Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 18:40:11
Page:  1 
The Robot Mafia meets LA Started by: TheDonBot on Mar 24, '17 22:55

TheDonBot boarded his flight to Downtown Los Angeles with a grin on his face. It didn't take long for the flight to take off and for the alcohol to start flowing. The Robot Mafia had just gotten the nod to act as the sole crew in Los Angeles. Joey Mousepad and Clamps could hardly contain their excitement, they would likely short circuit before the end of the weekend.

As the flight continued, his two robo-sociates began to discuss what people would start calling TheDonBot. He listened in, amused.

"But he's a Boss!" Clamps said, slapping his left clamp off Joey's face.

"His name is TheDONBot, though!" Joey retorted, sighing at Clamps.

TheDonBot interjected,

"Acting GodFather of LA, Boss, TheDonBot... has a nice ring to it, no?"

He chuckled, pondering over that. It didn't really matter to him what they called him, so long as they respected The Robot Mafia and showered him with gifts. The plane experienced a slight jolt of turbulence and shortly thereafter landed.

The next few hours passed by at an alarming speed. Between all of the hand shakes, paperwork and the bank transfers, TheDonBot wasn't too surprised as he stepped out of the final realtor's office to find the sun starting to set.

TheDonBot twirled the keys to his new HeadQuarters in his fingers and meandered towards 204 West Geneva Rd, Downtown LA. The building didn't look like much for now, but TheDonBot imagined it with some Fortifications and the background noise of associates making money. This brought a grin to his face. He put an arm around Joey Mousepad and Clamps and stated,

"Well boys... We did it. The Robot Mafia have officially started our operations in Downtown Los Angeles. Let's try to not fuck this up too quickly, eh?"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

A courier knocked nervously on the door to announce himself as he walked into the office building full of strange robots. Approaching TheDonBot he bowed slightly as he had been instructed to do. 

"Boss TheDonBot, Joe Scalise sends his warmest regards and wishes you the best of luck in your new town. He wishes he could have been here personally but business kept him away. He did ask me to pass this gift on to you."

The courier handed TheDonBot a walking cane with a Sterling Silver hand piece shaped like the head of a robot and a shaft made out of ivory carved with intricate patterns. 

Report Post Tip

Rust cautiously made his way to downtown LA to meet with his new boss TheDonBot. Rust wasn't the type to draw attention or to celebrate, but this particular evening he felt that a little congratulations were in order. He peaks over his shoulder before making his way into the new HQ. 

Congratulations to you TheDonBot. Looking forward to being able to work alongside you in making LA a staple in this little world of ours again. 

Rust reaches inside his jacket pocket and takes a pull from his flask, waiting for the others to arrive. 

I normally avoid these speeches at all costs. They are mundane, redundant, and annoying to the nth degree. 

However, your situation is different, is it not DonBot? You are in a very unique situation here in LA, unlike anything we have really seen before. No rules, restrictions, or protection. Just you, Zoidberg, and the city of angels.  

The journey you have set out on is a monumental one - to build a city from the ground up, starting with only yourself and one other man, and not much money to boot. I confess myself genuinely interested in what LA will shape up to be. Even moreso with what godfather Disorder has stated about your application. I am extremely interested to see what your plans are, and how you intend to put them into motion. Because he is not an easy man to impress, and you certainly seem to have done so.

I wish you godspeed and good luck with your Robo-mafia. 

He was about to walk away but then stopped himself and turned back.

OH, and I guess since I actually showed up, I should probably say "congrats."

Congrats lv
Report Post Tip

Guile stops in the streets and approaches the new acting Godfather of LA TheDonBot, approaching with a smile he extends his hand and shakes the new acting Godfathers hand. 

"Congrats on the new venture in life, we don't personally know each other but i have heard very good things about you. i look forward to see how LA grows in the coming times. it may not be much but if you ever need anything let me know."

With a nod Guile fades back into the gathered crowd before making his way to the back and wanders off to figure his own path out

Report Post Tip
M
This post has been moderated. Reason: Spam View Post

We hit rick bottom

Esta la vista

Report Post Tip

Joe turned to the trollish looking man throwing useless comments around and against his better judgement decided to try and engage him for a moment. 

"Let me ask you something - if you think things are so bad has it occurred to you to actually try doing something about it instead of simply speaking nonsensical one liners like your ancestors before you and eventually - as I'm sure you will follow in their footsteps in this regard as well - putting bullet in your own head? The Godfathers of Las Vegas handed over a city to give a wonderful opportunity for anyone, regardless of bloodline, to step up and show that they had what it takes to run a city. They then worked with the Godfathers of Chicago and New York to judge those that applied and are now giving that person the opportunity to rise or fall on their own merit."

"Did it even occur to you that if you really wanted to see a positive change this was a good opportunity if you decided to put in the work? The time period was plenty for you to get the experience to be a made man so you would have qualified - or at the very least your father could have. But instead of putting in that effort he instead decided to simply put down the idea and insult people." 

"I get that you might not like the current leadership, but how about actually trying to do something about it instead of just shouting randomly?"

Report Post Tip

As Joe finished speaking he saw the man pull a gun from inside his jacket and raise it to his own head before pulling the trigger. Sighing he went on

"Well, I guess that answers that question."

Report Post Tip
America was changing, all in good ways. Cities were growing new opportunities were popping up for many. I couldn't say I have been happier in my life, and for many reasons. I had money pouring in from my whiskey deals and if that didn't pop you a boner your fucked.

Word got out that an acting Godfather by the name TheDonBot now had control over all of Los Angeles. He was going to build the city from the bottom up, I am intrigued to see where the Godfather takes the city. Hoping that my congratulations made it to the man I walked off grinning.
Report Post Tip

"Congratulations TheDonBot.  May your organization prosper and grow!  Many, many good wishes for a long & successful journey."

Report Post Tip

Pete was just going for a walk in downtown LA, looking for somewhere to get a drink, when he noticed a small crowd gathering. As he got closer he noticed it was the new acting GodFather of LA... TheDonBot. He didnt know the man too well but figured since he was there congratulations where in order. He thought it would be a little disrespectful to just walk by and say nothing.. although he did really want a drink...

Congratulations Acting GodFather TheDonBot! Even from the little I know of you I am sure you will do great in your new position. I look forward to seeing your city grow! 

Report Post Tip

Noticing TheDonBot's nice, shiny, new HQ, Zoidberg scuttles by and pops his head in the door, after all it was going to be his new home as well.

"Hello Friends! This is quite the place! Where can a lobster get a drink around here?"

Feeling tired he went to a rather comfortable looking chair in the corner to wait for the others to arrive.

"I think I'm gonna like this town..."

Report Post Tip

Gracie was short. Which was a problem, as Gracie could not see anything at the moment. With a sigh she started shoving her way through the crowd, making sure to shove an elbow in KeyPunch 's ribs for good measure. She got up in front of TheDonBot and grinned up at him before standing on her tippy toes and raising a hand. Bringing it down on his face place area she said, "boop!" brightly before turning around and skipping back to the safety of Kathryn 's office. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Johnny Bravo had heard the speech of TheDonBot but didn't really have the time to congratulate him.

When he finally found some free time, he decided to make a call to this weird looking robot.
After a couple of rings, a somewhat electric voice came to the other part of the wire.

Hello Mr. DonBot! I just wanted to congratulate you and wish you the best for your new adventure. I'll make sure to keep my tabs on a city that is ruled by a robot. I'm pretty sure that you'll do better than any real life creature. I don't want to stall you, so congrats and keep strong!, Johnny said happily.

Report Post Tip

Hagar had heard the news. TheDonBot had been made boss of LV. This was indeed a time of celebration. In this time of great joy, Hagar managed a rare, genuine smile for her friend. 

She approached him....

"Well done my friend. Well deserved. You will do well in this new role."

Report Post Tip
A Bit late to the party, due to a week of partying celebrating Myself, I Walk down to The new Place that TheDonBot had just got ownership over, I Walk up to the doors and reach for the knocker as the bot himself opens the doors up. I Reach my hand out to shake his.

"Congrats! I Hear this is all yours now, heh, Make LA Great again ey?"

I Slide him a parcel.

"A Little welcoming gift! again, congratulations!"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Robot Mafia meets LA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL