Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 01:30:21
Page:  1 
The seeing and a midnight dance. Started by: Secra on Mar 07, '17 14:57

The dark sky across LA, the night silent as everyone laid their heads down and slept off the dreary day. Worry and wonder for the next day to come. Secra stared up at the sky from the street corner she stood on. Wearing a small black and white outfit. Her white hair framed and a hat with black and white cat ears resting on her head. She had red eyes like her mother. And a smaller stature. She kept her gun strapped to her thigh as she stood quietly. The worry gone as the rain started to pour down cooling the earth. She turned and walked down the street staring out across the road as she followed the shadows. 

She stopped quarter to midnight, standing quietly on the wet ground as her dress became plastered by the rain. Hat drenched and hair plastered to her face. She took a deep breath. Something made her think for a minute. The thought of a rhythm reaching through to her as the watch on her hip struck midnight. She stepped out onto the street, spinning slowly before twirling with a small smile. Softly starting to dance alone as she felt her need to. Getting the beat she danced, dancing through the streets. Not afraid of those who watched.

She had a wide grin as she raised her hands up. Soaked to the bone by the rain. Before speaking to herself. "I see why you danced at midnight. I see why we are insane... I see why we are sweet, and why we are who we are made to be." She lowered her hands looking down the street in the dark walking down the center of the road alone after having her fun with the little dance. Rain falling harder. "Hours fly by, and the day brings grief but we still move on.

She kept walking as her hands rested against the soaked fabric of her dress. She moved forward, unsure who might be out at night, unafraid. 

Report Post Tip

Midnight had recieved a phone call regarding a lady dancing in the streets. She headed out to take a look. As she arrived she saw one of her members dancing. Sho looked fabulous, almost majestic. When she finally stopped dancing Midnight got out of the car. She grabbed an umbrella and a spare jacket from the back seat and headed to the lady. Secra? What are you doing out here at this time of night. She opened the unbrella over her head and smiled at the lady, wrapping the jacket round her shoulders. She waited for the lady to respond. Curious. 

Report Post Tip
She stared off into the distance for a bit before jumping by a voice behind her. As she gave a small smile. But when she opened her mouth she stopped turning her head with a small sneeze before speaking to midnight. "Well.... I just... Felt like it was a good idea. " she blinked her eyes and sighed softly. "It was just... I wanted to walk and just went on with it" the rain pattering on the fabric of the umbrella
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The seeing and a midnight dance.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL