involved.

I worked on this all day making several telephone calls. The day had just flown by. I dressed and called Bentley.

Hey there Bentley please brings the car around and picks me up in about an hour. I need you to take me to Buckshot Bar and Grill. I have a very important meeting to attend there.

Damn it was cold outside. Bentley let me out in front of Buckshot Bar and Grill and drove off to find parking spot.

I walked into the Buckshot seems like everyone was waiting for me. I walked over to the bar and motioned for Michael to pour me a glass of my favorite Moonshine. Big Moe walked over, stood behind me and started rubbing my shoulders. He could feel the tension in them.

This all had to be accomplished in the right manner. If not done right there would be a lot of repercussions. A lot depended on this being done right. We want no mistakes. Want this done as clean as possible.

I motioned for the others to meet at a quiet table in the back. Everyone shared their ideas. After talking with everyone I think we have this down to a science.

Report Post Tip

First word: Science. Last word: Great. If this is the last post then the last word is: Fair.

First word: Science. Last word: Great. If this is the last post then the last word is: Fair.

Science lessons in his teenage years floated through Utopia’s mind as he walked through the streets of Chicago in order to make a confirmatory meeting, arranging the hits on some small time punks. Utopia remembered how his dream was to become a researcher, or an astronomer, before his career plan took an abrupt change following the death of his father at the hand of his enemies – something that paradoxically had motivated him to enter the family business looking for revenge. 

Thoughts like these always went though this mind when the nature of his business required him to do something that became little easier with practice – ending life. Regardless, he was the Don now, and his family counted on him to end life or command others to do so with a ruthless efficiency. As he entered the Buckshot, these thoughts left his mind, and he became fully focused on the task at hand.

As Utopia entered, the room paused for a split second, before carrying on as normal. He was well known in parts of Chicago like this as a businessman with some interests that were perhaps a tad bit shady. As he walked to the back of the room to meet his colleagues, the table went silent. He was not expected to be here. He skipped the small talk.

“Roxie have you checked this spot for any bugs? We’re good?”

Roxie nodded. Utopia nodded and then took a deep breath and paused for a few moments.

“I don’t usually get involved in business of this nature. Who are these punks? Roscoe, the jewellery thief? Charlie? That small-time pimp? They need to go, but either way, we have more than enough people qualified to do this smoothly. I’m here because I’m afraid that I have just received some information from our friends in North Side with Reggie. They have been able to confirm some rumours first heard by Evelyn that there are two very large hits on the heads of Reggie and myself. Someone wants us out of North Side.”

Utopia paused again, and took a sip from his glass of whiskey that had just been brought to him; he did not need to order in the Buckshot.

“Well, either way, these 4 punks need to be dealt with. The Instigators have information that these guys work for the Mafioso behind the hits, but that even they don’t know their identity. These punks were making preparations to set up new rackets in North Side, after Reggie and myself had supposedly been removed.”

Utopia downed the rest of his drink, and then stood up.

“I need to go play some golf. Between yourselves, I want everyone at this table to figure out how we’re going to take these hits smoothly, then I want to find out who the hell this man or woman in the shadows is, and I want these hits on myself and Reggie off the damn market.”

Utopia nodded at the table. He wasn’t really going to play golf. It was a code used within North Side for when they knew they were being trailed. Utopia had noticed one of the less corruptible agents from the FBN a few tables away. He would rather leave them cold on this business; they had a habit of messing things up. He made for the exit, opened the door and felt a flurry of cold air hit his face.

He sighed and sarcastically mumbled.

“Great.”

Report Post Tip

First word: Great. Last word: Fire. If this is the last post then the last word is: Fair.

"Fucking Great!"

Reggie boomed at the top of his voice, he wiped the drool out of his rugged beard and placed a palm onto his forehead, he licked his lips as saliva was the only way to stop the dry mouth and reached for the dregs left in the whiskey bottle, he chugged sharply with a grimace on his face letting out a sigh of relief. Another late night drinking and philandering had got the best of him once again, after lying in bed all day he was awoke as a married couple were having an argument out in the streets, he reached for his underwear which lay strewn on the bedroom floor, sniffing the piss stained briefs he bent down placed them on anyway, before strolling to the bathroom and taking a leak looking around
at the surroundings and realising it's not his apartment!

"Hey Tuts, Where the fuck am I, I gotta get out of here"

he called out to the naked woman lying in the bed 

"Old town hun"

A vague memory of the previous night struck his brain and thinks became more clear, throwing his clothes together in a hurry he rushes to the door half naked and getting dressed

"I'll come see you again sweets"

he grumbled knowing it was a lie and no intention of doing so. 

Reggie stepped outside and ran to his car, the bitter weather was not to be messed with. He drove to his apartment, It was only a few blocks away so it didn't take five minutes, upon opening the door there was a card on the floor which read 'Buckshot 8pm', he huffed and pulled out his pocket watch it was 8.14 he was already late. Rushing back out of the apartment to his vehicle with no time to change last nights clothes, driving through the north side of Chicago like a lunatic Reggie pulls up outside of the buckshot. The weather was cruel, he breathed out and could see a cloud of smoke like he'd been puffing on one of his favorite cigars, he took a small dash towards the door and stormed into a lively bar, the atmosphere didn't change as everyone was used to seeing his face, Reg had some kind of problem with alcohol so naturally he headed straight to the bar where a bottle was waiting for him and so was Roxie.

"Where's Utopia" He gasped

Roxie looked at Reggie unamused

"you're fucking late again Reg"

She said it with a snarl but not loud enough for anyone to hear

"Utopia has gone to play golf, the word is there's a hit on your head and we think
we know who they are, Roscoe and Char.."

Reggie interuped her with a huge laugh

"Those fucking goon, are you for real? I shit fucking punks like those guys for breakfast. This isn't even an emergency
I'll give Matt a call he can help you take care of it
"

Roxies rolls her eyes and nods. Reggie was still chuckling to himself like he'd heard the best joke in a long while, he wanders
to the phone in the bar and dials Instigators HQ A voice answers

"Hel.." Reggie abruptly blurts out "Get Matt down the Buckshot now, Roxie is waiting for him"

He then slams the ear piece down.

"Roxie he's on his way I'm going to take a piss" 

Reggie walks in the toilet and checks all the cubicles, even though he laughed it off he didn't want to get caught with his pants down, literally. He starts to urinate in the toilet before letting out a loud grunt 

"What the fuck"

He felt like his dick was on fire!

Report Post Tip

First word: Fire. Last word: Hands. If this is the last post then the last word is: Fair.

Matt rushed towards his front door like there was a raging fire behind him.  Throwing his jacket over his shoulders, he wondered what had gotten Reggie so wound up. The message left for him was “to get his ass down to the Buckshot straight away as if his life depended on it”. As he got into his car and fired up the engine, he reached into the glove compartment, and pulled out his smith and Wesson just to make sure that it was fully loaded.  Placing it back down on the passenger seat, he sped off towards the bar.

Walking into the bar Matt strode across to where Reggie, Evelyn and Roxie were sitting. He stopped at their table, and asked exasperated, “What the fuck is going on?”

Reggie with one eye half closed snapped his head up from looking at his feet and snarled, “Some piece of shit punks want to start shit with me and Utopia.  Sort them out!!”. Flabbergasted at his seemingly unconcerned response, Matt almost laughed at the fact he had panicked, and rushed down as quick as he did. “Oh is that all?”. After getting the details Matt said, “Well best get started then.  We’ll split up, find one each then bring them back here for a little chat, Roxie you’re with me getting Roscoe, and Evelyn, go pick up Malya and find Charlie. Sunshine can wait till later”.

Standing outside the rear entrance to the bar, Matt could hear muffled banging noises coming from the trunk of his car and smiled. “Gotya ya little fucker,” he thought. It hadn't even been particularly difficult, he and Roxie just headed into a part of town where people with big mouths knew pricks like Roscoe, slipped a few hundred dollar notes here and there and bingo, they had his location. He was still in an alcohol induced coma and lying on his couch when they crept into his apartment.  This meant knocking him out, and getting him into the trunk of the car had been a piece of cake.

Opening the trunk suddenly, Matt gave Roscoe a quick slap, grabbed him by his collar, and hauled him out into the daylight to guide him through the back door of the bar, and into a small dark room which had only a chair in the middle of it. Reggie was already waiting in the room looking slightly more menacing that he did an hour ago, and as Matt sat Roscoe down on the chair, Roxie tied up his hands behind him.  Once done, she smiled at Reggie, and left the room closing the door behind her.

Reggie broke the silence first, and spoke with a low grunt. “So i hear you’ve been looking for me?”

Roscoe stuttered, his eyes wide with fear. “N..nn..no, I ain’t Reggie man, honest..”

In a flash Matt swept across the room, and backhanded Roscoe's’ jaw, sending his head snapping back and then forward again.

Amused at his Right Hand’s eagerness to cause harm,  Reggie said, “I’ll ask you again. I hear you’ve been looking for me?”

“W...well.. Yes, OK I was but y..you have to believe me it was all Charlie's ide….FUCKING HELL!!”. Matt had caught him off guard mid sentence with a right hook that nearly knocked Roscoe off the seat. Looking at Matt, and raising an eyebrow, Reggie just shook his head, and turned his attention back to their captive.  “You were saying?”

With blood dripping out the corner of his mouth, Roscoe managed to yell out the words “IT WAS FUCKING CHARLIE’S IDEA.  HE PUT ME UP TO IT. I SWEAR REGGIE, I DIDN'T WANT TO KILL YOU!”

Reggie turned to Matt with a sympathetic expression on his face, and the pair just stood and stared at each other.  After a few moments, Reggie shook his head, and looked down at the ground. With a grin Matt flew at Roscoe, planting his foot square into Roscoe’s chest, knocking him and the chair backwards over onto the ground. Leaping over the chair, he drew his gun out in mid air, so that when he finally landed back on the ground, he was able to lean over, and point it straight at Roscoe's head. “You’re not fucking killing anyone you piece of shit,” and before Roscoe could utter any word of a protest there was a loud bang as the bullet passed straight through his skull embedding itself in Roscoe’s brain.

Standing up, and dusting himself off, Matt turned to Reggie smiling then said, “I can't fucking wait to get my hands on Charlie.”

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $250,000 Tip

First word: Hands. Last word: Murder. If this is the last post then the last word is: Fair.

First word: Hands. Last word: Murder. If this is the last post then the last word is: Fair.

Malya rubbed her Hands together to warm them up as she got into Evelyn's car. "Thanks love. I appreciate the ride." She smirks as shuts the door, and Evelyn drives off. Known for causing a bit of trouble from time to time for no good reason Evelyn just shakes her head and laughs before filling Malya in on the details.

They head to the east side and question a few contacts. Stopping at a local bakery first. The ladies walk in and immediately see a man start walking towards the back. “Oh come on tony we’re just here to talk” Malya laughs “I promise I am not going to do anything…this time”

They follow him to a back-storage area and question him on the whereabouts of Charlie. “last I heard he is staying at the motel Montego on 5th street.”

“You got a room number?” Evelyn presses.

“That’s all I know, I swear. I have a business to run here can I get back to it?” He says as he starts to walk towards the front.

“sure” malya smiles then pushes a few things off the shelf as she walks out behind Evelyn.

They leave the bakery and head towards the motel. After a bit of convincing, Evelyn gets the room number from the hotel manager  and they look around a bit from the car. Malya pulls her knife from her purse and puts it in her pocket. Then straps a gun to both of her sides.

“I doubt he’ll be alone so when we get closer we’ll take out anyone he is with then knock him out.” Evelyn says as she prepares her weapons as well.

“Works for me” She smiles. “takes it slow until we get up to the door just in case”

Once at the door they kick it in and immediately draw their weapons, shooting one person in the chest, they move to the bathroom and jiggle the handle. Locked. Evelyn shoots off the door handle and pushes open the door. Malya steps in and hits Charlie in the face with the barrel of her gun. “You pull the car closer and I’ll get his big ass out of this bathroom.” Malya zipties his hands together, as tight as they can go and pulls him to the middle of the room where Evelyn helps her from there. After getting Him in the trunk they take a couple deep breaths and drive off…

Having called ahead they park at the back of the Buckshot where a few of their fellow associates were waiting for them. Getting out of the car and walking in the bar Malya sees Matt and Reggie. She walks up giving them both a hug and orders a drink. “crown please. 2 shots”

“you want in on this one?” Matt asks her. She takes down the first shot shaking it off as it stings down her throat. Then the second choking on the burning sensation.

“Maybe you should give someone else another murder notch on their belt”

Report Post Tip

First word: Murder. Last word: Square. If this is the last post then the last word is: Fair.

First word: Murder. Last word: Square.

Murder notch eh? Is that what you dames call it these days?

Santos says as he sits next to the ladies at the bar and orders a Cutty and water.

Reggie looks up as he hears Santos's voice and says, "Jesus these damn women didn't handle it yet what in the fuck?! We need to get this handled.

Santos grins, looks up at Reggie back at the ladies and says "Obviously ya'll dames thought you had the perfect plan to handle this issue and wanted to come here before you finished the task at hand.But lucky for you I've got a buddy that is a fixer of sorts. He will know the perfect place for this body. Malya is this bum in the trunk or what? Malya looks over and nods.

Santos stood up and made his way to the phone booth in the back of the bar. he forced the door open and dropped his dime in.The rotary begin to turn as Santos dialed the number. "Honesty?! whats up man this is Santos,I'm down here at the Buckshot with Matt, Reggie, Evelyn and Mayla sorry to bother you but we have this situation I need help cleaning up.Bring the chain saws shovels and picks. 

Santos hung up the phone and made his way back up to the bar to wait for Honesty to arrive.He couldn't figure out why these women didn't finish the job in the first place and thought they could be cops.This Could be a set up..It could all be bullshit. Santos taps Reggie on the shoulder and asks to have a word outside.

Reggie and Santos walk outside

Look man I'm going to get straight to the point. I really hope you know these women because something isn't right. Who the fuck starts a job they don't fucking finish? Who ties up a body they leave in the trunk just for  someone else to drive it somewhere to finish it off?

Santos looks at Reggie and notices that he cant stop scratching his nuts.What the fuck man I know they say that a fast car is only as good as a fast women but damn son you might have the clap!? Look Fucker! Don't worry about my nuts of these fucking dames.Just get rid of the body before something does happen.

You got it Boss! Waiting on Honesty now he should be here any minuet.I asked him to bring the right tools so we could do the job the right way. Hopefully he doesn't fuck up and forget the tools.

Reggie and Santos walk back into the bar. Reggie yells someone get me a fucking drink and a shot of penicillin my nuts are burning!!

Santos walks over to the cigarette machine and buys a pack of smokes.

I start to think of the possibilities of these women being cops pacing back and fourth trying to keep my cool  

Get me another drink dammit! I fucking thirsty! And where the fuck is Honesty! Fuck my life this guy moves about as fast as pigs fuck. I quickly noticed I was talking to myself and walked back to my seat at the bar.

I grabbed my drink from the bar and the bartender walked up and asked if I was ok. Get me another one please.. As soon as he does Honesty walks through the door.

Whats up man you ready?! Honesty exclaims.. yeah Im ready Honesty! Hey Malya let me have your keys weve got something we need to finish.

Honesty pay my fucking tab you owe me $20, Then We're Square!

Report Post Tip

First word: Square. Last word: Detective. If this is the last post then the last word is: Fair.

"Before I reimburse you, give me the keys to the car; we're heading to Lincoln Square. At this time of the night, there shouldn't be too many people around and we can dump him in the Chicago river. The body will follow the stream and head to the Mississippi river watershed."

Honesty took out 20$ from his wallet while talking to Santos and gave it to the bartender. He then turned around to face Malya and said,

"Hey, thanks for your work and sorry about Santos's skepticism. We don't see many women in this thing of ours, so please pardon him."

Honesty made his name through his calm nature and kindness. He made his way around Chicago by making friends and keeping close with contacts he made throughout his life. His honesty and loyalty were the only two things that trumped his kindness and calmness. He faced EvelynReed and said,

"Lady Evelyn; beautiful as always" He kissed her hand as a sign of respect for his close friend and one of his closest allies. "Sadly, I don't have much time because I have to go take care of business. Can you please tell dad that I won't make it home for supper? I can't seem to find him anywhere."

Because of the family's notoriousness among the police officers, codes had to be created and used, so that they wouldn't get arrested for a slip of the tongue. That phrase was one of the more widely used one as it meant that we wouldn't make it to HQ because of business and dad meant Utopia. Honesty and Evelyn also had their own surnames: Brother and sister. They weren't related in anyway, but since they were hands to Utopia, they had to have their own code names since people reported to them often. Evelyn smiled and nodded and then Honesty walked to the back of the bar and opened the door while motioning to Santos.

In the car, Santos and Honesty were catching up on current life as they were separated because of life choices. They met under Reggie, but then Honesty moved with Utopia, but both remained in North Side. 

"Tell me, are the others dealt with?Santos nodded and confirmed that Roxie contacted someone to deal with Sunshine; we had Charlie in the trunk and Mattsr dealt with Roscoe. Something seemed odd though, but Honesty couldn't wrap his mind around it and contemplated in silence as to what felt wrong.

After a half hour ride, the two got out of the car, parked right by the side of Chicago river, and opened the trunk. The women had put the body in a big plastic wrap so that the blood would not spill in the trunk. Santos looked at Honesty and asked if he brought the tools and Honesty took out an industrial garbage back that he knew would not rip by the weight of the body. He didn't need other tools because of where the river would bring the body. 

They picked up Charlie and put him in the big black bag and then, after making sure no one was looking at them, carried the bag to the river and dumped him in. That's when it hit Honesty.

"Charlie, Roscoe and Sunshine... Utopia told me on the phone that he was informed by Roxie that there were 4 people on the list. That only makes up three... Damn it... Do you know who the fourth one is?

Santos shook his head and Honesty sighed. He would have to figure out who the mystery person is and deal with him. They got back in the car and drove off to the restaurant and dropped off Santos. Honesty asked him if he could as Roxie if he can give him the list and he did, only returning 5 minutes later to the car and gave it to him. "Who in the world are you...?"

Days later, Honesty figured out where they man lived from a contact in the police force; an old friend who became a contact after Honesty helped him achieve his position. Honesty went into the family car and drove off to the guy's place. According to Joe, he lived in a secluded area in the woods, away from urban life. It was a long drive ahead for Honesty, but he didn't mind. The peacefulness filled him with tranquility.

After a six hour drive, Honesty parked the car near the man's house and walked towards it. He creeped toward one of the house's window and saw through it a man sitting in a leather chair, reading a book. He was faced away from Honesty and Honesty quickly recognized him.

"What the fuck...Honesty muttered.

Dylan used to be Honesty's best friend. When younger, they only hung out with each other until sadly, the troubled city of Chicago was too much for Dylan. North Side was being controlled by Danny Roberto, the head of a now dead mafioso family. Dylan revered Danny as a role model because he displayed power and wealth. Dylan had started climbing Danny's ranks and Honesty kept telling him that this way of life was going to get him killed. After all, it was because of Danny most people were poor. The extortions were too much for people and one of the reasons Honesty was poor as a young boy was because of his thugs taking money from his father. Honesty and Dylan confronted each other often until one day they parted ways in a rather unsettling fashion. Years later, a man named Utopia with from Bonkers and Teo shot Danny and Utopia took over Danny's operations. Turning North Side to a better way of life, this is when Honesty started working for Utopia and in which he developed a strong friendship and undying loyalty to him.

Honesty was filled with rage when he saw Dylan in the chair and he lost reasoning at that very moment. He stormed to the front of the house and banged on the door. After several seconds, Dylan opened the door and Honesty tackled him to to the floor and started beating on his face. Somehow, Dylan managed to kick Honesty off and back up to the end of the hallway. Honesty got up and pulled his gun out to Dylan's direction and screamed, while tears ran down his face,

"WHY?! It didn't have to be this way!!! We were supposed to become something you and I!! You could have come with me and Utopia!! But this is how you wanted to live your life?! WHY?!?!"

Dylan looked at him, sweating profusely with blood dripping from his face. His nose was starting to swell up. He spat on the floor and responded very calmly, "Ten years since we've last seen each other and this is how you greet me..."

Silence lingered for several seconds, but felt like hours.

Dylan choked up and said with a cracking voice, "He... He took everything from me!! EVERYTHING! Why would I go and serve under a tyrant?!? He killed my only hope of getting somewhere in life... Him and that cocksucker Reggie... They can both go to Hell... I had a fucking future with Danny and they took it all away! Do you know what it feels like to witness your closest friend die by choking on his own blood?!? So you can go fuck yourself and die in a hole if you think I would ever, EVER, work for trash like you!! Yes, I put the hit on them and so what?! THEY'RE JUST SCUM LIKE YOU!!!"

Honesty threw his gun at Dylan's face and he recoiled and Honesty ran toward his once best friend and pushed him over the kitchen on the kitchen door, breaking it down. He put both hands on Dylan's throat and smashed his head in the floor screaming sounds and letting tears fall on Dylan's face. He had let his rage get the better of him. The emotions he felt were too strong and he then backed away from the lifeless body when he realized what he had done. Killing came naturally to Honesty and he never felt remorse. But this.... This was pure animosity that Honesty never felt before. However, a job had to be done and it wasn't finished yet. Honesty dug a hole somewhere in the woods with a shovel he found in the house and dumped the body in. The sun had come up when he was done and Honesty said a prayer for his once best friend before leaving him. He made sure the room was spotless and no evidence was left behind. He went back in the car and called Utopia. 

"Hey, can you get a bottle of brandy out and a glass with ice cubes in it? I'm coming over. I just did something and I need to talk about it."

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah. Now I am. I'll tell you about it at your place."

Honesty told Utopia about what happened and his friend put an arm around him and comforted him the best he can. Honesty drank the brandy until he started seeing blurry and Utopia asked again, "Are you sure you're going to be alright? I mean, the way you told me about how you took care of him is... unsettling"

Honesty looked at him and said very softly, "I will be. After all, all is fair* in love and war."

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL