Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 03:44:06
Page:  1 
The Space Outlaws Started by: Utopia on Mar 01, '17 22:16

Utopia sat in his office in the Maniac Mansion in deep discussion with a few of his button members. EvelynReed was sitting in an arm chair sipping a glass of wine, while Honesty- was sitting opposite Utopia's desk looking shaken up after he had just had to spend another night bunking with Batista

EvelynReed exclaimed to the boss. 

"We simply haven't got any more room! Ever since Batista found his way out of the basement, we've barely had any room to breath. It's the same story in North Side - ever since Reggie and Mattsr made their moves to New York, we've had to close our doors to any potential new fresh blood. This can't go on!" 

Utopia nodded. It was time to let somebody new set up in the district. He turned to Ezreal, who had been leaning quietly against a wall. 

"How about you, Ezreal? Ever wanted to try your hand at setting up a crew of your own? Since you've arrived in North Side, you've been an active member in the Streets, you've had solid earnings, and in general have had a great work ethic. What do you say?

A longer conversation followed, after which it was agreed that Ezreal was the man for the job. Utopia later found himself on a street corner in North Side, announcing his new auth to the underworld.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it brings me great pleasure to inform you that Ezreal, the well respected Don from North Side Chicago, has been given permission to set up a crew of his own in the district. I will keep this short, as I understand the Don would like to say a few words of his own. Nonetheless, I am delighted to welcome the Space Outlaws to Chicago!

Report Post Tip

Mattsr was sitting down to breakfast in his amazing new NY office when Rosa walked in carrying some paperwork with a note on the top, plonking it down on the desk in front of him and almost knocking his breakfast everywhere.

"This looks important, read it" she said.

Scanning over the document which was from Don Utopia a smile started to appear on his face. "What is it? Who died? Why are you smiling!?" Rosa queried

"Its amazing news, here take a look..."

Congratulations and well done Ezreal 

Report Post Tip

Looking over at EvelynReed and Honestly- , Ezreal begins to smile giving a small nod as he approaches Utopia. Trying not to blush he grins, shaking his head he laughs before speaking to the crowd that had arrived.

It truly is an honor standing here today being given the privilege to work along side you helping to rebuild these streets of north side Chicago. I shall take all the lessons I've learned from the maniac mansion along with the daily ass beatings and stabbings from Batista n EvelynReed into raising my own family. 

Looking up at Utopia, Ezreal grins while extending his hand out shaking the soon to be Godfathers hand.

I look forward to the long road ahead of us my friend. I'll continue to do everything in my power to help out the city where ever it's needed.

Ezreal begins to wave goodbye to his former family just before making a motion with his head signaling his few trusted friends to follow him to his newly built headquarters.

Report Post Tip

Don Ezreal, congratulations my friend. 

Tsu takes a quick toke in honor of Ezreal's great news.

You've worked damn hard to make this happen, friend. I think many of us are aware of the rough start you had in life, with the plentiful rumors of an abusive mother that led directly to your tumble into this life of crime. Mushroom clouds of weed, copious amounts of bacon and bottles of whiskey just managed to sustain you through all of the bad stuff you became surrounded by. However, we're also aware that you've managed to overcome these challenges and rise up to achieve this tremendous offer. 

Hard work, creativity, fierce loyalty and unwavering determination and key attributes required by any great leader. They're all qualities you've displayed, showed and put to great effect in your time to date in this thing of ours. The bar has now been raised, the expectations have now become higher, but I'm confident you'll go on to match and exceed even the loftiest ambitions many of us hold for you. 

Congratulations cowboy, aim for those stars!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Excuse me, excuse me. excuse me as Roxie made her way through the crowd to where Ezreal was standing. She gives him a big hugs then says.

Ezreal it's been a real pleasure working with you.  Sometime you just don't realize how your integrity has the ability to affect those around you so positively.

At the end of the day you make all we go through so worth it.  You have always been a leader,

Congrats on a job well done and I only wish the very best for you starting your new journey.

Today is a good day as she walks away.

Report Post Tip

After receiving a call from one of her dearest friends, Bo began packing her bags. Ezreal had just been given the honor of setting up a family, and had requested she join him in The Windy City. She took one last look around her old headquarters, sincerely wished them the best, and hopped into her car. She ordered the few bodyguards she employed to take a couple cars behind her and set off for Chicago. 

Many hours later, she finally arrived at the celebration - fashionably late, as usual. She gave Ezreal a small wave to announce her presence and began mingling through the crowd. In a poor attempt to steel her nerves, she took a deep breath and approached Utopia. While she had heard many great things about him, she wasn't too familiar with him and had to remind herself to watch her smart mouth. 

"It's lovely to finally meet you," she began. "I can't tell you how pleased I am that you've allowed me to join Ezreal. Our ancestors have crossed paths many times, and if he's anything like them, I know he'll make you proud. I look forward to working with you in the future." Bo bit her tongue before she continued rambling and wasting the Don's time, and made her way over to the man of the hour.

"Congratulations, dear," she said with a bright smile. "I'd apologize for being so late, but quite frankly you know how I am. I know you are going to do great things, and I'm flattered that you wanted me by your side. Although I may not have been here from the beginning, I know how much work you've put in and I'm incredibly proud of you. You deserve this." Bo peeked around the room and lowered her voice a notch before continuing, "also there may be a few ladies I called headed to the HQ later, so try not to get completely wasted before you get a chance to celebrate with them." She laughed as Ezreal blushed and started making her way out to allow him to speak with the other guests. This was certainly going to be an adventure. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Space Outlaws
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL