Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 18:06:28
Page:  1 
No Mercy. Started by: RichardKuklinski on Mar 29, '17 12:04
*Bang Bang Bang*

Someone was knocking the backdoor like a madman, I Grab my sawn off and run to the door, opening it whilst pointing the barrel at chest height, Outside was Lukai and TonyVega. Lukai was covered in blood, tears streaming down his face.

Me-"What...The fuck! Who's blood is that?"
Lukai-"I...I.its joeys...Ttthey killed him, at our ffffucking house!"
Me-"WHAT?! Who!? Lukai...WHO THE FUCK DID THIS?"

Lukai's hands tremble, tears flowing uncontrollably, He pulls out a bloodstained note and hands it me. Some words were partialy covered, it read:

"N-xt time y-u owe us M-n-y Pay t-e fuck up

Francis 'big mouth' maloney"

I Walk slowly to the phone and pick it up, I dial up @Argyles number and my voice trembles as i speak.

Me-"Boss...I Need to Talk...I Need a favour...Meet me at my house?"
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Swaliny had been walking down the street all day. It had been a sad day and thats why she liked it. Wondering around the streets, she thought to herself to visit her friends. 

Maybe richard has time to hang out. 

She walked towards his house. It was a small house on a dark street. Not that that was a problem since richard could fight his way out of any situation. She rang the doorbell and waits for someone to open it. Under her feet was a pile of blood. Every normal person would probably freak out, but swaliny didnt. She was not normal. 

The door opened and a skinny tall man stands in front of her. He looks scared and angry but she just ignored it and gave him a hug. It felt like he was about to cry or shoot someone. 

Walking inside swaliny saw a man dressed in blood and another man looking at her. She smiled and walked over to the man in blood. She dragged him to the bathroom and after a few seconds she and him walked back into the living room with him all clean. 

So, are you gonna tell me what happened or not, cause i could really use someone to shoot!

Report Post Tip
I Turn an look to swaliny as she came out the bathroom with a now sparkling clean Lukai, She was good at cleaning 'mess' she done it enough times for me, I Pull her aside into my study.

"My...Brother died...Russians...We need to deal with them. Not our usual clean style...I Want a fucking massacre. Theres going to be a funeral in the next few days, a russian, kind of high up in there organisation. We'll be there too...but, we'll be the only ones leaving the cemetery."

*Knock Knock*

I Walk to the door and open it, Argyle comes bursting in I Close the door after checking he wasn't followed and look to Lukai.

"Fix the boss a drink, cabinet on the left...as a matter of fact, make ys all a drink!"
Report Post Tip

Cold night, i walked down the dark street on my way to Richard's house. I wanted to wind down and knock back a few beers and shoot the shit. I was about twenty feet from the house when i saw a man covered in blood a note in hand, 

"What the fuck happened to you?" i yelled out down the street, resting my hand on the pistol tucked in my suit i kept walking, turning into the pathway up to Richards. The man followed me up the same when. My eyes never left the guy he knocked on the door and i loosened up a bit and waiting for the door to open.

The door swung open to a shotgun pointed right at my chest, RichardKuklinski behind the trigger, 

"You fuck set that shit the fuck down" i yelled out before he turned to the man covered in blood, i guess a friend of Richards got killed a stupid fucking note telling him off about why it all went down.

I stepped inside and turned to Richard, we going to go find this guy and show him and his buddies you dont fuck with us or what?

Report Post Tip

swaliny goes over to the bar and grabs a bottle of vodak. after drinking the whole bottle she walks over to the safe where she stores her knifes. they are sharpen and ready to use. she walks over to richard. after giving him a hug she starts talking.

so when everyone is doe we gotta get ready to attack cause every moment we sit here wining, they get more ready for the attack. they know we're comming.

she looks around at the people. they look scared and hurt, but that didn't matter; they had to act fast.

so who will do what? i'm just the one who finishes the job.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: No Mercy.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL