Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 14:55:12
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
PTB - New Accounts Started by: R2D2 on Mar 02, '17 00:23

Hello you all,

I just have a question or two in regards to the "Pass The Baton" event. 

My ancestor participated in the PTB event, and I would love to know when will the prizes be handed out and a winning city be announced? And if there was a winning city, and the entire city was killed before they could reap the benefits of said fruits -how would the winnings be then calculated?

PS: Please excuse any brevity and misspellings, I am typing on my phone. 

Thank you for your time,

R2D2 

Report Post Tip

Should be any day now, and as long you're using the same master account there shouldn't be an issue receiving perks for the work you put in on your prior account.

Report Post Tip

HunterZolomon, I read a message pertaining to that a week or so ago, and while I understand that part of the equation. I would like to know the second half. 

Thank you so much for your timely response!

Report Post Tip

If you were a member of the participating team/city that won, or 'placed', I very much assume you'll receive different and/or better prizes/compensation than the ones that got doled out to everyone - and obviously the better your team did, the better/more there will be.

Report Post Tip

What account you have now and what city you are in now doesn't matter.  The only thing that matters is the master account used for the event.  As long as you are using the same email, you will be awarded what you from your entry.  I have a snapshot of everyones crew, so where you are now doesn't matter.

We hope to have prizes handed out shortly.

Report Post Tip

Ahhh, gracias :D

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: PTB - New Accounts
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL