Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 08:55:15
Page:  1 
The Strippers Started by: Disorder on Apr 20, '17 13:10

After a challenging few days dismantling and rebuilding Chicago, most of the gang were either recovering from various parties, missing in action or taking a short holiday to recuperate. However Disorder's work was far from done. He dragged himself off the couch he'd fallen asleep on in MonsterHair's office and got straight to work. The Monster was somewhere else still sleeping no doubt, so Disorder commandeered his desk. Ordering one of his guards to get numerous cups of coffee, he grabbed the phone and started making calls back to Las Vegas.

There was a massive amount of refurbishment work going on there and preparations were in place for new families. He called the reliable mason for the now customary engraved stone lintel above the door to each of the new offices. The shop-fitters had been in and were done with refitting the old offices to new specifications. The brand new building had been finished with all the expected style and quality and the caterers had been paid double what they were last time and some danger money to make going through that hell again, worthwhile. Some of the things they had to see, serve and clean up last time were enough to make a person need therapy.

Disorder got off the phone, got into a car and got on a plane. After some time reflecting on things while watching the passing landscape below and listening to the gentle thrumming of the engines, the plane landed and he stepped out into the wall of heat welcome that his desert home always had waiting. Into another car and off to The Strip where everything was in place for the next big party. A shaky waiter came up to him with a drink on a tray, Disorder took the drink and tipped the waited a hundred. The reluctant trauma victim's motivation was renewed, he thanked the Godfather and bounced off around the party offering drinks and nibbles to all. Disorder found MoeLester and Frankie4Fingers deep in conversation. He smiled as he saw the future.

"What are you fuckers up to?" He said with a playfully accusational squint.

'Nothing' They both said in unison like a pair of guilty children answering a suspicious teacher.

He smirked at them both. "You ready?"

'Yeah' They said in happy unison once again.

"The fuck is this? You guys twins now?"

'No?' They both answered together, again. 

Disorder laughed heartily. "Oh bollocks to it, lets get this show on the road."

The three of them walked up the steps of the newly refurbished building. Disorder pinged a fork off his glass until the crowd settled, then he spoke.

"With all the developments in Chicago, we naturally have room to bloom here in Las Vegas. I'm lucky to be surrounded by a wealth of highly capable mobsters from very old bloodlines as well as some very enthusiastic ones from newer lineages. As it stands I have room for two families under me here in The Strip and I've decided to fill both of those spaces at once. One with a very experienced pair of hands and one with an opportunity for a new blood to show his worth. So..."

Turning, he motioned a hand toward the new stone lintel above the door behind them. The engraving read:

Moe's Shady Foundation

United

The Strip, LV

"The first of the announcements brings you my new Captain in The Strip, Mr MoeLester! He brings a special brand of creepy to Moe's Shady Foundation. Moe's family and mine go back generations and sometimes I'm not sure how to feel about that. Generally best not to dwell on it. Anyway... His authority on all matters criminal can not be questioned, his understanding of our ways is extraordinary and I trust him with my life. I have no doubt he'll be winning hearts, and touching people inappropriately, near you soon! Please join me in congratulating him on his new family."

There was a round of applause and raised glasses. Disorder made his way through the gathering and up the stairs of the new building next door. Once there he settled the crowd down and addressed them once more. Again, with a clunky sense of showmanship, he motioned for the new stone to be unveiled.

FCUM

United

The Strip, LV

"The second new family to appear here with us will be that of Frankie4Fingers! His FCUM outfit will be setting up along side us here and representing all the good we have to offer. Frankie's line have been around for some time now, gathering experience and passing down what they have learned from one generation to another. This generation, Frankie himself has demonstrated to me, all the characteristics of someone destined to make a fine leader. He has all the attributes and personality to bring a fresh face to this thing of ours. As we older heads would all acknowledge, its the newer blood that is so precious to our way of life, it delights me to be able to help promote that belief in action. Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Frankie on his new FCUM family!"

The gathering ripped up in applause and toasts were made left and right. Disorder spread his big arms wide and smiled the customary pre-debauchery smile.

"Right! LETS GET PISSED!"

Showing almost no sign of being on the piss for four days, he bounced off through the crowd in search of alcoholic and chemical indulgence. 

Report Post Tip

Frankie listened intently to his Godfathers kind words and after he had finished his speech he managed to prize himself away from MoeLester's inappropriate wandering hands to address the crowd. He cleared his throat and began to speak.

"I would like to take this opportunity to thank Godfather Disorder for placing his trust in me to set up an HQ here on The Strip in the wonderful city of Las Vegas." 

he continued seemingly getting the hand on this public speaking lark.

"I shall endeavour to make The Godfather and the citizens of Las Vegas proud of our achievements." 

"Furthermore I would like to wish my counterpart MoeLester unbridled success and may we between us make our great city even stronger."

Frankie raises his glass and shouts at the top of his voice "TO LAS VEGAS!"

He then grabs eMAKE by the elbow and says "Come on, drink up we've got an HQ to set up."

Report Post Tip

Lacey, hands dirty from helping Malachai move into the new digs, arrived on scene to hear the tail end of Godfather Disorder's speech and gaze upon the signs that had been unveiled.

"Nothing quite like the smell of growth and progress. Congratulations to both Frankie and Moe on your positions. 

Report Post Tip

Moe starts to strip off first flinging off his jacket then ripping off his shirt, as he unbuckles his belt and starts undoing his trousers he catches a disapproving look from Disorder. Frankie4Fingers is barely able to contain his laughter.

"Oh right stripers as in 'The Strip', my bad."

Moe looks down at his discarded clothing and shrugs, leaving it where it lays

"Honestly what more can I say that Disorder himself hasn't already. Now someone pass me a beer!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Strippers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL