Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 03:24:52
Page:  1 
O Unrighteous Path Started by: RumHamlet on Apr 24, '17 08:38

O, perilous night! Wither doth thine darkness wander? As a fog rolls into the sea, does light usher thine tenebrosity back into the oblivion once more. And so continues that quotidian triumph; Day Man over Night Man. Light flooded the room like a bath being poured, awakening genteel RumHamlet to his day; to his life of revenge.

To tea or not to tea? Nay, wine in a can would do. O sobriety, I cast thee aside! I am a man in Philadelphia, I need thee no more! The mind of RumHamlet wrestled – rock, flag & eagle – with the torment of his past, as anger and drink molded his future.

'RumHamlet, weeks have passed since you vowed vengeance on Jabronius, your uncle and step father, don’t you think it’s time to move on? We’re in Philadelphia now, the land of opportunity. Stop thinking about home’, said his closest friend and ally, Horatio, a steady hand to guide a broken ship.

‘O Horatio, would that it were so simple! Quoth the ghost of mine own murdered father, I have been betrayed!’ cried the tortured RumHamlet in response.

‘He died from a heart attack, RumHamlet, and ghosts aren’t real-‘

‘Quoth the ghost of mine own murdered father-‘

‘Yes, yes, alright’

‘…I have been betray-‘

‘I get it, alright, Jesus’

A silence hung in the air like the morning dew. RumHamlet would have his vengeance, one way or another. Twas not a man in the kingdom of Philadelphia who could stop him. As winter comes to strip nature of its colour, so too would RumHamlet descend upon the spring of Jabronius like a raging tempest.

Horatio spoke. ‘Just cuz your mom’s banging your uncle doesn’t mean-‘

‘Hold thy tongue, villain!’, RumHamlet commanded.

‘…that he killed your dad, it just means-‘

‘Speak no more, wretch!’

‘…that she’s a bit of a who-‘

‘Enough!’

Silence again reigned like a great Roman emperor, its grace begging not to be broken. He’d had enough. RumHamlet stormed out into the street, his journey just beginning. He would need allies, men with more faith than common Horatio, and safe passage through these mean streets. Yonder forth, he ventured, knowing in his noblest heart that he would find a crew to stand with him in the fight against that lusty fishwife Jabronius.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: O Unrighteous Path
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL