Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 09:52:09
Page:  1 
The Expendable Penguins.a new addition to NS spirit Started by: Reggie on Feb 16, '17 19:13

Reggie stumbles out on to the streets, swigging away a bottle of whisky shouting "Party woo", his shirt half unbuttoned revealing what can only 
be described as a red lacy bra and a tie wrapped around his head. He unbuttons his trousers and starts to piss up a near by fruit and veg stall,
It was rather disgusting but the locals didn't bat an eyelid. 

Cue Narrator;

"To some this would be shocking behaviour, but here on the north side of Chicago we call this spirit.. more importantly we call this 'Northside Spirit' If you don't know, then you probably do not need or want to know. However, that being said the North side couldn't care less"

Reggie begins to shake himself off and begins to slur, "shhhmmmmmmattt, heeasass beeaaaing" After Utopia presents him with a wake up slap, he begins to talk once more..

I'd like to thank Godfather Bonkers for presenting me with the the golden Chicago Globe award for being the hardest worker and the most photogenic leader in Chicago..Oh we're not here for that? Sorry.

I've known Mattsr since he was a little shit..woops I mean boy, he was a little rough round the edges eating out of bins and snatching purses from old ladies but after some hard work and a few slaps by myself and @TsuDhonNimh he's developed into to a fine man and an even better gangster, through the ranks he has rose under the Instigators. We're a proud cit...Hold on, this is going on too long so I'd like to introduce Mattsr and The Expendable penguins the newest addition to the North Side of Chicago. 

Congratulations! Mattsr and welcome.

Reggie buttons up and stumbles off

Report Post Tip

Matt stood near North Side's Godfather as Utopia slapped Reggie awake.  His hands twitched missing the perfect opportunity to do that himself, but refrained and merely smiled as he watched.  He shook his head upon hearing Reggie talking about the Chicago Globe award growing accustomed to hearing the same slurred speech every night about how he'd never attain the Globe award for all his North Side Spirit.  Reggie's eyes focused now on Matt giving him a look....one that kept Matt locking his door every night for his own sanity.

"I’d like to thank the the entire upper structure of Chicago, with special mention to Godfather Bonkers, Don Utopia and Don Reggie for choosing me to be a representative of North Side. It is such an honour to be chosen for this opportunity. I am humbled that you would place your faith and trust in me. This is a responsibility that I do not take lightly, and I will endeavour to represent you with the utmost loyalty and respect.  I aim to make you proud.  Thank you greatly."

Report Post Tip

Thinking back to his time in The Instigators, Tsu had so many memories flooding back. There was so much he could say. The great times he had spent with both Reggie and Mattsr, the bonds they had forged, the memories they had carved in stone and the stories they had lived through. He smiled as each of them came flooding back in all their glorious details. It was going to be tough to decide which ones to comment on and which ones to share with the gathered masses on this exciting day. 

Then it hit him. He knew the perfect thing to say. It would sum up the North Side Spirit in its entirety and let everyone know that Tsu, though a Looper now, still had some of his North Side roots. With all of that in mind, with so much surging through his head, he mustered up the courage to say something in the true North Side fashion.

Congratulations. Well done Mattsr

Report Post Tip

Mattsr it is always a rewarding experience to watch someone grow. If I cast my mind back to when you joined our city you could have been described as a bit of a Mr NoobyPants and yet here you are today in a bold suit - the black on white combo is very penguin like I might add.

You are a prime example of the potential pay-off that we can get by investing time in newer bloodlines.

Having originally taken the role of Godfather in the North Side of Chicago, before moving to The Loop, I suppose there must still be a a trace of North Side spirit in me too....so on that note - nice one

Bonkers smiles, nods, turns on his heel and gets back to business.

Report Post Tip

Utopia slaps Reggie again for good measure. 

Where were we? Ah yes, Mattsr

Expectations tend to be lower if it is a bloodlines first time running their own operation, let alone their first time on these shores. However here, that will not be the case. You have impressed me very much since arriving in North Side and I think credit is due to all those that taught you about this world and who have helped to develop into the mobster that you are today. I also think praise is due to you and your willingness to learn, and to climb up the ladder. 

I will keep this short and sweet in light of my North Side spirit, but I would just like to say one big congratulations. Should you ever need anything, do not hesitate to ask my friend. 

Report Post Tip

MissNiki- had to miss the celebrations on the street for Mattsr, so she quickly penned a note to send by errand boy.

Dear Mattsr, 

Congratulations on your new headquarters. I'm sure you will make a fine addition to the North Side of Chicago. I apologize that I cannot be there to celebrate with you in person, as I'm in LA following up on some "merchandise". I'm sure you understand.

Sincerely Yours,

MissNiki-

Brooklyn NY

Report Post Tip

"North Side Spirit..."

Evelyn just stood there shaking her head. She had definitely seen some things in her time in the North Side that would make most people shiver. This was the way of life though and she had grown quite fond of it. She watched as Reggie and Utopia began slapping each other like a bunch of kid on the school grounds. With a roll of her eyes she made her way over to Mattsr.

"Matt, congrats on expanding this district. Perhaps in you, will bring a bit of sanity here to the North Side. If you ever need anyone to take care of those Penguins when you aren't around just let me know and if you ever need anything the mansion doors will always be open. Congratulations!."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Expendable Penguins.a new addition to NS spirit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL