Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:30:07
Help
0 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
GAME CHANGE: Organized Crimes Started by: Anubis on May 26, '10 23:02

Thumbs up for this change! Not only is it a great way to make money, it also gets you talking to new people.

Report Post Tip

any idea why these are no longer showing up in my personals? When i get invited i can see  a tab entitled 'organised crime'. However, once i accept the crime i no longer see that tab?

Report Post Tip

great change! I'm enjoying this change already it's a great opportunity to get to meet new people and make money at the same time :)

Report Post Tip

Great new addition, personally I always thought MUC should have required more than 2 people to commit

Report Post Tip

First time I use it , it was tricky for I have to find 4 more people, But the pay out is great!

Got 500k+ on it.  Hard work == High rewards

Report Post Tip

any idea why these are no longer showing up in my personals? When i get invited i can see a tab entitled 'organised crime'. However, once i accept the crime i no longer see that tab?

When you accept a crime it deletes all the crime invites from your personals.

Report Post Tip

cool addition

Report Post Tip

When you accept a crime it deletes all the crime invites from your personals.

thanks for the reply

Report Post Tip

Something is wrong with this... i tried it with two of family members (Liz, Rich-) and we were in the same city. I could only invite one of them despite the fact that their petties and felonies are clear. Two of us tried it and we both failed it.

We are all Capo... this is how it went.

I tried it first and i could'nt invite Liz for the loanshark operation, only Rich-. So i canceled the crime and asked Liz to do it.
Liz did hers, she invites me and Rich- and ended up failing it. She was jailed but not me or Rich-.
Then we all waiting until our felonies cleared out.
So i tried it again, but still could'nt see Liz. So i invited Rich- with the gallery, we failed again!
So then we waited until our felonies cleared.
Rich- tried his, he could'nt see Liz either. So he did the gallery... and this time it worked. We got around 250k out of it.

This issue here is... why could'nt either me or Rich- see Liz?
Same family... same city! I dont understand it. Also, Liz could invite us? When neither of us could invite her. Is this a glitch?

Report Post Tip

Great change, it helps to get to know our fellow citizens... much easier and more lucrative than before.
Also it makes us wanna spend more time in our home city.

Report Post Tip

Do you have to be Made+ to receive or even show up to be invited? Because Theres an earner in my family and I can't see him in a list of people to invite? Can anyone clear this up?

Report Post Tip

I've had the same problem -prophet- as stated above... but yet... there is no answer to that question. :(

Report Post Tip

Nice change.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Organized Crimes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL