Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 05:25:07
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Formulary at the End of the Street Started by: Ilse on Mar 19, '17 03:53

Gracie was sitting at her desk filling out paperwork when a feeling came over her. With a sigh, she reached into her desk and pulled out her bottle of whiskey and prepared herself because the feeling was one of someone she cared about to do something practically suicidal. She tossed a shot back and stood up to get her examination room ready because without a doubt one of her knuckleheaded friends was going to be in there bleeding later today. "Stay in the van Gracie. it's just a flesh wound, Gracie. Don't give me pain meds, Gracie. Just stitch me up so I can go back and shoot more bad guys, Gracie." she grumbled to herself as she got everything ready for the inevitable. 

Report Post Tip

Ilse shook fresh ashes from her hair and laughed.  It was a dangerous laugh, just bordering on hystera, but under the circumstances she could do a lot worse.  She finally caught her breath and winced, but nothing, not even the sharp pain in her side could keep the childish gleam from twinkling in her eyes. 

"Kathryn, I had no idea vengeance was this fun!"  She laughed again but stopped abruptly and coughed, a little bit of blood hitting the asphalt.  "Perhaps I should have heeded Grace's word." She took out a handkerchief and wiped her mouth.  "Let us depart before the cops finally decide to come ja?" 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Formulary at the End of the Street
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL