Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 16:35:07
Page:  1 
The Daughters Revenge. Started by: Malice on Apr 05, '17 16:15

Stars lit the sky in CH, a wonderful spring breeze blew through the streets as everyone was at their homes asleep or enjoying a night out at a bar. Malice stood on the street staring out at the evening sky. Black hair framing her ivory colored skin, golden eyes peering out at the stars. She couldn't help but smile. Time for a start her evening out with a wonderful sound of the sirens ringing out. She couldn't help but walk down the streets looking at all the shops she could burn down... Banks to rob. She knew which ones she would not touch which happened to be families and other crews... But civilian ran shops she didn't care for. 

Malice smile walking out of the shadows she stood in the street lights. Wearing a school girl uniform, black in color with a panel skirt and sailor blouse, a red neckerchief around her color tied. She smiled walking down the street towards the nearest bank. Walking in she strolled to the counter before pulling a small pistol out with a wide grin. She placed a bag on the counter.

"Start filling it up, before things get messy." There were shouts and the occasional sounds of gunshots coming from inside. She mainly wounded the bystanders. Once the bag was filled she was on the run, looking to find a way to contact those who her ancestors knew. Looking for one man, to take down for the pure hatred in the family boils and grows. She ran, dodging the beams coming from the street lights and business windows. Hiding from the sirens as she ran down alleys and up a fire escape. Resting as she watched the police scramble in a search for her. She sat quietly with a small giggle. "Ah... If only... I could escape"

She waited till they gave up and went to look elsewhere before standing and walking over to the ledge and jumping down with the bag of money breaking her landing  with it. She sighed and looked at the sky as she walked over the roof tops finding it safer. "I still need to find that man.... and when I find him... He will die."

Report Post Tip

Roper was racing down the street of his trusty Harley EL when he noticed police sirens in the street. He made a few short turns and after 20 minutes the police were already leaving, he could see a lone cop taking a report from the rather red-faced shop owner. Roper looked down a side street to see Malice jumping down on a rather large bag. Roper tilted his head and steered his bike down the alley, half an eye on the shop door to make sure he wouldn't get interrupted.

"There's one pig left in the shop miss and a few cars patrolling the streets. For a cut of your bag, I'll get you outta here" Roper offered sensing a opportunity to make a quick buck.

Report Post Tip

Standing up she put the back on her back and tilted her head. With a soft smile, she gave a bit of a giggle. "Ah I see... well thank you for the heads up. She looked past him and scratched her cheek thinking quickly. 

"Well, I guess this once is alright. If lucky you can help again one day!" She quietly chirped and grinned wide. She wasn't going to pay him till they got out of there. She stared at him and spoke quickly. 

"We need to go quickly though."

Report Post Tip

Roper nodded and smiled at her response and reached over to grab the spare helmet of the back of the bike and threw it over to her. Just as he watched her putting it on and running over his bike he heard a rather loud "She's over there!" from behind him. He turned around to see the lone cop point his finger at him while behind him two more officers in their cruiser. Seconds later their siren span to life and the cruiser picked up speed and turning towards the alley they both were sitting in.

He felt Malice climb on the back of the bike and he gunned the pedal in return. They raced down the alleyway taking the various turns in the backstreet. The cruiser began to slowly lose ground to them.

Report Post Tip

She nodded and caught the helmet. Putting it on, by the time she had gotten onto the bike everything was a blur. She had the bag on her back, and her right arm hooked around the mans waist. She turned raising the pistol and fired a warning shot at the car, aiming at the tire. "Shit.." She grumbled under her breath.

Once they started to gain space between the cruiser and themselves she put the pistol away on her thigh staring back towards the car. Though after the cops were gone she looked at the man she was holding onto.

Report Post Tip

Roper heard a single gunshot behind him. He did not take his eyes off the path but the noise rang in his head but it was enough. After a few more turns down the backstreets, the cruiser had finally backed off and with minutes he no longer heard the sirens. He sighed in relief and made his way out of the backstreets and onto the main road and stopped near a sidewalk.

He looked behind himself and said "Looks like we've finally lost them. Do you want me to drop you off here or do you have a place you want to get to? You're paying me after all" He laughed at the last part.

Report Post Tip

She stared at him and released a small sigh as the siren's disappeared. Once back onto the street she looked up at the sky and smiled a bit. With a small laugh she continued to hold on until they stopped. "I really have no were else to go other then the HQ. But I have my jobs I need to do before I can return."

She eyed the man still sitting on his bike. "Hmm... Say, whats your name? Mine is Malice."

She was curious as she waited for his response. "Anyways... thank you for saving my ass back there. Needed to get away from them. Know anyplace where I can lay low for a bit?"

Report Post Tip

Roper raised his eyebrow at her before coming to a response "Names Roper, Miss Malice" He said curtly and held his hand out for his cut and also added "Mind also handing my helmet back as well? It's was a gift from my Pa." After Malice had handed him back his helmet and his cut of the robbery. "I do know a place Miss Malice. There is a rather run down bar just 3 blocks from here. Hasn't seen a pigs face since the start, I think they're scared of the place and I wouldn't blame them. You can also find me there" He said as he counted his stack and then stuffed it into his suit "If you don't mind me, I'd say our little business is concluded and I would like to have a drink. See you around Malice" He winked and then started to drive away.

Report Post Tip

Malice stood watching him drive off. "A bar huh... I see..." She would throw the bag onto her back and walk quietly. Heading off in the direction she was told almost following the way he drove. She took a deep breath relaxing now that the cops had stopped chasing for some time. She stopped once outside the run down bar and tilted her head. "This the place?" She opened its door and looked around the inside.

She looked around and rubbed her head gripping the straps of the bag she walked in and went to find a place to sit away from the entrance.

Report Post Tip

Edward had watched from the shadows. The shadows being and extension of him. He moved from angle to angle staying hidden. His attire was that of an old fashion pirate, but with just a hood. Slipping down from the top of the rooftop he flicked his wrist to move his hand up as a cop was coming straight for Malice. Just before the cop got to her Edward landed on top of him. Pulling his hidden blade from his neck. Looking up at the girl before him, all she should see was his smile.

"You bes' be careful out in the streets at night lass."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Daughters Revenge.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL