Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 06:56:36
Page:  1 
Mixed Messages To North Side Started by: Saxon on Apr 05, '17 16:40

Taking back of Chicago was moving ahead of time Saxon barely had time to take her breath but she had promised to stabilise Chicago and have it running properly. Saxon had decided to send her companion and Right Hand Women To pacify North Chicago that would give her enough control of the city so her and her compatriots could mix it up with the Godfathers down the line.

Erin thank you for everything you have done for me both you and Technical have helped me out so much as much as it pains me to let you both go you both deserve this and more. It goes without saying that if you need anything just ask and i wish you and RoxieMalone all the best with running your new crew in North Side Chicago.

Report Post Tip

As usual Boss Saxon was Simply Strutting her Stuff.

Boss Saxon although it’s been a short time it was a pleasure working with you.  I hope to live up to your vision for Chicago and make you proud.

Report Post Tip

Stumbling all over town drunk as could be he looked up to notice his lovely boss maken an announcement. 

"Congrat' I wish ey' the bes' of luck lass." Grinning as he took a big swig of his rum. 

Report Post Tip

Kinoko visits North side to stop by and visit a very close friend of his. He pulls up in front of a Erin's headquarters and gets our of his vehicle. He walks up to the big doors and knocks hard! One of Erin's Body Guards opens the door and lets in Kinoko in. Don Kinoko walks in the beautiful establishment and asks to speak to Erin. One of the body guards guides Don Kinoko to Erins office upstairs. Kinoko then walks into her office and says loud. 

"Hey! How are you Erin? I know I wasn't here for the celebration, I am truly sorry as I was away. But I wanted to stop by and show some love and congrats you on your new role! I know you will do just fine building up North Side, Chicago. I think Saxon and Technical and Gravity would of course agree with me, that there is no one better for the job! Please take this bottle of expensive bottle of Champagne on behave of Karōshi Industries.

As Kinoko smiles and hugs Erin as he give her the bottle. 

Report Post Tip

Malice took a stroll to visit both Saxon and Erin and their HQ's. Standing before Saxon she smiled and bowed her head in respect for the leader. "Glad to see you are going to lead Chicago and make sure its all good. Cant wait to see where it goes." There was not much to talk about as it turned into a simple meetup on the weather and what needs to be done. Before heading out to visit Erin. Once at Erin's HQ she looked at her and smiled as well. "Congrats hun on the spot. I cant wait to see what you can do!" She handed a small gift to the new leader, before heading out. The bag had a bottle of wine, and a engraved pistol in a wrapped box inside the bag, before leaving.

Report Post Tip

Chicago was partying when Angy arrived for a quick visit when she recognized Saxon and Erin in the thick of it all. They had obviously bee there a while and were talking with few friends. Angy walked approached and said:

"Hello my friends, I was compelled to come and personally congratulate you both after hearing the latest news. Saxon, I know your family comes from a long and respected lineage in the world of crime, so I look forward to seeing you grow and your familly thrive. I expect nothing but marvelous achievements in the future. Congratulations, and if you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me."

Looking affectionately at Erin, Angy recognised an fellow warrior and pulled her in close. "I wish you well and nothing but success. May you and your family thrive in our new world"

Report Post Tip
Erin, I'm gutted you left. Truly I am. Now Saxon is going to make me do all the horrible chores that were normally handled by you!!

You deserve this shot more than most, though. The work you put in not just for Saxon but for Chicago was fantastic. I wish you all the best and hope to see you going from strength to strength over there.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mixed Messages To North Side
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL