Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 19:41:08
Page:  1 
Mick's Tailoring Started by: Mick on May 16, '10 14:23

<em>You walk past a place, where you've seen a few men coming in and out. So you walk to the front of the building to find out what is going on. In front of the building you see a sign that says Micks Tailoring. You walk past the front door and enter the building. You look around and see five chairs on the left and right side of the building. Dead ahead of you ,you see a long counter. In the back of the counter you see hooks for clothes. And on those hooks you see many wonderful suits. You walk up to the counter. On the counter you see a bell and a sign that says "Ring for service". So you ring the bell and you hear a man stumbling out of the back office. you see the man and the man see's you. The man walks up to you from behind the counter and say's</em>.
Hello and welcome to my business how may I help you?

Report Post Tip

My dear sir: I am in the market for a new suit, But it cannot be any old suit sir it must be a cut above the rest. I am trying to impress the little lady and she is very picky you know.

Here is my measurements, and a grand I will be back in a week to pick it up . 

Report Post Tip

ok but first i would like to know what type you want please

Report Post Tip

oh and this guy is dead if you want I can do one for you

Report Post Tip

Tither in need of some suits for a couple of meetings he had lined up walked into Mick's which was placed right in front of his hotel

Hey Mick! How's it going?

Tither took of his coat jacket and loosened his tie a bit.

I am here on business and am in dire need for some suits, my luggage you see got lost while traveling and you know how that goes. Tither said with a smile.

Alright so lets get started, you wanna measure me up? And then I will pick out the materials and we'll go from there?

Mick ran to the back and got his tape measures and what not and showed Tither to the stage infront of the mirrors so that he could start sizing him up. Tither raised his arms and Mick went to work.

Yea a little longer on the sleeves, fit on the shoulders and some breathing room on the vest.

Mick continued to take his notes as Tither's shopping for his suit's continued.

So what are you thinking Mick? Any suggestions?

Report Post Tip

In a miff because Tither stood her up on their business lunch date, she called up his secretary.

"Yes hello Shirley! Is that bastard boss of yours in there now? I want to talk to him" Violet angrily talked to the poor secretary. "Miss Violet , I am sorry but Tither is not here. He booked a flight to Detroit...and....."Before the secretary continues, Violet throws the handle of the payphone at the wall.

"That lazy good for nothing! Now I have to travel to Detroit just to give him a piece of my mind!" Violet thought angrily. Thats why she travelled from Philly to Detroit looking for Tither. She sent her bodyguards around Detroit and finally one had found his location. In a tailor shop.

Angrily Violet opens the door open wide, which made the other customers startled. And the face of Tither paled as he sees Violet really mad.

"If I may suggest, you can ask a tailor tux for your funeral my dear!" Violet hissed as she saw Tither having his measurements.

Report Post Tip

Tither all too busy thinking about his business meetings forgot all about the date with Violet

Oh hey sweetheart, I'm soo sorry!

Tither gets of the stage for a second and walks closer to Violet

You see our dinner date in NY got cancelled cause TheDean asked me to fly down to DET instantaneously on some business trip. Look at me I don't even have my suits, that's how much haste I left NY with.

Steps closer to violet and puts his arms around her

You know I wouldn't stick you up like that!

Smiles at Violet to make her mood a bit better

Hey you do know I heard there are some really good places here to go eat. And if all else fails, we can always order up to my room!

Tither laughs a bit as he holds Violet a bit tight

Cmon let it go, enjoy Det for once! Its a crime less city...means no one is looking for us either!

Report Post Tip

Violet shrugged off his  arms around her and tries to calm down as Tither explains the reason why he stood her up. She wanted to slide it down but it's not like the first he did it. She counted to ten and takes a deep breathe.

Ok for the nth time I am going to swallow that reasoning of yours. But if you treat me to a restaurant and saw you flirt or even a suggestion of flirting with one of the waitress . You need to borrow someone else' face after I am finish with you.

Tither just nods and told Mick that he is going to get his suit next time.

Report Post Tip

Listening to Violet with a smile on his face.

Ok hun, you pick the place, you pick the time and just let me know where.

Tither fixes Violet's collar

And wear that nice little Dress I bought you!

Tither gives Violet a hug

So where we going?

Report Post Tip

Violet sighs , she cannot hold any grudges on him. He knows how to sweet talk his way around her.  Ok you win, let's have dinner at Anselmo's place. His place is not awesome , the food is yucky but at least we can see his awful face again.  They started towards the door when she remembers his comment about the Dress that he bought her, its a lovely black dress off shoulder and plunging , the length is above the knee and it flows around when she walks. Yes, I think i will wear it, but I do not know if that dress is compatible at Anselmo's place. I mean the dress is classy, Anselmo's a trash bin. You get the drift hon.

Violet sighs , she cannot hold any grudges on him. He knows how to sweet talk his way around her. 

"Ok you win, let's have dinner at Anselmo's place. His place is not awesome , the food is yucky but at least we can see his awful face again. "

They started towards the door when she remembers his comment about the Dress that he bought her, its a lovely black dress that is off shoulder and plunging , the length is above the knee that greatly shows her long legs. Classy and pretty is what that dress can be describe.

"Yes, I think i will wear it, but I do not know if that dress is compatible at Anselmo's place. I mean the dress is classy, Anselmo's a trash bin. You get the drift hon."

Just thinking of Anselmo's dingy place and she wearing that dress makes her laugh.

Report Post Tip

Lorenzo wrapped up from the gym and kept on wandering the streets...He stumbled upon a really old building which had a board that read "Micks Tailoring". He saw a few men come in and out of it, but it wasn't a really impressive place per se. 

Lorenzo walked in and saw chairs to sit and on the other hand saw a long line of suits lined in. He was looking at the materials and how they were stitched. Some were done really well and some were simple. 

A man walked over to him and "How can I help you sir"?

"Good day sir, Id like a few suits made, both for day and night business. The details of the suit are as follows single-breasted jacket with notch lapels, flap pockets, and a two-button front. Id like 2 pairs of them for a business occasion and party occassion. 

Lorenzo's choice of wardrobe choices were really wisely, with the utmost detail given to the physical demands his job brings with him rather than just looking stylish. 

"Sure sir. That is a good choice I have to say. Anything else to go with that?"

Yes, Id like a big over coat to come with it for cold seasons so I can pop it on. 

Sounds good sir. Ill have this ready in a few hours for you and will make the order as a priority.

Lorenzo took his leave and left after putting a stack of bills in his hand

Report Post Tip

Lorenzo finished up with LadyHustle and after going to the room, he decides to go and meet the Tailor person. He took his keys from the bowl and left immediately and landed in front of the shop. 

He walked in and the man could see him coming through and got ready to welcome him. 

"Yes sir, right on time. Its ready, please follow me"

Lorenzo walked with the man to the back of the counter and towards the trial area in more like a open space hall it was setup in. He stood Apollyon in front of the mirror and gave Apollyon to put on the shirt and trousers first. After putting them on he boarded the coat onto him for Apollyon and it was the perfect fit. Apollyon paid him a stack of cash and had the clothes to be delivered to his apartment and the tailor was obliged.

Report Post Tip

Apollyon ended back up at the Micks Tailoring and walked straight to the counter...The man behind the counter immediately recognised Apollyon and gave him credit for the outfit. 

"Haha, thank you bud. I have to say, the suit is exquisite and thanks for the work on it. With thatbeing said, Id like to order 10 more on same material and dark colour finishes - Brown, Black, Grey, Blue, Purple and so on. You are welcome to improvise on it."

"Surely sir, Ill be more than obliged too. Its just that we are backed up with a lot of orders, and this might take sometime."

Apollyon was ok with that and told him to take the time required and paid him a stack and left.

Report Post Tip

S.A was taking care of business in the motor city. it was time for a walk and stopped by a large picture window displaying a mannequin wearing a sleek black suit and fedora. "oh yeah" he says to himself and walks inside. 

the shop looked clean and organized something that SA admires in an establishment, a few mannequiins displaying suits tuxedos summer shirts and sweaters with slacks adorn the shop. SA walks up to the front counter and rings the bell

"Good day sir how can i help you?" the owner comes out tape measure around his neck and pencil behind his ear

"im looking for 6 suits 6 button down shirts 12 pairs  pleated slacks in beige gray and black, a whole box of 100 dress socks, a case of neckties.

Mick takes SAs measurements dollar signs in his eyes from such a large order hoping he provides frequent future business

"very good sir do yu want your accessories now or with teh order?" SA replies "ill take them now. "id like th suits delivered to this address" hands him a card and exits

a few days later a knock on SAs door, he answers with a gentleman handing him his custom made suits and outfits. the guy snaps his fingers "oh yes i almost forgot hands SA a small box with things rattling inside "Mick threw in complinentary tie clips and cufflinks enjoy"

SA smiles taking his outfits to hang them, if hes going to be doing business or pleasure hes going to be damn good looking while he does it

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Mick's Tailoring
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL