Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 13:31:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Silent Night Tavern Started by: Edward_Kenway on Apr 04, '17 21:47

Her blue eyes lit up with such brightness.

"Aww caro you remembered!  Nothing better than something from the homelands while here across the oceans."

Sofia twirled the bottle around slowly, whistling softly in pleasure at the thoughtful gesture.

"Grazie."

Sofia accepted her glass of wine then took a slow sip.  She closed her eyes savoring the delicious flavor.  After a moment she opened her eyes to find him staring at her like the other night.  Placing the stem of the glass on the bar, Sofia rested her chin on the palm of her hand as she inquired how business was going for him.

Report Post Tip

He smiled as he knew it would make her happy! 

"Of course I remembered its what I do!"

He sipped the wine and set it on the table his eyes looking deep into hers.

"Business is good I have to bars up and running one here and other in Chicago."

Report Post Tip
Walking into the well lit brightly coloured silent night tavern,you walk over to the bar and take a seat.

You look around at the Beautiful chandeliers and the drapes that !arch the setting so well.

Whilst waiting upon service you browse the large range of beverages that are Infront of you.

"Hmmm dunno if I should have a run on the rocks or a jack Daniels and coke?,ill be sure to have something come to mind when I finally get some service".

You pull out your wallet an pull some cash to start a tab at the bar.
Report Post Tip

Solum walked into the bar, looking around quietly before sitting in the corner. She had nothing better to do at the moment other then to drink so she ordered a whiskey. Putting her head on her hand she watched everyone. Occasionally looking at edward_kenway with a small smile. She leaned back and watched the door as the sound of the bar kept her preoccupied in the corner.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Silent Night Tavern
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL