Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 17:41:34
Page:  1 
Left? Right? Fletcher! Started by: James_Storm on Feb 21, '17 03:13

I hang up the phone just as the door opens; it's Narrator. I had called for him and Justin to come back to the headquarters for a meeting. They both knew that since MissNiki- had moved to Brooklyn that we would eventually be expanding. Although neither of the men considered their counterpart competition they knew it most likely came down to one of them. They both assumed the meeting was to discuss the future of the Bronx district finally and authorize another crime family, they were right.

Narrator took the seat across from mine as Justin arrived shortly after him. Adjusting his tie and shutting the door behind him he walked over and took the seat next to Narrator. They both looked at each other and smiled as if they were confident they knew the news that was about to come and as if it was in their favor. Shaking hands quickly they both turned their attention back over to my direction. I could see the confidence gleaming in their eyes.

Men, I truly appreciate you being here today. These are exciting times for us and the entire district as a whole. I have just gotten off a long call with our family in Brooklyn. MissNiki- and I both have agreed that now is the time that we move forward expanding our business opportunities. New York is a big city, and there is a lot of ground to cover.

The men were both on the edge of their seats when the door opened behind them. A boss in the family and a respected man, Fletcher. With a serious look on his face, he grabbed a chair that was sitting against the wall and brought it over to the table. Narrator and Justin were both uncertain as to why he was here but assumed he was going to be a part of their success. I stood up and shook his hand before we both took our seats.

Now I know you both have worked hard for our family and I wanted you both to be the first to know Fletcher is the new family head in the Bronx. His family has always had close ties to mine, and now it is time we all show our support as he takes it to the next level. I know you both will understand my decision and hope you will both help me honor him with a "toast".

I got up from my seat and walked over to a locked cabinet. I put in the combination, opening the swing doors to various unlabeled spirits. I grabbed a single bottle from the cabinet with a couple of glasses and brought it over to the men. Pouring the aged whiskey into four separate cups, we all raised our glasses before drinking to celebrate the dawning of a new age for New York.

Report Post Tip

Slamming his cup down with an audible thud Narrator looked to Fletcher and gave a small nod.

"I have not known you for a long time, but I trust the judgment of James. If he believes you will help secure a grand future for New York then I wish you the best sir." said Narrator.

Grabbing the sturdy glass bottle of alcohol Narrator poured another round for all four men. In times of celebration, one round of drinks are never enough. This night is going to end with several members in jail, a few passed out on sidewalks and I'm certain at least one death thought Narrator as he let out a slight chuckle.

"Men another Toast to New York's newest leader." said Narrator

Report Post Tip

Knocking on the storms chasers headquarters Ezreal finds himself left out in the cold for several minutes before cursing to himself he kicks in the door. Walking inside he finds himself in a room full of men and women with guns drawn out aimed towards him. Chuckling he raises his hands in the air as a gesture of surrender before hearing James_Storm call off the hounds. "Hey fucker, you may of been invited but your paying for that door!" James replies.

You know I don't like waiting out in the cold, I'll send someone by tomorrow to replace it for you. Maybe even a little bit more durable if some how my scrawny ass can kick it in...

Ezreal lights up a cigarette making his way in he takes a seat looking over for the nearest bottle and glass he finds himself looking at Fletcher.

Well, well my friend. It's a pleasure to see you pick up the reigns where your father left off in New York. I look forward to seeing you pick up where he left off with James_Storm.

Looking at James asking "Where's the drinks!?"

Report Post Tip

"Fletcher Dear! I was there the day your father was gunned down. It was such a sad day in New York. But look at you, all grown up and ready to lead your own family." MissNiki- smiled. "I know you will be able to carry out your dear departed father's legacy and I cannot wait to see what you do!" She raised her glass in a toast.  "I"m going to get out of here before it gets too rowdy. You boys have fun tonight, and tomorrow, you'll work hard and build."

Report Post Tip

Fletcher walked into the room just in time to hear James tell everyone his plans for the district. As he listens he can't help but smile, because he believes he can help out in many ways. 

James, I can't begin to thank you enough for this chance. You believed in my father, and now you are showing that same faith to me. I will do everything that is in my power to make sure that I do not let you down!

Fletcher takes out a shot glass and pours himself a quick shot.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Left? Right? Fletcher!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL