Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 05:32:05
Page:  1 
The Durdens in the park Started by: Niko on Apr 25, '17 01:43

Niko was sitting in his office adjusting to his new life as a crew leader and legitimate businessman. He had just got off the phone with the folks at Gotham Sanitation. After some lengthy "negotiations" that may or may not have involved some force they agreed to transfer ownership over to Niko.

He had to deal with another problem though. A crew all the way from Delaware city ran by a man called Tyler Durden, had just moved up into Manhattan. Niko let them operate here from time to time and didn't even ask for a cut. Maybe they'd remember it when it came time to ask them for a favor. Recently they've started to run into some of Niko's business interests and were harming his income he arranged to meet with one of the Durdens, Robert Paulson in Central park.

Always being cautious Niko didn't trust them at all he needed someone to run security just in case something bad happened at the meet. He  knew right guy for the job an associate of his Whack-Whack and he called him into his office.

"Whack-Whack I need a favor..."

Report Post Tip

Whack-Whack nervously enters Boss Niko's office. Boss Niko nods towards the chair for me to take a seat.  Before I could utter a hello, he was speaking.  When the Boss was done speaking, he signaled for my response. The nervous feelings were replaced with honor. 

"Boss it will be an honor to have your back any day or hour of the week.  I'll be waiting for the details of this job."

Report Post Tip

"So listen, me and two of my bodyguards are meeting with the Durdens tonight. Now the thing is things haven't really been good between us and we haven't been on good terms lately. I want you to run security you know keep an eye on things."

One of his bodyguards walks in

"Boss the cars ready and waiting outside."

"Jesus don't you knock? It's like I'm surrounded by children here. Lets go."

Report Post Tip

The men all got into the car a blue Cadillac V-16 Niko's personal car, he had many but this was his favorite. One of his bodyguards started the  car and they drove away.

"So you guys all friends now? Good, you better hope you made a good impression on Whack-Whack boys. He's the one looking out for us well mainly me for this meet. That's what I'm paying him for but covering your asses would be extra. I'm a cheap bastard so if something goes wrong you're out of luck."

"That's just if the Durdens try something boss. They'd never do something like that to you."

His driver said before getting smacked in the head by Niko

"Wake up haven't you been paying attention you idiot? Everybody's fuckin everybody. No wonder the Durdens have been on our territory if you two idiots are this stupid!"

The finally reached Central park. Niko was meeting Robert Paulson by the Bethesda Fountain

"What are you guys waiting for? Give him the the damn rifle you expect him to throw cans at the Durdens if this shit hits the fan?"

One of the men handed Whack-Whack a M1903 Rifle

"Listen I want you set up by the Bethesda Terrace keep your distance so they don't see you. I'm counting on you."

Report Post Tip

Boss Niko continues to brief me on the nights plans. 

"I gotcha Boss."

We walked out to the car and my jaw dropped. "Nice wheels Boss! When the car started I felt the power under that hood. Thinking my Boss got to be more powerful  then the car to own one of only 2 V-16 engines. Suddenly, I snapped out of envy, when Niko slapped the driver upside the head.

I take the carrying case in hand. With my other hand I shook Niko's hand. I find an area secluded enough to set up. I removed the rifle from the case. I took position. Minutes passed when I spotted Boss Niko. Another man walks up on the scene. Eyes on both men, finger on trigger ready to blow Robert Paulsons brains all over the park when suddenly I hear one gunshot. My Boss walks off. I packed up my gear.  I can hear the car headed in my direction. I hopped in.  

Report Post Tip

Niko was waiting at the Bethesda Fountain still no sign of Robert Paulson. He looked at his watch 12:45 AM it was dark and hardly anyone was there except for the homeless, hookers, and a couple of other shady looking folks Central Park isn't really the place you'd like be around at night. He then saw a big fat man arrive Robert Paulson probably along with two other men.

"You're late."

"Sorry man, Tyler's a pretty crazy guy had us go get him some cereal at this hour."

"Whatever lets get to why we're here. Recently your employer and his organization has been interrupting my business after we told you all to stay away. Tyler's bribed a couple Union leaders so work at my construction sites has stopped, started controlling a few bookies that used to kick up to me, and has started bribing the NYPD to rough up my boys."

"Understood I'll make sure he gets the message."

"No Robert, enough is enough. He's been told now I'll tell him."

Niko takes out his Colt 1911 and shoots Robert Paulson in the head killing him, and making the big fat man fall. The two other men look in fear at what just happened in front of them.

"Go on scram get the hell out of here."

Niko's bodyguards brought the car around the corner and he got in. They drove around and picked up Whack-Whack and left Central Park and made their way back to the HQ.

"You may not have used that rifle tonight but you served your purpose. I've survived this long by making sure my ass is covered by checking at every possibility. You did good kid."

The Durdens would have to respond soon. Robert Paulson was a valuable member of Tyler's organization and was now dead this would only lead to conflict now and Niko was ready for anything the Durdens threw at him.

Report Post Tip

Riding in silence for a couple miles, my boss turns to me. "You did good kid."  With a sigh of relief, my first calling by the boss meant his approval.

"Thanks boss. It's my pleasure and an honor to uphold what is asked of me."

We arrive back at the HQ. I get a damn good lead on the coke market.  "Hey boss, if there is nothing else you need me for, I want to take a flight to Detroit to hustle on the drug market."  

"Go for it kid. Do your thing and I will catch up with you later."

Whack_Whack catches flight to hit that lead up and Jesus it is Christmas in Detroit. Flowers in April are pretty but nothing tops that cash to be made.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Durdens in the park
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL