Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 19:47:42
Page:  1 
Excuse me. I have a question Started by: PhelixTheSphinx on May 06, '10 17:19

Phelix walks out of the HQ into the streets and sees everyone celebrating the anniversary of this Deimne character. He grabs the nearest thug and breaks his nose before turning to a gangster nearby and asking what the fuss is about.

"Didn't you hear? It's Godfather Deimne's 1 year anniversary!"

Phelix shoots the Gangster, fucker was wandering around sponsored by the infamous Durden gang. As the gangster breaths his last breath, Phelix whispers:

Who the fuck is Deimne? Honestly...I've never heard of him. When I was the left hand man to a pot of gold, I never saw the Godfather. Are we really sure he even exists? I mean honestly. With a name like Deimne I wouldn't be surprised if this entire year has been a drunken prank played on us by the gods.

So my question to you is,

Do you have proof that Deimne exists? Are we sure it's not just an over grown leprechaun playing pranks on us?

Report Post Tip

Confucious who had seen Phelix "Celebrating" along with everyone else in New York today knew that he was obviously intoxicated and rambling on about nonsense. He hands Phelix another joint and beer

Today is a great day to celebrate! Have another and get back to the party Phelix

Report Post Tip

Deimne is obviously a farce. He's like that TylerDurden fella. He looks like he's real but he's not. It's all smoke and mirrors. The truth is that New York is run by a series of hamsters running on wheels in conjunction with a bunch of monkeys locked in a room with typewriters.

Report Post Tip

We all know that I am nothing more than a facade. Everyone knows that the real boss of NY is MattGondan.... I've said too much.

Report Post Tip

Marley takes a puff, exhales, and speaks

I figured something like this was going on, afterall the "Real" parents of Deimne used to speak with me.

And Confucious we all know ScreamingButterfly is the true Godmother of NY.

Report Post Tip

Deimne is obviously a farce. He's like that TylerDurden fella. He looks like he's real but he's not. It's all smoke and mirrors. The truth is that New York is run by a series of hamsters running on wheels in conjunction with a bunch of monkeys locked in a room with typewriters.

Hellllloo....it's a bunch of Flying & Drunken Monkey's running off of BK flown in from Chi-town, not hamsters! You need to look a bit further over the wall there Kilroy.   Dom winks before sauntering off

Report Post Tip

GRHS MattGondano.

Report Post Tip

Baby looks around.

Oh this was a celebration?? I thought everyone was looting New York...

Baby drops the goodies she had stolen from the corner market and takes off running.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Excuse me. I have a question
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL