Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 13:58:29
Page:  1 
The Time is Right Started by: Swarlos on Mar 21, '17 16:17

To put it simply, Swarlos felt dumb. Here he was, standing on a street corner with a note in hand and not a clue of whom he was waiting for. Droves of people passed by as he took another glance at the watch, but none approached the suited man.

“I swear if this is some sort of prank on the new guy, I’m going to hit someone,” Swarlos thought, re-reading the folded note.

“Front and 5th at 12:15. Watch your back,” the note succinctly stated.

“Maybe I’m on the wrong corner,” Swarlos thought and took a step forward.

As he began crossing the street a gentleman carrying a briefcase shouldered his way past, obviously in a hurry. To the unobservant, this gentleman was simply in a rush to a lunch meeting. However, Swarlos noticed an oddity about the briefcase. It was handcuffed to the carrying arm.

Smiling to himself, Swarlos now had an objective. Keeping some distance to stay unnoticed, he tailed the gentleman for several blocks before entering a restaurant. The target took a seat in a private room towards the back. Swarlos cozied up by the bar to keep the man in sight and patiently waited for the server to leave. When the opportunity arose, he confidently entered the room ready to claim the prize.

“Who the hell are you?!” the seated gentleman yelled.

Swarlos smiled and drew his gun, before bringing it to his lips.

“Shh... That’s not important. I believe you have something that belongs to me,” Swarlos casually explained while motioning to the briefcase.

“I.. I don’t h-have the key,” he stuttered.

“Perhaps I can be of assistance,” a voice proclaimed behind Swarlos.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Secra was taking a nice stroll down the street. Seeing someone from the crew, the ears of her hat perked up. But she calmed down and stayed back far enough to follow. She always seemed to stalk those of interest when she knew something was up. Her red eyes looking at him from the distance she almost considered following a game of hide and seek. 

Moving quietly she would follow almost fifteen feet behind Swarlos and followed until she entered the bar. Watching him sit down she went to the corner and watching and shoeing off men that offered to buy her some drinks. She was more interested by why he was there and stood following when he went to the private room. Reaching the doorway when she heard the stutter, was when she offered assistance. She knew how to pick small and large locks. 

No gun to be seen in the open but a bobbypin in her hand. 

"Whatcha say~?" 

She was quiet when speaking, almost gentle but she could kill a man if she needed to get her way.

Report Post Tip

A shiver went through Swarlos’ spine, before turning around to a familiar face. He smiled as Secra skipped on by towards the outstretched arm of the shivering gentleman. Watching as she quickly worked her magic with the bobby pin, Swarlos envied her skill.

“It’s always a pleasure to see you, my dear. You’ll have to teach me that soon,” Swarles said while holstering the now unnecessary weapon.

“Only if you’re lucky,” Secra chirped.

Unlocking the handcuff with ease, she then cuffed the gentleman to the table.  

“Sorry sweetie, but a girl’s gotta make a living somehow,” Secra smiled holding the stolen briefcase. “Say, what’s in this thing anyways? You sure seemed interesting following this poor man all the way down here.”

“Why don’t we go somewhere without an audience and find out? I never really liked nosy individuals,” Swarlos said while gesturing to the now curious, handcuffed guest. “Know anywhere more private?”

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Time is Right
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL