Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 23:11:40
Page:  1 
The character of The Tally Whacker Started by: TheTallyWhacker on May 03, '17 08:05

Good morning folks you're probably wondering what this post is about but i'm going offline and i'll likely be dead by the time i get back but just to let you know the stuff i said doesn't represent me as a person its just the most foul character i could create and i managed to piss off and out smack talk the heads of every city and its been great fun i think you guys are awesome MR is awesome 13 years and counting baby now i'm gonna go now and when this guy is dead i wont be trolling no more but i just wanted to see if i could out trash talk everyone and i can and did slay everyone thats why their mad but it was just fun i actually love you all thank you for continuing to make MR the best browser game on the net adios kipperdicks

Report Post Tip

Yeah you sure showed us.

GG mafiatrivia

Report Post Tip

Revan does this better

Report Post Tip

Yeah, you certainly out trashed talked everyone. "This is an A & B conversation so C your way out." 

consider LA put in their place, mate. 

Report Post Tip

Everyone? Not once did your spewage find it's way to my inbox. I'm heartbroken. My life has no point now. 

See ya soon mafiatrivia!

Report Post Tip

I'm not really sure how you can assess your time here as a win or that you "out smack talked" anyone. You mailed me a few unsubstantiated insults which you failed to back up or elaborate on under questioning. I was happy to entertain it for the sake of appeasing the mentally afflicted but I really couldn't say there was anything two-way about it. You failed to respond even wittily to any reply I sent you. Hardly the landslide triumph you are making your time out to be.  

If you want to claim to have outwitted or out smack-talked anyone, you should maybe first learn what it means. Being crushingly limited in material and utterly devoid of responses doesn't make a good start. So, sorry to say you achieved nothing of what you set out to. 

Malachai was right, Revan and about 153 other people do this a lot better. 

Report Post Tip

Don't go Tally Whacker I was just getting warmed up. Funny how you decided to stop just after receiving my replies. Did you realise you're just not very good at trolling? Come back when your balls have dropped and I'll give you a few pointers. Say Hi to your Mom!

Report Post Tip

Frankie you're pretty fucking salty i must have got you good also you'll find i did try to reply but you blocked me so don't make out you're special you're like that school kid who sucker punches someone from behind then runs off and locked yourself in the headmasters office whilst shouting insults through the keyhole 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Also its funny how you all claim to be unaffected and yet each of you took the time out to post a nice little paragraph and the only insults i got back was your mom jokes how original frankie lol came up with those whilst read comebacks for 13 yr olds volume 1 and the others just typical acting the fool nothing to note and yet slate my handy work all because i got under your skins and you're all salty but like i said it's a game i'm not like that irl etc deal with it and move on you can't outtalk the tally whacker character most people laugh and move on but the humorless horde strikes as expected trying to piece together what is left of your pride and dignity 

Report Post Tip

Jokes on you, TallyWhacker, I never had either of those things. 

Report Post Tip

That was mafiatrivia? I wish I had known! I would totally have stopped doing important things to answer you mate!

Dammit, now it's gone.

Rest in peace

Report Post Tip

Can we do a best moments of the Great Tallywacker of 2017 here? Here's how he roasted me:

"Hey prati you look a bit like a prat"

(sarcasm apart, I do like you a lot mafia ;) never change bud)

Report Post Tip

Oh, oh, oh! I'm soooooooooo excited! I just can't hide it!

Sent: May 03, '17 12:06
Subject:

I would insult you aswell but if i did that there's a chance you wouldn't sit on my face

Did you eat your Wheaties today? Since we all know you are reading this from your new account with your "tallywhacker" in hand I'll take the time to reply.

If I hadn't been asleep I would have reassured you that there's never a chance of me sitting on your face. Ever. I have taste and you aren't my flavour. 

Your "insult" is as childish as a "Your Mom" joke or whatever else you got in response to your soul destroying "trash talk". You have proven to have little imagination and style. I'll give you a 3 out of 10 only because you managed to come across as someone not completely illiterate.

Report Post Tip

Ahhh man here I thought I was special :( sure got around like a whore at a frat party

Dudes wit about that of a 2x4

To: TheTallyWhacker

Sent: May 03, '17 06:31

Subject:

oh my look at you so smart and special! Your mommy must be so proud at the lil shit stain youve become! 

To: Saitama

Sent: May 03, '17 06:26

Subject:

First it's spell you're i guess you're illiterate as well as brain dead and second yet again you missed Cinderella it's already passed midnight 

Sent: May 03, '17 06:24

Subject:

Your boring me. Thought youd be more entertaining ive had more entertainment with severe :(  Have a good one sport. Be sure to use a condom and not catch stds lil buddy. 

Sent: May 03, '17 06:18

Subject:

You really are the dregs of the barrel i imagine you all smug giggling like a girl at prom with your buddies thinking your responses are all so funny but face it you've lost every single exchange since we started face it kiddo you should of never tried to outtalk me your arms are just too short to box with god

Sent: May 03, '17 06:13

Subject:

Holly shit your knowledge is astoundingly accurate batman!!! :O

Please tell me oh mystic great one will I ever become a real mafioso?!

Sent: May 03, '17 05:54

Subject:

Hilarious and this is why you're the lhm not the rhm or the guy below who's gonna get authed and set up way before you because he actually has a brain and isn't the village idiot trying your best squeeze your perfectly round block head up the closest arse you can find and wiggling your tongue around up there like your a diabetic looking for inculin

Sent: May 03, '17 05:44

Subject

Awww dont be jelly my lil booger when im done with the upers plenty for you to take in the ass. Ill be nice enough for a reach around boo boo <3

Sent: May 03, '17 05:34

Subject:

What you said makes no sense you inbred goat fucker trying to be smart isn't your style so shut the fuck up and go back to circumsizing your higher ups

Sent: May 03, '17 05:23

Subject:

Hey balds sexy and cant be me my penis is only micro size thanks for the confidence booster though! Mmm Bacon sounds good by the way! Think ill get some with my burger.

Sent: May 03, '17 05:19

Subject:

Hey man fuegosteve said i should talk to you about an invite well his exact words were ask the bald pigfucker in the corner with the little dick so i figured he meant you as you fit the bill

Report Post Tip
I would like to say that none of this was me I am mafiatrivia and I sunset was made in march so ya I'm still alive
Report Post Tip
So I couldnr have written any of that so people don't get confused also I would like to point out I don't have a foul mouth like that so it should have been a dead giveaway
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The character of The Tally Whacker
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL