Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 05:56:21
Page:  1 
The Prodigal Bounty Started by: Ezreal on Feb 16, '17 23:15

As you lounge around, recollecting and plotting away your day, one of your favorite tunes on the radio was interrupted due to a loud shrieking hiss followed by...

EX-TERM-I-NATE!      

EX-TERM-I-NATE!     

EX-TERM-I-NATE!

You cover your ears and cringe from what you can only assume is a horrific emergency broadcast noise being emitted from the radio. A few moments of silence go by before an unknown voice begins to speak...

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. My apologies for the drastic introduction, but Dalek and I have recently decided to team up together in a fashion to "take out the trash". Every week we shall be hacking into your radios and bringing you the latest list and updates of bounties that need to be taken care of through out the six cities. So let's get started shall we?!"

"Starting off this week we have..."

Dalek interrupts...

I-DENT-I-FY!

"An anonymous mail showed Tarras had tipped off the local authorities in confiscating over 68 of James_Storm's home-grown marijuana plants.  This resulted in jailing James until his right hand man could lump out the bail money. She may be a small fry, but the bounty on her head currently sits at $50,000. Reports show they are currently located somewhere in...Chicago."

"Here's a quick break down what to look for..."

Sex: Female

Height: 5'4

Weight: Roughly 140lbs

"Next up we have..."

-Andrew_brummer  "Reporters have announced the culprit was caught fleeing the scene of crime where an established member of Famiglia bonk bonk was found dead in the bed of his own home. Members of the community have started a bounty of $500,000 for his departure into the afterlife. Local residents claimed to have spotted them in Philadelphia."

"Reports show the suspect to be..."

Sex: Male

Height: 5'3

Weight: More or less 180lbs

"Last but not least! Our final culprit is..."

"Rumor around town is a man by the name of Carl_eveleigh has made a threat against Utopia regarding a secret photo in hopes of blackmailing him. It seems not only was he blackmailed but also was unsuccessful in acquiring the photo back. The bounty on this fella is 1,000,000! I've been asked by my boss that the photo be returned along with his head and that you do not look at the picture..."

"Unfortunately, we currently have no whereabouts or info on this target."

"To claim your bounty please provide some proof to 4420 Maniac Mansion BLVD. Well that's all for now folks! See you next week!"

Report Post Tip

Kathryn listens to the radio broadcast with great interest. The technological ability and the ambition were certainly impressive; she made a mental note to keep an ear out for future updates.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Prodigal Bounty
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL