Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 04:51:27
Page:  1 
Life in a Prison (PTB Continuation) Started by: CookieSandwich on Feb 20, '17 15:11

She was lying in bed, staring at the top bunk and considering the options. Escaping would be impossible. This place was too damn secure - even for this kind of people. A little lockpicking here and there surely wasn't enough. 

Ever since their sentence had been settled, she had only seen Gabriel , Gregos , RichardMarcinko , Wraak and BaconSandwich through the double-fenced walls. CS missed them every day - it was difficult to get used to the lack of being with them. At least the boys had each other. CS had no one - only her cellmate, who seemed to be the same kind of person as herself. 'A caring cat-loving person with a heart bigger than a truck's engine.' That was how she, Maya, had described herself on the first day. Except she was allergic to cookies. That statement had nearly teared CS up.

The well-known officer plodded his way through the large doors and yelled louder than he usually did. 

"RISE AND SHINE, M'LADIES!! It is time to get up and get some breakfast! Go go go!"

While slowly taking a few bites of the same, shitty food they always made - cereal with milk - she contemplated over her life choices. Kidnapping that mayor had never been a good idea. She knew they should have organized it better, yet all the boys thought it was enough with a vague plan in mind. She made a mental note to never listen to any of them again - especially not BaconSandwich . He was full of stories anyways.

After breakfast, it was time for the free period. As usual, she would go outside for a walk to enjoy the weather of Los Angeles. Sometimes Maya would walk the same route with her, but only sometimes. Most of the time, she would stick to her friends who did not like CS at all. Perhaps this was just not a place for her. Perhaps this life-time in prison would be like hell. 

As if it isn't already, she thought to herself. They don't even have cookies here. What is this place? 

CS glared over at the men's ward while walking along the fences. All of them wore the same, light blue suit as the women did, and sometimes it was hard to tell one from another. Of course there were some faces whom she was able to recognize.

She could see one of the whitest boys, BaconSandwich , sit on the benches along with the rest of the crew. They were all there - and a couple of others as well. It seemed they were doing good in this place. Laughing, sharing some of the good stuff and enjoying the weather.

None of them were looking in her direction, so she gave up on trying to draw their attention. They were at least a hundred yards away from her, and she was afraid to cause unwanted trouble. However, she was hoping to see them again one day. In person. With no fences around them. 

She wandered on along the fences and enjoyed the sun baking in her neck...

Report Post Tip

"Wake up, Gentleman! Get your asses lined up for count. Let's go, Let's Go, Let's go! Breakfast is in 20 minutes. Open doors to Block B!"

Richard was already awake. He didn't sleep much the first night in the "closet" that was now his home for the foreseeable future. He stood and walked to the front of his cell awaiting the doors to open. "Bam,clank!!" The door slammed open. Richard stepped out of his cell and awaited his name to be called.

"Roberts?"

"Yeah."

"O'malley?"

"Aye!"

"Johnson?"

"Here."

Yeah.

Count continued for another 10 minutes through the rest of the block. After count they filled in line and made their way to the chow hall. After making his way through the line he looked around the hall quickly trying to find Gregos,Gabriel,Baconsandwich, or Wraak anywhere. He wasn't sure where any of them where located in the prison yet, But none where located on his block. What they had done was a serious thing. The government was taking no chances with us.

He saw didn't see anyone but Baconsandwich yet. The table was fool so he couldn't sit with him but he was able to make contact with him from across the hall. Richard found a table against the wall and in the corner. A safe and secure spot, no one could come from behind or get him from the side.

Richard was a very observant and cunning individual. He was always that way, born that way. He was able to see weakness and strengths in his environment very quickly and put it to his use as best as possible.

Richard was finished eating and stood from his table and emptied his tray into the trash. The food sucked of course; He was used to fine cuisine and wine, not this slop. He left the chow hall and made his way to the outside courtyard.

Richard stepped out into the courtyard and scanned the area. Who was where and with who? Doing what? Thing's he had to know. This was about survival from the moment he stepped foot on the prison bus to this hell hole. He spotted some of the others sitting on a set of bleachers; Richard made his way over to them and said his greetings then sat on one of the bleacher bench's. Listening to the conversation that was already going on when he approached.

Report Post Tip

Gabriel had laid awake the whole of the first night, thinking back to how it had gone so wrong. At some points he started to consider blaming his previous Boss, she had started this plan after all. He stopped this thought quickly though, it was wrong to talk bad of the dead so it must be just as wrong to think bad of the dead.

No the only people to blame were himself and CookieSandwich, they were the top dogs, they were where the buck stopped. It was them that had got them all into this mess. Basically they had more or less just tried to 'wing it'. Well there certainly was a lesson to be learned here, that was for sure.

Life inside was pretty depressing, not that he expected a fun park or anything. It was just the same monotonous stuff day in and day out. Bland food, the same bland clothes, bland walls and nothing to do.

"I suppose this is how they think to break us down" he mentioned to Wraak whilst doing there twentieth circuit of the same bland outside courtyard.

He passed the bench where the others were sitting, gave a little nod. It was at this point that he could see over to the Women's area. He couldn't see Cookie but knew she was there somewhere, all alone. At least the guys all had each other for back-up. Still he an idea.

Just as he started his next circuit Officer Tracey bashed straight into him, knocking him to the floor.

"Listen asshole, I don't know what kind of arrangement you have with Kosab, but I have been informed to apologise and let you walk. Well Fuck that you little weasel I ain't given anyone an apology and I certainly ain't letting you walk, now get off the floor coz you do have a fucking visitor, now get the fuck inside, NOW"

Gabriel gets up and turns away from officer Tracey to face his colleagues, a large smile playing across his face. He give a little wink then made his way inside. He had been waiting on this. 

Report Post Tip

The first night inside Wraak had spent pacing up and down asking himself a lot of 'what if' questions. What if he arrived earlier. What if he didn't sjow up at all. What if CookieSandwich wasn't the first one down the stair. What if CookieSandwich didn't blow that kids brains out. And so it went on all night. Eventually he stopped asking question about shit he couldn't change and start thinking about something he could change. How the fuck were they going to get out of this shit hole.

The next morning in the showers he was still asking himself the question. He was so distracted that he didn't notice everyone quickly clearing out of the showers. He only became aware of something being seriously fucking wrong when someone tapped him on his shoulder and whispering "Hi baby" As he turned around there stood Bubba and his 2 brothers Bubba Ray and Bubba Cletus. They were fucking huge, all of them were built like brick walls, fortunately they were just as clever as a brick wall as well.

Wraak knew he had to think quick, he dropped the soap whilst smiling at Bubba, and slowly made as if to pick it up, all the Bubba's started to grin in anticipation, with them suitably distracted Wraak kicked Bubba Ray between the legs, with him out of the action he swung at Bubba's chin and when he connected he knew he was in big shit, Bubba didn't even flinch. That's when Bubba Cletus wrapped his massive arms around him and started to squeeze the life out of him. He quickly slammed the back of his head into Cletus's nose and thankfully the vice like arms around his chest relaxed. Gabriel, Gregos and RichardMarcinko chose that exact moment to enter the showers. They took the only Bubba that remained standing down in a a matter of seconds. They then proceeded to kick the Bubbas into submission.

With the 3 Bubbas laying bleeding, Gabriel stood over them and said "You work for me know, you do what I say when I say, understood?" The Bubbas made no attempt to dispute the point.

A couple of days later whilst he and Gabriel were doing the 20th circuit of the bland prison yard, discussing the guards weak attempt at wearing them down, Officer Tracey knock Gabriel to the ground, and told him "Listen asshole, I don't know what kind of arrangement you have with Kosab, but I have been informed to apologise and let you walk. Well Fuck that you little weasel I ain't given anyone an apology and I certainly ain't letting you walk, now get off the floor coz you do have a fucking visitor, now get the fuck inside, NOW"

As Gabriel got up and looked at them with a huge smile, Wraak knew that Gabriel's plan was being put into action. Now things were going to get interesting...

Report Post Tip

Falcone wakes up and gets out of bed, It was around ten in the morning. He grumbles about how much work cookiesandwich and Baconsandwich left him when they all got thrown in jail. He gets dressed and looks at the Calendar. He says to himself   "Another great day of doing everything that three people usually do. I do have to go see Cookiesandwich today and tell her about the outside world and what the hell is going on. I will not see Baconsandwich because he was the idiot that managed to get them both arrested."

Falcone walked out of his room and pass numerous members passed out on the floor. He leaves the HQ and waits outside for the usher to bring his newly bought 1938 Ford 5 Window Hot rod. He thinks to himself "The one good thing about Cookiesandwich not being here, I don't have to deal with her yelling at me for buying a new car."

Another car pulled up behind his and it was filled with 4 bodyguards and in his car was him and his three most trusty bodyguards. They Drove off to the Prison. 

Falcone and his bodyguards got to the prison. He opened his door and walked into the prison. The guards that were guarding the door looked at him but they looked away when they made eye contact with him. Falcone entered the prison and went to the front desk. The guard brought him to a secret room. The room was completely metal with a metal desk and two metal chairs. Falcone was surrounded by his bodyguards. A guard threw cookiesandwich into the room with Falcone. 

Falcone smiled at Cookiesandwich in her prison uniform.

"Hello my wife and boss. Let's begin our meeting"

Report Post Tip
6:00AM My Place.

Ring! Ring!

All I could hear as i slowly woke from my slumber, drug dealing and such keeps a man busy, i slowly walk to the phone, slowly rubbing my eyes as i pick up.

"Hello? No, you didn't wake me, today? Okay! Around 12 is fine, heh, ill bring ya some cookies."

12:15 Philly state pen

Waiting, all this fuckin waiting, then finaly, the visitation doors open, I walk into the room, dressed in a sharp black suit, i take a seat across CookieSandwich.

"Good afternoon ma'am how the feds treatin ye? The crews been busy since you're abrupt departure."
Report Post Tip

Swalinny got into the prson around the morning. Everyone was outside on the courtyard enjoying the day while she was stuck inside. She shouldn't have killed that man. Who would've known the guy was a cop. He wasn't even wearing his uniform. Why did she always have the bad luck. Now she had to go to prison all for a stupid mistake. 

The officer in charge let her to her "room". It was a small metal box with a bunk bed inside and a toilet. There was just enough space to stand up and walk to the door. The officer gave her her clothes and yelled at her: You share a room with some girl called cookiesandwich. Don't whine. You should not have done what you did!

Swalinny was shocked when she heard the name cookiesandwich. Atleast she knew someone here. She had heard her boss was send to jail, but wasn't sure it was true. She saw cookiesandwich's stuff on the lower bunk so she crawled up to put hers on the top one. It didn't look much like a bed. It was more a wooden plank. "I guess it'll have to do", she said, "It is not as if i got another choice" you could see the annoyance on her face. 

The officer screamed again: "Now go outside. I got other things to do than see you stupid prisoners unpack. Go outside and if you sart trouble, i will beat you so heart you won't be able to walk anymore!" Swalinny could feel that we would be good friends. The officer actually thought she could beat up Swalinny. It was a beginners mistake. 

Swalinny walked out of her cage and through the hallways into the courtyard. She could see the men on the other side of some kind of fence. She noticed baconsandwich sitting there. That meant it was up to original_falcone to run the HQ. She walked around a bit looking for familiar faces. She just kept walking in circles waiting for something to happen. 

Report Post Tip

Gregos didn't mind prison life that much. This was his third stretch in the slammer and he knew exactly what to do to get by. First up bribe the cook, so his crew could get the best stuff. Next bribe the chaplain to have them all put on a kosher diet. The great thing about a kosher diet was that the food you were served was always the freshest. Next talk to Marciano, the old con who ran the joint when the guards weren't around. He got Gregos, BaconSandwich, Gabriel, Wraak, and RichardMarcinko all assigned to library duty. The pay wasn't great but you you could nap as much as you wanted and more importantly, plan an escape out. Gregos had heard that there were underground passageways that had previously been used as a sewer system but were no longer in use. There was a legend that one cell was left which connected to that system and from there to the main system in town. If they could find that cell, they could maybe be back on the street in no time.

Report Post Tip

After a couple of rounds of just walking, she finally recognized a face in the crowd. But that was not true... that could not be... could it really?

She saw the face of swalinny enter the courtyard and ran towards her, hugged her. "What have you done? What made you end up here?" she asked, already knowing the answer. But it was alright. She had done the same herself over and over, but without actually being held in a prison. Her corrupt agent had always helped her out when things went wrong. Sadly, this had not been the case.

Before hearing what brought swalinny to this place, an officer approached them in the courtyard and told her that some dudes named Original_Falcone and CaptainTHC had come to meet her. Whatever they were planning to do or say, she was not exactly sure. 

When she finally arrived to the visitation room, the first one she saw was Fal. He was greeting her, and behind him she saw the Captain. She knew him from before and was kind of happy to see him there.

All three of them sat down after some quick hugs, and she was excited to hear about the outside and what had happened since then.

"Captain, as you know..." She lowered her voice so no one else could hear them. "The feds here are not as nice as you may think. I have seen some of them do terrible stuff to the inmates here," she said and saw the images behind her eyes. How the feds had tormented people here - knocked them over and beat them 'till they could not handle it anymore. It was a terrible sight. 

"I hope you are doing better than I am though. Hopefully this will all be over soon and I am out. I just need to have a plan first. We need to have a plan before this place makes me sick."

Report Post Tip

He was led through along the corridors towards the visitor rooms, passing one of the Bubba boys who quickly back out of the way and cast his glance downwards. He hadn't planned on starting to grab some control within in the Prison this soon, but needs must and it the opportunity had presented itself. Plus he couldn't of let the Bubba's have there way with Wraak, he needed him strong not someones or three someones batty bitch.

As he entered the room, Kosab got up from his seat across from the door, he ignored Gabriel as he passed him and whispered into the guards ear and slipped him a little something. With the that the guard left the room and closed the door.

"Good man Kosab, i see your still i fine man and good at your job. So tell me what's the deal with this current situation?"

"Not great, what you were involved in hasn't gone down well, as you can imagine. I haven't got the leverage to alter the facts that much. Unless you got a plan, you in here for a long time. Which brings me to ask about our agreement?"

"Don't worry about that, i will keep my end if you keep doing you bit. In fact i got a bit more for you to do, it will come with a rather larger compensation package than before so I'm sure if you stick with me, you, your wife and those two lovely kids Leigh & John will have a very rosy future. How was Leigh's birthday party at the circus by the way?"

He let the names of the children sink in before he continued

"Time will be up soon, no matter how much you payed off that guard. I need you to find out names of the all guards here and in the female jail across the way. Then i will have some information sent to you via my lawyer, you will need to do all that i say and to the letter of what i say. Got it?"

Kosab nodded dejectedly knowing his lot was tied to the Mafia for a long time to come yet.

There was then a abrupt knock at the door followed by a overly long wait before the guard entered

"Okay time's up, time to get you back to the cell. Come on quickly now, you've been long enough"

Report Post Tip

Swalinny was happy to see cookiesandwich again. It was so stupid that her CA had died a day prior. She didn't have the time to find a new one. She said bye to cookiesandwich who was going to meet with original_falcone. Probably to discuss a way to get out of here.

Time to go back to your cell, she heard someone scream behind her. a push helped her walk although see would rather have stayed there. inside everything was depressing. grey walls, grey beds, grey food... everything was grey. Exept for the photo in her cell. it was the most colourful ever. It was the photo of the whole crew. She liked keeping it at hand, you never know when you'll need it.

she walked around her block waiting for cookiesandwich to return. She walked to a bench placed in the middle of her hallway when a few broadbuilded women walked up to her. That's my seet, the one in the front said, get of! Swalinny rased her eyebrows. And now it's mine, better luck next time. She didn't know the woman standing in front of her and didn't care. The day had sucked so much already.

The woman pushed Swalinny of the bench and sat down. Swalinny was boiling with anger. Get of now or you wish you never got on!, she screamed. The woman smiled and didn't move. Your choice. With one punch she knocks the woman out. The other ones try to punch Swalinny put she just stops every attack and takes out her knife. Leave me alone! she says. they drag their leader away and walk back to there cells in fear.

At that moment Swalinny sees cookiesandwich walking towards her with a dissapointed expression. She stops in front of Swalinny and shakes her head. Not again, she said.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Life in a Prison (PTB Continuation)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL