Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 10:44:06
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Retribution and The Agency Started by: Disorder on Mar 28, '17 15:53

It hadn't been the news he'd wanted to hear. Not at all. His Captain and sister in this thing, left with no choice but to make the hardest decision a mobster can make. Particularly a family head. By the time she'd left his office, he knew thee was no point calling her back. You can't change the mind of a correct decision, however much you may want to, you just have to respect it. This would be the end for her and his heart ached because of it. But this business was harsh, difficult situations had to be met with decisiveness and a lack of sentimentality. He knocked back a large glass of brandy and started making arrangements.

After a few days of meetings everything was in place. He finished his final phone call and took a short walk into the streets to let the community know what was happening.

"Hello one and all. I come here to day with news of transition. Sadly, our beloved sister SweetNothings has had calls from the old country to attend to a family back there. It is a request there was no option to refuse and knowing the details of the situation there, it was one I could not ask her to ignore. My sadness at her leaving is mitigated by the knowledge she is making the right choice and the right people will benefit for her considered action. All our thanks and love from Las Vegas go with her as she leaves behind a legacy of dedicated service and love for her family. 

A tough act to follow, for sure. I would be concerned if we were not in the wonderful position of being so abundantly stocked with talented mobsters. Given the Retribution family has become a very tight knit one, I would like there to be as little disruption to that group as possible. So, it was an easy choice to make the obvious candidate, the new leader here in Paradise.

It is with utmost confidence that I can announce Lillith will be establishing The Agency here and taking over control of the work of the Retribution family. I would like to congratulate her on her new position. On behalf of the District and City, I'm sure you'll do us proud."

He allowed a moment for the crowd to absorb the news before continuing. 

"In practical application, there will be a short period of transition taking place in Paradise. Lillith will set up her new headquarters and begin the movement of people. Once everybody has been moved, moved on or buried, we will see SweetNothings take her retirement and head off to Sicily. I would like to close by asking that everyone pay their respects to SweetNothings before she leaves and please congratulate Lillith on creating a fine family of her own here in Paradise.

Thank you for your time."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Ah Sicillia, such a beautiful country... I envy you SweetNothings... I would gladly join you, but I feel I have still some things left to do. Enjoy and and C ya latter.

Report Post Tip

Hisoka was twirling an ace of spades between the fingers of his left hand while listening to the Godfather give the upsetting news. Wiping away a trailing tear he begins to clear his throat before speaking.

I'd like to say it's truly been a pleasure working with you in the short time we had together. You've been an amazing leader which makes it even more sad seeing you leave this life of crime. I wish you a safe trip to Sicily to enjoy your well deserved retirement.

Flicks a queen of hearts towards SweetNothings before smiling.

Report Post Tip

Joe stepped forward through the crowd and cleared his throat

"First, I wish to thank Don SweetNothings for her dedicated service to Las Vegas and this thing of ours and wish her all success and happiness as she returns to the old country. I would also like to extend my congratulations to Don Lillith who I am sure will equate her self with excellence and bring honor to our great city."

Report Post Tip

As FuegoSteve saw others give their respect to Donna SweetNothings, Fuego wanted to give his own.

"I cannot stress enough how much its been a pleasure to work under you. Thank you very much for the opportunity. I look forward to working for Donna Lilith. Enjoy your retirement in the old country senorita."

Report Post Tip

The Street_Sweeper stumbles into a bum blowing smoke out their ass or is it blowing smoke up the silents ass? Looking around, I stand before no crowd. With a content smile, we will have more onlookers then this bum can ever imagine. Of course, some will be a day late and a dollar short and kiss the bums ass.

"Excuse me. Not Sorry to see you got no applause or well wishes on this here charade. Perhaps it is because your very name in the dictionary does not qualify you to be a Godfather. You are supp;supposedly representing the mafia. Did your rubber duckie float take you adrift? Why is SweetNothings still breathing? More importantly, I ask why are you worthy of being granted a favor?" (Save the rank card excuse)

Report Post Tip

Glancing in Disorder's direction, she had wanted to lock into his gaze. It was a hard thing she talked with him about and he wasn't one to not exhaust every avenue to make things good. Regardless of his bad press, he went out of his way for her and this was the last she would ask of him.

Retribution will be no more, to my great sadness. Our dear Lillith though? I trust her with my soul. See, she is mah sistah from another mistah, unlike @MikeDundee, who is like the family twat, I mean mascot.

Coughing, slightly, she brings the crowd to quiet.

Siriusly, though. I have loved my time being as part of the Las Vegas dream. My family, Retribution? They delivered. What they owed and then some. I have no doubt that Paradise, Las Vegas will continue to thrive and strive, under the watch of Lillith and The Agency. Woman. You have been an amazing strength to me. 

Knocking back what was supposed to be whiskey but clearly wasnt...

Finally, I want to thank the beautiful members of Retribution. You guys made my time as your leader great craic, I will always be thankful.

Report Post Tip

She takes SweetNothings' glass away and smiles at her old, dear friend and places it in front of her. An empty bottle or two littering the bar she puts her arm around Sweets and sighs.

My friend. My sister. You had to go and do this to me, I swear this is your way of gaining revenge for parading all of those wonderful meals in front of you and not sharing. 

You have been a blessing to me and the district of Paradise. Our time together has been filled with ups and downs, downs and ups... the works. Every moment was worth it. I am so thankful, flattered, and filled with pride that it was me that you chose to carry on and keep our band of merry men together. You are an amazing woman and I know that once you get back to your family in Sicily that you'll find the joy that was missing from your life. Your family needs you more than we do.

She looks over at Disorder and nods. His face wrought with worry and sadness.

Thank you sir, for giving me this chance and the honour of working with you. I am looking forward to the future of Paradise and building it with you. Regardless of the hateful trolls that will find their way to our world, our city, you are still a pretty decent and open minded guy. You've proven this to me in a few circumstances. Thank you again for giving me the chance to bring Retribution to The Agency. We really do appreciate it.

She writes a note on a napkin and tucks it into SweetNothings' pocket.

I'm always here for you m'lady. Always.

Noticing Maeby and MickDundee waiting for her by the door she realises it's time to get to work. 

Thank you, both of you. 

She ducks out the door to a waiting car and the beginning of a new story in her life tale.

Report Post Tip

Decypha sees the crowd gathered and heads over to find out what's going on. After listening in, he discovers that SweetNothings is moving on to retire while Lillith steps up to the mark gracefully as a Don of the City of Sin.

"I bid you farewell, SweetNothings. Thank you for accomanying me on many an organized crime." He says with a smile.

He turns to Lillith and says, "And congratulations to you, Don Lillith."

D then wanders off to continue his quest for a sausage roll.

Report Post Tip

Listening to Godfather @Disorders speech had unfortunately left Mattsr with a bittersweet taste in his mouth, it was such a shame that Las Vegas and of course the rest of the country was losing a such a passionate and considerate leader but on the other hand, her equally loyal and ambitious replacement being granted her own crew was something to rejoice about.

"I'm sorry to see your leaving us SweetNothings, in time I would have liked to have gotten to know you a bit better however I understand that needs must and sometimes you have to make choices that are for the greater good. To @Lilith I offer my congratulations and hope that all goes well as the leader of your own crew, if I can be of any assistance at all then please let me know."

Report Post Tip

I've never hated the old country more. Too often they take the best and the brightest from us, with today being a terrible example of just that. You never failed to put a smile on this old face or continue to surprise, in only the best ways, on each and every interaction SweetNothings. It really was a joy getting to know you, watching you achieve all that your potential hinted was possible and then to go far above and beyond even my own lofty expectations for you. I just hope you shall enjoy the journey that now lays before you and, on the odd moment of peace from the chaos back in the old country, cast a quick thought on those friends here still missing you my dear.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat!

Don Lillith. This world of ours seldom provides us with ideal circumstances, so it's often best to look beyond the obstacles that appear and simply look at the journeys we are on and focus on the destinations we hope to touch along that journey. It's no surprise to anyone that you've handled yourself and your family with style and honor from day one. I can't wait to see what you can go on to achieve now that you're donning that bold suit. I know how much SweetNothings loved her family so I can only imagine how much it fills her heart knowing that you will be there to take each of them in and provide them with the loving and caring home they deserve and that they've received from her for all this time. It's the perfect solution to a less than perfect situation. Congratulations my dear, you've earned this. 

Report Post Tip
Damn.
I loved you.
Report Post Tip

Erin stood there and listened to the news coming out of Paradise, a district she once called home. Her heart sunk a bit as Disorder spoke. Sweetnothings had been her crew leader, even though it was a short stay it was a great one. The two had shared many bottles of wine, which they usually just drank straight from the bottle. She had fond memories of her time there but also knew Sweets wouldn't leave for the old country unless she really needed to.

Finding her way through the crowd she finally found Sweets saying her goodbyes to people. Patiently she waited for a chance to say something, when she had her moment she stepped up in front of her gave her a big hug then took a small step back.

"It saddens me to hear you are leaving for the old country, it was an absolute pleasure getting to hang with you in your HQ for the brief time I was there. I still haven't found a proper drinking partner since I left. I do hope that in time you come back to pay us a visit."

She gave Sweets another hug before turning away to go tend to some of her own business.

Report Post Tip

Listens to Lillith talking about all the hateful trolls yet only the Street_Sweeper on the latest news shoving the truth down a throat or two.  By golly I got it!

Lillith knows this is a crock of shit and does not have the brain capacity to speak otherwise.

Report Post Tip

It truly is always sad to see leaders of our time retire from this life. I have heard about the great scenery over there in Italy. So I'm sure you will retire to comfort. I do wish you the best of luck, Don SweetNothings. Though, life is always about that balance. When something bad has happened, the world is quick to give back some good. Don Lillith, congratulations on the new chapter in your life. Karōshi Industries sends it's best wishes to you and your new organization in Vegas.

Cena smiles while tipping his baseball cap.

Report Post Tip

A Don retiring is unheard of without reading the obits. Instead we got all this warm fuzzy shit that means monopoly. 

Report Post Tip

She looks at Street_Sweeper and smiles. Waiting patiently for the rambling to stop she politely and to the point.

Do not even begin to think you understand how I feel, what I think, or how this situation affects my family. If you feel you must insult me, feel free, you're words carry very little weight around here with those that matter. You'll be killed or retire just as many of your kin have been throughout the past.

We get it, you like attention. Have you ever thought of doing it constructively though? Do you honestly think  you gain the respect of those around you by behaving as you do? I mean, if you get off on spewing verbal diarrhea all over this world go for it! Get your rocks off, just clean up after yourself when you're done. Call us a monopoly (My mother was killed by this monopoly by the way.), call us incestuous, shit, call us whores and cheaters... At the end of the day we're the ones on top and you're pandering to a few fans and trolling your life away only to condemn your next in line to the same fate. You're stuck in a rut, you're entire "incestuous" (Sorry, had to.) clan has been. Get out of it. Do yourself and your kin a favour. 

This is the last you'll see of me responding to any of your banter. I don't feed trolls. I have a family to run and continue building. I have people depending on me to help them. That is my job and a concept I hope you can wrap your extremely enormous ego/brain around. Continue feeling self-important. Enjoy basking in the hate and spewing your venom. 

I;m rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you. Is that dumbed down to a childish level enough for you to understand?

She nods toward Street_Sweeper and toddles off to tend to her responsibilities.

Report Post Tip

Will I be modified if I say "Fuck off and tell it to someone who cares Lillith?"

Report Post Tip

Really Lillith? How many know you are affiliated with the police?

Report Post Tip

My boss affiliated with some kind of police? Harsh words... Glad I never heard of such a thing existing...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Retribution and The Agency
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL