Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 13:27:10
Page:  1 
Scolded! Started by: Rhia on Apr 25, '17 18:51

Rhia knew she was in big trouble the moment @HenriDucard let her know that she was summoned into @FuegoSteve's office.

She was going back and forth in her room. Should she tell the truth or should she just deny having anything to do with it? Or maybe she should run away. So many thoughts were crossing her mind in that particular moment. She jumped into bed and covered her body with the blanket.

'He wouldn't be that mad, would he? Ay Dios mio!' 

Rhia got up from bed and went outside of her room. On her way to @FuegoSteve's office she decided to check again on the evidence. After carefully checking her surroundings she slowly sneaked into @Senorita's room.

After 10 minutes there she was. Standing in front of @FuegoSteve's office and deciding if she should knock or run away. 

'No no no! I can do it. It's not a big deal. What can he do? It's not like he can kill me, right? I can take the yelling or maybe I can blame @Jon. Yes! I can do that. After all he doesn't know anything!' 

She finally got up the courage and knocked on the door.

'Come in!' 

She froze at the words of her right now angry crew leader. A few drops of sweat were showing on her forehead.

'Hola boss. I heard you asked to see me. Is there something I can help you with, senor?'

There he was, sitting in his chair, glaring at her. His nose was red, his eyes were teary and his desk was filled with used tissues.

'Hapchiu!' He sneezed.

'God Bless you.' Rhia said.

'Where is it?! Hapciu!' 

'Where is what? Bless you, again.

His face was getting red because of the anger. He raised his voice. 

'Do you think it's funny? I won't ask again where is it?'

Rhia was looking around the room trying to avoid eye contact. She was playing with her hands pretending not to know about the thing @FuegoSteve was asking about. 

'I don't know what you are talking about? Ask @Jon, maybe he knows something.' She gave him a fake smile in an attempt to mask the lie and the fear.

@FuegoSteve suddenly stood up in such a furious way the chair fell. He punched the desk and leaned towards Rhia. She jumped out of her chair and was heading towards the door trying to run away.

'Don't dare leave the room!' He yelled.

'My allergy is back, @WoonBot stepped into poop this morning while trying to put on his shoes and the expensive couch in the living room is all scratched and you are still denying it?!'

'I can't tell you!' Rhia turned to him and shouted.

'I promise I won't harm it. Just tell me where the cat is. Hapciu.'

'I can't tell you. If she finds out she will kill me.' Rhia complained, tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes.

'She?! You mean @Senorita?' Shock showed on his face.

Rhia nodded.

'Oh no! No you didn't! Hapciu! Please the allergy is killing me. I will try to help you out of this. Where is it?'

Rhia sighed. 

'Do you remember the fur coat you bought for @Senorita? The one that was handmade by that famous designer?' 

@FuegoSteve chocked. The only words that came from his mouth were.

'Ay, Dios mio amiga.'

Report Post Tip

FuegoSteve couldn't stop sneezing. His allergies to that fur coat were not something to be taken lightly. This took him out of his game, he couldn't do anything. He was starting to look weak amongst his crew and to the people who owed him money. And all over a stupid fur coat. He tried not to be anymore angry as he already was. He just wanted the coat gone. It wasn't like it was an alive animal or anything...

"I don't remember buying any sort of coat for Senorita. She must've just awarded herself again and bought some dumb jacket. Get her in here please. I cannot take these allergies for much longer."

Fuego continued to wipe his nose and sneeze. He had HenriDucard bring him some hot tea. Hoping that it would calm his allergies, Fuego drank the hot beverage until Senorita showed up.

Report Post Tip

Senorita was whistling as she walked into La Hermandad Headquarters. The sun was shining and she was having a great morning businesswise. She waved to a few familia members before stepping into her office. Pouring herself a drink of water, she smiled. Her to do list was almost done for the day and she was looking forward to working in her garden. She had mucho work to do to in it after a recent event. She wasn't upset, it gave her something to do, planning a new look. She took a drink as she turned around to head to her desk. That's when she saw it. The glass dropped from her hand to the floor and she choked on her water. Laying in the middle of the room was her precioso fur coat that FuegoSteve had had made especially for her. It was a one of a kind and there it was, laying in the middle of her office, shredded to pieces. Her ear piercing scream echoed throughout the headquarters. She scooped up the coat and stormed over to FuegoSteve 's office. She shoved open the door and began shouting as she thrust out her coat, tears welling up in her eyes.

"¡Mira! ¡Ay Dios mio! ¡MIRA ESTE!!!! My coat, mi hermoso abrigo!!!! LOOK AT IT!!! It is RUINED!!!! Who would have done this!?!"

She began a long tirade in complete Spanish, the words flying out of her mouth before anyone could respond. Throwing the coat on the floor, she screamed again.

"I must find the culprit, NOW!!!!"

Report Post Tip

Fuego was confused...

The allergies he was having led him to believe he was allergic to Senorita's coat but then he remembered he was allergic to gatos. Cats were his mortal enemy as they have always kept him down. His allergies were nothing less but highly severe when it came to cats. Along with that, it was clear that some kind of animal did this to Senorita's fur coat. 

"WHERE'S THE GATO?! Who's is it?"

FuegoSteve was nothing but short and rude about this. His allergies have kept him down all week and it was time to figure out what the culprit was and who had planted it.

Report Post Tip

The Headquarters had turn into a mess in less than 5 hours. FuegoSteve was threatening and ordering people to find the culprit while Senorita was yelling and shouting in Spanish. The members of the house were searching everywhere for the cat. Except from Jon. He was sitting on the couch sipping tea and reading a book.

Rhia had time to go and get Snowball after leaving FuegoSteve's office and right then she really didn't know what to do. Hiding the cat inside the room wouldn't be good. Since everyone was already aware of it's existence it was only a matter of time until they would find it. 

She was going back and forth inside her room, biting her nails because of the stress trying to come up with an idea. When the idea hit her. She started wrapping Snowball in a scarf and then put it in her bag. 

The plan was to sneak around and take the cat to Yeah, a friend she made while wandering around the streets of Chicago. She remembered Yeah saying that she is a cat lover.

Rhia left her room in complete silence checking to see if no one was around. Reaching the living room she noticed Jon on the couch reading his book. She backed off for a moment but decided to take the risk and pass next to him.

As expected Jon was in his own world as he didn't notice the presence of Rhia walking past him.

It was just for a moment that Rhia thought she was safe and she could actually manage to leave the house without being noticed because the moment she reached in front of FuegoSteve's office the door opened. HenriDucard was leaving the office with a cup of tea in his hands while both her crew leader and Senorita were yelling at each other. 

Senorita was telling him in Spanish how her precious coat was ruined and he was trying to make her stop shoving the coat around the room as it was making his allergy only get worse.

Rhia's heart stopped for a second. She couldn't move and she couldn't say a word. Everyone's attention was turned to her. One meow it took and the cat jumped out of the bag escaping in FuegoSteve's office.

Report Post Tip

FuegoSteve had the culprit in his sights now... A small gato had ran into his office and all panic ensued. Fuego jumped up on his two feet and Senorita tossed her coat up in the air. The cat was running wild in his office, further spreading it's fur. Fuego continued to sneeze and could barely breathe. He had had enough of this...

"Someone get that gato out of here!"

As Fuego yelled he sat back down in his chair and he came to his senses. He wasn't angry at anyone, he just wanted to feel better. No one truly knew about his allergies. It wasn't anyone's fault. The cat had finally found its way back out of his office and Senorita managed to close the door behind him. In the office left Rhia, Senorita, and Fuego.

"I'm sorry Rhia but we cannot have a gato living here in the headquarters. I am allergic beyond belief. I will seriously die to the sniffles if something doesn't change."

Report Post Tip

FuegoSteve's words were echoing in Rhia's ears. The cat was leaving the HQ as soon as possible. She wasn't sad yet she was angry. Angry at herself for creating that mess. 

Her selfishness and the lack of communication led to hurting both her crew leader and Senorita, the woman she was seeing as mother. 

'Lo siento.' She barely muttered.

'I am sorry for bringing the cat inside without asking for permission. I didn't know about your allergy and my childish behavior affected your health senor. Please forgive me.

She turned to Senorita.

'You have been more than amazing towards me yet I keep creating trouble for you senora. Por favor, forgive me.'

She took Snowball in her arms and turned to leave the room.

'I'll take the cat to my friend Yeah. I am sure she will take good care of it. I apologize again and I promise I will try to act more mature from now on.' 

Report Post Tip

Senorita looked at FuegoSteve, who was obviously miserable from el gato. She looked over at Rhia, who was obviously miserable at the idea of giving up her precioso gato. Precious, yet vicious, she thought to herself as she looked down at her ruined coat. She picked up the coat and sat down in one of FuegoSteve 's chairs.

"Listen, mi querida. It is only a gato. And while it has caused mucho trouble... Just look at poor Senor Fuego, he can hardly breathe. I believe that we can come to some compromise. First... Querida, por favor, you can always come to us. Por favor, do not hide things. It only causes mucho chaos. While I do not think this particular gato can stay with us.... There is another kind of cat. It is called a balinese and does not affect the Senor's allergies as much as some other kind may. If you can find one and promise to care for it. This means no more caca lying around for to step in. Absolutely no mas destroying other people's items! If you can do these things, then querida.... You may keep a gato."

Senorita stood up. She tossed the ruined coat into Jon 's lap as he continued to be lost in his book. She headed for the door and then stopped.

"I do hope you have learned a lesson from this. I cannot promise things will turn out as smoothly if anything like this happens again querida."

Senorita walked out of the office, leaving Rhia to think about what she would do.

Report Post Tip

After long flight she comes home to chicago.. before she back home she decide go to south side meet her friend rhia. When she arrives at her hq she listens some people scolds..

She almost change her mind but she heard someone says "Someone get that gato out of here!"

Hey gato is snowball rhia's cat. She is worry about something bad happen to her..

so she knocks the door.. " Hello ... excusee me .. is Rhia here !? Helloo" she is knocking the door a bit panic..

Report Post Tip

Rhia was about to get out to take the cat to Yeah when WoonBot told her that her friend was waiting for her inside the living room.

'Hello Yeah. I was about to pay you a visit. I remembered you love cats and Snowball here needs a caring home. Would you mind keeping it with you. Some problems arouse and I can't take care of it anymore.'

She smiled while putting Snowball into Yeah's arms.

'The cat is still a baby. It needs a lot of care and attention.'

Report Post Tip

She doesn't understand what happened.. But she see Rhia a bit panics gives cat to her.. so she bring snowball home.. 

" Okey i will take care of her"

Report Post Tip

ShadowDante walk in the room to drop off he weekly report and notices Yeah holding kitten in her arm. he asks her what the cat's name is? Rhia said kitten name is Snowball. So he reaches in his grocery bag and give Snowball a piece of North Atlantic salmon. Everyone in the room purring very loudly while eating the piece of salmon..

Report Post Tip

Everyone was happy enjoying their salmon. Except from FuegoSteve. Instead of purring he was still sneezing. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Scolded!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL