Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 06:12:14
Page:  1 
when night breaks Started by: ezio_auditorie on Feb 16, '17 06:34

when night breaks you can smell the lower half of the city come out only a but a tad percent of the average amount. the lonely light guiding the people is the moon and the street lights but that leaves plenty of shadows what lurks in those shadows is known to but a few. they say if you slipped up recently your find your selves in those shadows and in a sleep your never wake from again.

jones:(breathing heavily) I think I lost them boy did I score tonight who knew betraying my own team would land me such a pile."

mystery voice: you messed up jones you shouldn't have done that."

jones: whos their who are you I'm armed!"

(jones waves gun in the air)

(the gun goes flying out off jones hands and sticks to the wall.)

jones:"owwww"

a shadowy figure emerges from the dark

mystery man: "you messed up I'm sorry but its to late for you"

(holds knife to jones neck)

jones: " no please look ill split it with you 50/50 hu hub how about it?"

mystery man :"names ezio by the way not that your use my name oh and ill take it all plus your bounty."

with out a sound jones drops dead and ezio claims the bounty.

zero: " I wonder who my next target is."

ezio sits down at his desk awaiting the next job who will employ him next for what reason how much cash and whos last night will it be next.

Report Post Tip

Night breaks...

DB tightens his trench coat at the waist. Its a long black coat; slim, other than the obvious Tommy Gun hidden under it. Long and quite sharp; but tonight, it just wouldn't keep the cold out.

"Brrrrrr.... These damn long nights, this fucking cold chill, that horrid smell just aint worth it anymore. I need a score, a good score. No more of these little small time heists and strong arm robberies. I need that one score, the big one, the one that would allow me to escape and retire somewhere warm," DB thought to himself.

Just then DB heard a noise, a distinct "owwww!" Intrigued, DB decided to look into it. He lurked back in the shadows but headed towards the sound. There was a mysterious man holding a bloody knife, and some poor goon lay slumped over with his throat slit. DB wasn't in time to hear much of the conversation, but he did hear the mysterious man say, "names Ezio by the way." DB thought, "Ezio.. Ezio.. hmm, just can't put a finger to it. I might not know this Ezio yet, but obviously he is good with a knife, and isn't shy of murder. Maybe I can follow him a bit, he might just be useful. Never know when you can use a good knife man, or at least find one with some extra cash on hand."

DB proceeded to lurk in the shadows, carefully following Ezio back to what looked like his office or headquarters. The night was coming to an end, the sun was starting rise. With one last thought, "Interesting night, going to have to keep an eye on this Ezio fellow, he may just prove to be resourceful; but for now I need some rest." No richer in the pocket, DB decided to call it a night and lurked off through the shadows from where he came.

Report Post Tip

as   DBcooper disappears into the dark he notices a slight bulge in his pocket. he reaches in and pulls out a note it reads as follows: hello DBCooper yes I know who you are your rep seems to perceive you I hope you know you cant ever follow an assassin unless they want you too. ezio_auditore is my name drop by if you wish to do business (: I am an assassin after all  ps; this note will self-destruct  in 2 seconds.  the note explodes into smoke covering DBcooper in ash. AS DBcooper dusts off the ash he can hear a slight voice saying : that's for following me.

Report Post Tip

Still covered in ash, DB slowly begins to wake and stir. "What a strange night, how did that note explode... that sneaky Ezio got right into my pocket and I didn't notice a thing! Oh well, I guess I did follow him. That stealth... so sneaky!"

DB slowly and meticulously cleaned the ash from his trench coat; he couldn't stop thinking about his meeting with this Ezio fellow, and how it could possible be profitable. "That Ezio, good with a knife, stealthy as can be, and has a drive for assassin work. This might just work out. As soon as the night breaks think I will head over and see if he wants to take on a job for me."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: when night breaks
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL