Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 21:41:33
Page:  1 
The Mothers fall. Started by: Secra on Mar 05, '17 15:26

Secra watched as her mother took her dying breath before her. She only shook her head watching the shadowy figure run off around the corner before shaking her head. Difficult to watch someone fall and leave behind a family that they cared for she clenched her fist. And turned walking away. Her white hair framing her face until the rain plastered it to her face.

She would meet the following friends who knew her mother and stare out at the casket. Watching, she wasted no time in heading out to the docks.. staring out at DT and smiling small. "May my ancestors be proud again someday." With that she headed to Torture Islands HQ and relaxed for a while.

Report Post Tip
I'd heard of the distress that had been cried out by Secra. Her mother had passed, And she had been left with a torn soul that was now ripe for the taking.

"Secra. My condolences. I didn't know your mother, but you are family now. May she rest in peace, God rest her soul." I say to Secra as I embrace her in a hug.
Report Post Tip

She closed her eyes and hugged him tight. 

"thank you Charles.. it means a lot to me... and I am sure you would have enjoyed her company if you had the chance."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Mothers fall.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL