Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:10:33
Page:  1 
Good night, Sweet Lady. Started by: Xtian on Mar 05, '17 15:25

It was raining like no tomorrow that night, sky was cloudy, wind like a freakin' hurricane, and Xtian was still smiling, because he was going to visit Lady TarloSzatana. Xtian just recently got off the Airport to be in this place called Corktown, Detroit. Currently though, he was walking down the streets, not minding the rain, wind, and whatever else nature wants to use to mess up his day. He faced a building, getting out a letter and using his Fedora to cover it from rain, all to make sure he was at the right place, which he was.

He walked up the steps and entered the building, but something was off. Why wasn't there any guards to greet him, let alone even stand around the dang room. Luckily, Xtian found a directory as to which room was which, so he walked himself to Lady Tarlo's room.

His heart was beating, something smelled off, and he was hesitating to even touch the door knob, the question he asked himself is.. Why? But then suddenly, he remembered to even knock on the door, so he did.

"Lady Tarlo, it's me, Xtian. I've uh.. Just got off the Airport and stuff, I'm glad I got here though! Rain and wind was pounding on me tonight, so yeah..." Xtian realized he was just stalling himself. Why? Xtian dismissed the question and proceeded to finally open the door, and that's when he saw... IT.

Lady Tarlo was there, dead. Shot to death. Blood.. Who cares about how much blood there was, Xtian only saw that Lady Tarlo was DEAD. Freaking, Dead.

<font color="#BBBBBB">Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead, Xtian had this word echo in his head. He has tortured, killed, stole from, but this was different. One of his friends is Dead. There was no mistaking it. She. Was. Dead.</font>

"L-La...dy... T-T.. T.. Tar..lo..?" He finally acknowledged this fact. Lady Tarlo was dead. "Ah.. Aaahh..! AaaaaaaaAAAaaaAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" He screamed so loud, people from 5 blocks could hear it. Suddenly, everything went Black, Xtian screamed so much that he blacked out, his mind not even wanting his body to suffer the trauma it endured. His Fedora fell off to make his Snowy Hair a lot more visible.

Report Post Tip

Secra walked in and looked at her mothers last resting place. There on the floor was someone she believed her mother had known given the kind of scream she had heard. With that she quietly walked over and raised the males hand up picking him up and practically pulling him from the room and leading him to the main room. She placed him on the couch.

"sir?... are you okay?"

She said to Xtian and sighed. Walking off she went to the kitchen and got a glass of water from the tap and returned. Waiting for him to wake up.

Report Post Tip

Xtian woke up with a small groan, soon spotting a white-haired female with a glass of water in her hand.

"Hnnngh... Huh..? H-Hey... W-Who are you? What.. Happened? Ngh.." He groaned as he noticed the sharp pain in the back of his head.

Report Post Tip

She sat quietly and held out the glass of water when the male woke up.

"The name is Secra... I guess you're one of my mothers friends?" 

She looked saddened but watched him quietly.

"I found you in her room... unconscious on the floor."

Report Post Tip

He took the glass.

"Secra, huh? Kinda rings a bell... Wait a minute, by mother, do you mean Lady Ta- . . ." He silenced himself, realizing what happened. He walked into the room, Lady Tarlo is dead, he fainted, and now this girl named Secra, who seems to have Lady Tarlo's looks, dragged him into another room.

". . . Y-Yeah... I'm... One of your mother's friends... My name is Xtian, I work for the Cookie Factory, does that sound familiar?"

Report Post Tip

She smiled small and spoke softly. Having heard some things about the cookie factory when she was little was always something she looked forward to. "Yes, I have. Mother used to talk about stories and tales." She gave a small sigh and handed him the glass. "So what brings you here?.. Its not like someone to walk into a HQ without a reason really."

Report Post Tip

Xtian slightly smiled, thankful for the glass.

"I was supposed to meet her, hang a bit, talk with her, basically just visit her for a bit. I never realized she had a daughter though.. I think I heard about you through small mumbles and slight eavesdropping when I heard someone on the street back home say Lady Tarlo's name." He sighed, wanting Lady Tarlo back.

Report Post Tip

She stared at him with red eyes and smiled softly. "Maybe so... Who knows... I just know shes probably watching us now "

Report Post Tip

"Watching us..." Xtian Sighed. The thought of her watching both him and her daughter gave him some peace of mind.

He looked at Secra with Blue Eyes and smiled back "She's probably gonna do a lot more than just watch us. She's probably giving us her sword and shield, if you know what I mean."

Report Post Tip

"Maybe, I know she cares alot..." She stared quietly before looking towards the floor.

Report Post Tip

Xtian stared at Secra.

"... Hey, your mother was a strong girl, she could probably face the entire world and still survive. I'm sure that, if you're her daughter, you can get out of this situation too. Everything is gonna be alright. Count on it." He smiled to her, hoping to cheer Secra up.

Report Post Tip

She looked up and turned her head towards Xtian and smiled small. 

"She may have been strong, and she may have been hard headed... But it does not change the fact she died because of some insane person. "

Report Post Tip

Xtian chuckled to himself, a little creepily. That thought of Lady Tarlo's Killer... It makes him giggle.

"That's right... She didn't just die.. She was murdered..." He chuckled again, his entire expression changing to one of pure insanity. "You don't have to worry about that, Lady Secra, because we'll find that person. Me, the Cookie Factory, Torture Island even... We'll give that person a night to remember, and then some..." Xtian kept giggling to himself, thinking about that person and what he'll do to that sorry son of a...

Report Post Tip

She looked at him and gave a smile from his words before standing up and sighing. 

"Thank you, though the killer is long gone by now."

Report Post Tip

Xtian nearly started to just burst out laughing, but he kept thinking about Secra, which kept him under his limit. "Hehehaha..! We'll find him... Even if he traps himself in the underworld.. Hehe.. Hehehe..."

Report Post Tip
She stared at him as he started to laugh before sighing. "Who knows... But maybe he will be caught... Someday.. "
Report Post Tip

Xtian kept giggling to himself. "Hehehe... Heheheheheheh..." After letting out some insanity, he finally calmed to to respond to Secra.

"Y-Yeah... Let's... Hope that he doesn't get away with this..."

Report Post Tip

She smiled small and looked back towards the room she had pulled Xtian from and sighed. "Hopefully."

With that she walked towards the front door of the HQ and opened it looking at the rain for a minute. Before stepping out of the door she spoke over her shoulder. "Best be leaving now.." With that she stepped out shutting the door and heading out to the streets as the rain poured down.

Report Post Tip

He followed Secra out the door and parted ways with her. He watched her walk away as he stood there from the front of the building.

"... Se..cra... What a nice name.. She acts a lot like her mother, at least I think so.. Well... Whatever happens, happens... But whatever happens to Lady Tarlo's next of kin..." Xtian smiled, bits of Insanity deeply hidden in that smile. "Hehehehe..." He walked back to the airport, thinking that HQ is going to have one heck of a time searching for who done it.

"Good night, Sweet Lady... Secra..."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Good night, Sweet Lady.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL