Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:12:14
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Durden Update Started by: Kendra on May 29, '10 19:26

Ahhh, that pesky family who pops up now and again. We all love to hate them and hate to love them.

A few simple changes have now been made to the Tyler Durden/Fight Club crew:

* Each Fight Club member will now spawn with a bodyguard each.

And:

* The length of time between the TylerDurden spawns has been increased slightly, to offset the increase in the number of targets we currently have.

Any questions can be directed here.

Thank you, and go nuts!

Report Post Tip

Awesome! Bring on the Zombie Family.

Report Post Tip

I would like to suggest a test run of this to see how it pans out. Possibly do a 250 man Durden spawn.

That is all.

Report Post Tip

Is there going to be a test run? :S

Report Post Tip

Lolz, beat me to it, Jake.

Report Post Tip

There is no need for a test run to be perfect. It will happen when it does and can be tested then. With the RIA's being placed in now I think users get plenty of kills without having the addition of a test Durden family.

Report Post Tip

As Diablos said, no test run is needed. Nice try, boys. :)

Report Post Tip

*shrugs* I'll be laughing my ass of if the first spawn is full of flukes mind you, but agreed... There is plenty of kills these days

Report Post Tip

great change :) how about if i get a petiton for a test run? ;)

Report Post Tip

I think searching Durdens for a BG kill will be lots of fun!

Report Post Tip

Ahh Excellent, :D

Report Post Tip

Are the coders happy with the balance of return fire from the NPCs? Still doesn't seem right to me, but that's purely from looking at the obits, I don't have the benefit of stats so it'd be good to hear.

Report Post Tip

James: *IF* there are a lot of bugs, then we'll get a re-spawn and you'll get your free candy, but if everything is going to work smoothly, then it would have been an unnecessary waste. :)

Just to be sure, this is not merely an increase in their Defense stats, it means every single Durden will be able to be successfully BG wacked at least once?

Report Post Tip

"* Each Fight Club member will now spawn with a bodyguard each."

Seems like an accurate statement CN, should be fun eh? :)

Report Post Tip

Hoopi: I will be sure that a coder reviews your statement, so they can respond in a timely manner. Unfortunately, that's something I can't comment on as I'm not sure what the code entails! :)

CrazyNine: Yes, every Durden will be able to be successfully BG wacked once, as they will only have one bodyguard each. (I think that's what you're asking- if not, let me know and I'll go drink another cup of coffee!)

Report Post Tip

BGs now? :) You just made my day.

Report Post Tip

I said "at least" once in case the BG gets shot and only wounded. :)

Report Post Tip

Ta Kendra.

Report Post Tip

I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so that Tyler & Marla had more BG's instead of having every gangster and goomba having one. there would still be the same amount of BG's, but they would be more skewed towards the upper structure.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Durden Update
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL