Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 07:05:23
Page:  1 
The Poisonous Garden Growing Within Bella Vista Started by: Buttercup on Feb 20, '17 21:29

It was early into the afternoon when Buttercup found herself pulled out of her office she had begun to unpack and suddenly thrown up onto a soapbox by her RHM. “Wess, one of these days you’re gonna sit on a pinecone.” She said angrily as she shook her fist at him. She was not used to being tossed around like a big sack of flour. As she turned around, she noticed there was a large crowd and she was face to face with them. As she looked around at the different faces, she could see that Bonkers and MissNiki- had made an appearance and she could see many other new faces she had yet to meet. As she stood there, she cleared her throat as she pushed her hair back, nodding to the crowd before speaking. “Hello and good afternoon everyone, my name is Buttercup. I just set up in Bella Vista and we’re The Poisonous Garden. We’re all glad to be here in Philly and we hope to work well with the rest of you and grow strong as we work aside you. I am very excited to see what we can all do together and I hope we can grow and prosper. Well with that said, you know where to find me if you have questions, comments, or concerns.”  She said as she hopped down from the soap box and headed to her deep green limo, leaning against it as Westley came over to her with her bottle of cola. As she took it, she took a big swig as she looked at the crowd dispersing and talking.

Report Post Tip

Utopia had been stood beside Godfather Bonkers. He smiled at a few familiar faces as he made his way to the front of the crowd, to stand in front of Buttercup

Congratulations on getting your own HQ, Buttercup. As with any crew leader, I hope you take as much knowledge you can from the experiences of your bloodline. That would entail repeating the things that worked for them, and discarding the things that in hindsight we can see were mistakes.

I wish you all the best, and genuinely hope you can transmit your passion into something positive, such as building a solid crew. 

Report Post Tip

Evelyn was strolling through the streets looking for Utopia. She needed to make sure he stayed on track but took her eyes off of him for a moment, it's all it took for him to disappear. Yelling his name a couple of times on each street corner as she passed them.

"Utopia.... Utopia..."

Finally she came across a very small gathering and of course there he was. Standing next to Bonkers of all people. Evelyn pushed through the small group of people and stood staring at Utopia with her arms crossed. With a nudge of her head and a roll of her eyes he knew he had to get back to the grind.

"But Evelyn, I was just saying my..."

Before he could finish she started to walk away.

"I was just congratulating them on their new venture."

Evelyn walked back over to him, looked at the Buttercup.

"Oh.. well uhm Congrats then and uhm.... yeah congrats."

She turned back around to Utopia

"Let's go!"

Report Post Tip

As Buttercup stood there a moment, putting her bottle of coke aside, she looked at Utopia and gave a slight nod. "Thanks very much." she said as she looked at him before she then glanced towards EvelynReed. "Ah. Thank you very much dear. I do believe our paths will cross again someday and I hope it's when I open up my business. It'd be lovely to see you again." she said as she smiled politely and then took another drink of her coke.

Report Post Tip

Looking out the window of his limo Jigga notices a crowd of people conveying around a lady speaking. He slightly rolls his window just enough to hear what was being said. 

After hearing there was a new headquarters in town Jigga takes one last hit of his joint and exits the limo to approach the new owner of the headquarters. 

"Hey. Im Jigga. Buttercup is it? Sorry I made my way over here so late. Congratulations on this new place of yours. I like it. Colors are bright. Gives you a warm feeling. Very peaceful. Or maybe thats the effects of my joint.. Either way here take one"

Jigga hands Buttercup a joint. 

"I smoked my other joint earlier in the limo, but to not break tradition I brought an extra one"

Jigga lights Buttercup's joint then his own.

The two enjoy a very brief conversation

"Well I better be getting back to HQ. Got some things to attend to. If you're ever on my block, feel free to stop pass anytime"

Report Post Tip

As buttercup looked over at Jigga, she smiled and nodded before speaking. "Uh.. sure.. right.. thanks.." she said as she held onto the joint as he lit it. As he spoke, she nodded some and replied, being polite. "Yeah I should head back as well. See you around and you do the same alright?" she asked. Once the conversation was over, she put the joint into Westley s awaiting hands before she shook her head slightly. "Ah. Some people do it, some people don't." she mumbled to herself before she looked around. 

Report Post Tip

Victor sidled up next to Buttercup, pretending he had been there the whole time, like he was fairly sure he was supposed to. His clothing and hair were in order this time, he made sure to double check. He leaned against the deep colored limo and smirked.

"Looks like you've attracted quite a crowd. Might have to hire West as your full time bouncer"

Victor smirked at his joke and reached into his pocket to draw a cigarette out.

"Should you need me, I'll be here boss."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Poisonous Garden Growing Within Bella Vista
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL