Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 13:55:02
Page:  1 
The Bottom Of The Bottle Started by: Junkrat on Feb 19, '17 07:36

Late night, the moon cast its glow over the city, a beauty or a curse? The slight hum of cars passing by hit my ear. What time it was? Lost in the night. The bottle sat next to me like a friend. Sometimes a man could only believe it was. The occasional person strolled by, off to do whatever it was we humans did. The elegant clink of the glass touching the cement. The whiskey went down and my mind wandered. There was times i didn't know who i was, or who i had become. Life brought with it misery, yet other times i thought i was the king of it all. The struggle never ended, one day this the next that. Bottle after bottle and still no conclusion as to what my purpose was.

Life started out fucked in every way possible from the start. I wasn't the type to yell at the world with a sense of entitlement for what had happened. Past is the past and nothing I or anyone else did could change that simple fact.

The whiskey and fast life intrigued me from a young age. Money couldn't buy happiness, no words truer to that yet it bought me any fucking thing else and that just about did it for me. I could never go back to the small innocent child I once was, you keep getting older every breath you take. That thought alone kept me making something out of every day.

Feelings vanished, it had been that way since before i could remember. It was a good thing in the end, dirty business was all we had in this life. If you had the heart of a pussy you wouldn't last a minute and that's just how it went.   

Every bottle brought death a little closer to my doorstep, I had my arms right open waiting for that embrace, if it came right now i'd float off into whatever it was laying beyond this world. Until then i'd make a name and swim at the bottom of the bottle.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Bottom Of The Bottle
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL