Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 06:11:30
Page:  1 
Synopsis Started by: Marius_ on Apr 17, '17 06:26

The killing system here sucks. 

Report Post Tip

Tell us how you really feel? Do you feel the same about the death system?

Report Post Tip

This isn't a synopsis, it's a sentence.

Report Post Tip

You forgot the comma between 'illiterate' and 'too.' Not to mention that there was nobody else here even mentioned, let alone talking to you besides myself and Lillith. And you didn't tell me anything.

Report Post Tip
You know you have a great debate going when it degenerates into grammar and phonics nitpicking. Just sayin'.
Report Post Tip

i think the correct answer Lilith is that no one would pitch to you anymore :(

Report Post Tip

Well, when someone calls me a illiterate, I can't help but point out the mistakes that they made that I didn't. Kinda proves they don't know what the fuck they're on about.

Report Post Tip
"A illiterate"
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Actually, where I am from they are educating folks to be able to express their ideas more thoroughly and rationally with less emphasis on spelling and phonics. But - I'm digressing much like a lot of what is going on here. Rational thought and good grammar are two completely separate things.

If I could hypothesize - I think what our friend here was trying to say is that he thinks the war system is broken because Vegas keeps winning.

I'm here to say I don't think it is. I mean - Vegas isn't going to get toppled because a city builds and takes it down. They simply won't allow a rival city to get that far. They'll wipe it before the opportunity is there for the taking. Vegas is going to go down because there's maybe a couple massive rogue guns out there with an agenda, or they're going to go down because 50 people are gonna continually be lobbing pro shots the way of the heavies. There's other ways. They're just a little less conventional and not considered "in good taste" if I might say so myself.

So that's my thoughts. Feel free to nitpick my grammar. I'm sure there's mistakes. I don't really care.
Report Post Tip

Dammit, I wish I had caught that typo. That'll teach me to grammar-Nazi at 5 in the morning!

Report Post Tip

Again, I will reiterate, the killing system sucks here. I did not, nor now feel like saying any more then what was said. I stand by what my response was to Lillith which was modified. Lilluth must be illiterate to ask me to express how I really feel, when I presented my question.

Sarcasm, I have no clue what you are speaking about.

Report Post Tip
Apologies. Guess I got the wrong idea with the 5 word synopsis. That is the mother of all synopses if I don't say so myself.
Report Post Tip
The sarcasm expressed by myself must be above your level of understanding.
Report Post Tip

Lillith should I say I have more cookies then you? Really! Give it a break and get off the high horse mentality. It is very unbecoming to me.

Report Post Tip

I believe he was right war system does suck. But the strong will always win no matter what.

Report Post Tip
Lillith your "sarcasm" is always construed as bitchiness because of your overall character. You always assume those you come into contact here spend their lives here as much as you do and never stop to think hey this person might be new and just needs help. You're by far the worst female here, and the most selfish. Way to go Melis for not being at the bottom of the barrel.
Report Post Tip

Could it be that the special needs  that ride that short yellow bus, while  miraculously scoring on kills, regardless of healthy and well maintained body guards, who reside within the confines of their fully fortified headquarters a ploy? Many victims in Ch were not slackers.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Synopsis
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL