Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:06:04
Page:  1 
Transmat Records. Started by: Richard_Kuklinski on Jun 08, '10 12:29

I bumped into a couple of old pals, Derrick May and Joey Beltram, who asked me to set up a record store for them.

So, here it is.  I don't think kinda music will take off, to be honest.  Who wants to dance for hours?  And Detroit of all places!

I think they might be a bit before their time...

Derrick's got some weird idea about Strings..  And Joey keeps going on about Energy..  Crazy kids..

Report Post Tip

Walking in. GG looks around. " Do you have anything in here at all?"

Report Post Tip

Walking in the store an admiring the warm atmosphere as i heard the music rocking through my veins an my body begin to move in undescribable moves as i walked up to the counter an sat my hat down an asked the tall slim man

"What are your generes"

As i grabbed me a seat an tapped my foot to the short rhyth that was being played

Report Post Tip

is this record shop still open?

Report Post Tip

Puff was wonder what was inside his building always looks for new adventures he sneaked around the back, Then pick locked the lock took his entrance the places was empty he opened the cabinets checking for hidden money just a bunch junk papers. He walked out disappointed he choose a bad place to rob.

Report Post Tip

Earl walks into the shop,looks around for a bit.

"hey does anyone want this old records i have in this box?"

Report Post Tip

Scarlett just loved music, before the acting career went south she would sit for hours in her fancy apartment and listen to records. Though she lacked the ability to sing worth a damn, she could fool herself into thinking she sounded lovely. many apperences on broadway said otherwise, but when a womans mind was made up, it was made up. While trolling the cold bitter streets of Detroit, she noticed a sign for a record store. Her heart nearly skipped a beat, prehaps she could find a fancy new record to add to the collection, or maybe, just maybe, she could add four or five. The overcoat she wore was large and fluffy for a reason.

Her joy was quickly diminished when she reached the door to find it boarded up, the glass broken out, and the majority of the records gone. A brief glance in the window revealed nothing more than rat droppings and two sleeping bums. She considered shooting them both, but thought better of it. No need to alert the local police and get herself in trouble. Disapointed, but determined, she carried on her way, sooner than later she would add to the collection.

Report Post Tip

After taking a wrong turn trying get to Albuquerque bugs finds himself inside a empty record shop it looked like it was a place hold top secert files, He searched but no luck with that things looked like junk mail.

Report Post Tip

LokiJr walked in to the record shop and looked arond but found nothing there.

*lokiJr wondered whre everone was*

Report Post Tip

As Sneaker is walking the streets of Detroit looking for opportunities, she sees Lokijr walking away from an abandoned reocrd shop. She tracks him down and grabs his arm

Grasshopper, we don't just leave these abandoned shops. When we find nothing worthwhile there, we save everyone else the trouble of searching. Follow me.

Sneaker takes Lokijr back to the shop. She instructs Lokijr to rip the boards off the doorway. While Lokijr gains us access to the building Sneaker lookas arond and finds what she is looking for. She picks up a piece of paper and head in with Lokijr. She hand him a book of matches and paper.

Light this and toss it into the middle of the room. No need to leave these abandon buildings standing. We are doing the city a favor burning them down!

Lokijr takes the matches and paper. He lights it and tosses it. Sneaker and Lokijr turn around and leave the building, not bothering to look back

One more down grasshopper. Good job!

Report Post Tip

*FrankCastle looks at the buring bulding and shakes his head*

kids alwasy destroying somthing but it was not any busness there any  wasy"

Report Post Tip

John sees a huge puff of smoke and decides to  cheeck it out ot see what it is burning*

John sees a bulding on fire and stands tere for a frew minutes*

Report Post Tip

A little further down the road, Sneaker finds a burnt out building. She wonders why the City of Detroit is not doing something. It seems the further she goes down the street the more decrepit it gets. She takes a right hoping to find something worthwhile.

Report Post Tip

I'm looking for some 78's of Beethoven's 5th and 7th Symphonies. Think you might have those? I'll need to make sure they're not warped before I buy them so I hope you have a table I can test them out on.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Transmat Records.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL