Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 05:56:46
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Bodyguard Tiers Started by: Squishy on May 18, '10 18:53

We have added a new level of bodyguard tiers, and modified the existing ones.

Insanely Well Protected
Obscenely Well Protected
Extremely Well Protected
Very Well Protected
Well Protected
Protected
Not Protected

Report Post Tip

Good change - with the increasing amount of bg's in the game, the top tier being at 50 bodyguards it didn't make sense.

Just out of curiosity will the numbers for each tier be made public knowledge?

Report Post Tip

The numbers will not be made public, but I'm sure with a little bit of asking around, the families will be able to get pretty spot on numbers by end of day.

Report Post Tip

Well...only thing I have to say to that.

I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my little Squishy.

Seriously though, Great change. As AfroSamurai said, adding a tier above OWP makes perfect sense seeing as there were a growing number of players that were protected as such.

Report Post Tip

Ok... Its a nice change. All I ask is someone goes through the tutorial and takes out the BG amounts in there otherwise this is going to confuse new players and even few existing ones who don't know about this change.

I am sure I will learn the new BG amounts in a month or two.

Diablos puts his inspector goggles on and goes looking about..

Report Post Tip

So is this a defense change due to the MIA changes? Forgive my ignorance, but I fail to see how this improves anything? Enlighten me?

Report Post Tip

Sylvestro, it is a cosmetic change.

Report Post Tip

I'm curious as to why the numbers aren't being made public? 90% of the things you guys do, you tell us straight up front about. It's not going to take long for us to find out on our own,  anyway. The numbers to the previous BG tiers are even in the help tutorial. Is that going to be deleted or modified to reflect the current change? (I only ask because I think I wrote that bit of it... Maybe not, who knows.)

Report Post Tip

They weren't disclosed last time either.

It was just users determining the levels for themselves - as they are being asked to do again and some already have.

With so few aspects of the game remaining a mystery (and a lot of things that should be a mystery having become known) I'm glad this wasn't just announced. It will only take a small amount of effort to discover them, those too lazy to do so don't deserve to know.

Report Post Tip

Sucks for those who worked their asses off to see Obscenely Well Protected in their profiles, now they have to work harder to get it back there.

Great Change.

Report Post Tip

I'll be there in a jiffy

Report Post Tip

Yes you do eat chicken dippers.

Report Post Tip

Now this truly is a shame. I had my hopes up that the next bodyguard tier would be "More Protected than God." Oh well maybe next time. I like the change regardless.

Report Post Tip

I don't have much of an opinion, seeing as I don't have a single BG, but I like the change nonetheless. :P

Report Post Tip

well great change my good sir.

Report Post Tip

Thats indeed an interesting change. I guess it gives us more details on how many BGs a user has.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Bodyguard Tiers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL