Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 07:30:51
Page:  1 
Real Reason PH fell Started by: king57 on May 03, '17 08:40

He walked around the fallen of his dead friends and family. All he could see is black smoke and blood littered everywhere. He got up and walked to his father's old HQ. It was shot to unrecognizable state. He found a still working radio and got on and started speaking to the world.

He said with pride "Borkers the amazing Godfather of New York was planning to wipe us out for awhile now because he honestly thought PH was being run by three crews when it was run by one crew aka Mr.Cat's Crew like it was originally set up. Borkers didn't have one of his friends running it so instead of keeping us as allies like we were. He decided to just get rid of us. Very logically I have to say for myself to kill your own allies. It would have been smarter to just send Mattsr over because we like the guy. We wouldn't have done anything and just allowed him to be our Godfather. Hey, that's not how this game is played."

He had to take a paused to keep himself from crying.

"This is also my fault too because I went to disorder help us biggest mistake ever pulled in my MR career. I wanted him to protect us but I shouldn't have known he wouldn't have because borkers and him are best friends. I called up my boss and told her that I asked Disorder to help us and she was fine with it because we were screwed either way. Anyway...this game is dying because of constant wipes and the same 10 friends running it. This might be salt but that's the truth. I wont give you a long ass RP saying the reasons why and lie to you guys. If this continues this way then this game will die, most of you already see that we barely get any more new players that will stay in this game. It's very sad because I love this game and the people, who made it and the people in it. I know I wont be running a crew anytime soon nor will I be back here for a bit. I give both of them respect but they're killing this game. That ten people group is literally killing this game."

He left a note to tell his father's old friends that he loved them. 

Rest in peace for all that have fallen into the hands of these two.

My last thing is I wanted to say goodbye to the people that I loved.

Mr_Cat

Richard_Snow

GabeTheDog

Prae

Woltrazz

HesterDunn

Username

Shiki

Minarika

Reggie

Scarlett

Calogero

Mattsr

He got up and went upstairs to his father's desk and waited till his end to come.

Report Post Tip

Ignore my fail for the first time and focus on this one.

Report Post Tip

Minarika had returned to Philly and went to the old HQ.. the one that she had been sent from to move along to Detroit to get more out of her life. She had heard the news but had also not believed it. Walking up to the HQ she set a flower down on the step in front of the door. Sighing as she looked up and saw that note.

She spoke quietly, "you guys did what you could. I was startled to hear about this just a while after being sent out on good wishes. All I know is  that Falcone and Mr_Cat did all they could in the time they were here in Philly... I wont forget all that they have done for me and I sure as hell wont forget how much they cared for the families there. Past is in the past... and I wish the family members who fell farewell. And that the ones left behind find new families who will accept them as their own."

She stepped away with one last touch of the hand on the door before heading out back to Detroit to work on her own family.

Report Post Tip

This is also my fault too because I went to disorder help us biggest mistake ever pulled in my MR career. I wanted him to protect us but I shouldn't have known he wouldn't have because borkers and him are best friends.

Two things here.

Firstly, you mailed me in the middle of the night. You can hardly blame me for not replying to mail while asleep. I frequently ignore it while unconscious.

Secondly, Philly isn't my city, it belongs to new York. There would have been no chance I'd interfere with Borkers doing what he felt he needed to with his own city.  

Report Post Tip

Quite lazy of you that, Disorder. 

Report Post Tip
Well...it would of help but I understand disorder.

Thanks for still accepting my cookies all those times.

See ya in my next life ;)
Report Post Tip

"seen better, seen worse, but all thats gone is gone. And theres nothin we can do about it..."

Some wise old timer mafioso once said. I can never forgot this words, his last ones.

Rest in piece old friend, you definitly deserve it. This "thing of ours" continues, but this is the life we ve choosen. You know that.

So long.

Allways,

Calogero.

Report Post Tip

I'm confused by all of this.

How did king57 learn that his city would be attacked by New York in the first place?

Usually, a person wouldn't divulge such information freely. Sounds like someone in the New York camp has a leak somewhere? Who knows what other sort of sensitive information is just freely floating around out there. Usually family business is a hush hush.And someone that lets things out like that probably shouldn't be trusted.

Report Post Tip
Soooooo..... All Disorder's fault, as usual? (too soon to make that joke?)

KennyPowers, maybe he just used common sense. Reggie retired and the crews he had auth'd were wiped. Reggie had also auth'd the PH crews. Had I been in their shoes, I would've also been expecting death, especially given the acknowledgement from Borkers that he'd had little communication with the PH leaders himself (which he admitted was his choice, not from lack of them reaching out).
Report Post Tip
I see we're already back to the good ole "certain number of people ruining the game" chestnut
Report Post Tip

It's never too soon to say it was all Disorder's fault lol 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Ohhh let's wait for "Real Reason PH Fell: Part 2"

Report Post Tip
There is a reason. Same small as in tiny group running it into the ground
Report Post Tip

Oh we wouldn't get the real reason out here, or behind closed doors.  We never do.  Just fluff by the tiny group of disorderly fucks lol.

Report Post Tip

There is absolutely no reason other then a tiny group of cowards sitting behind their desk who are afraid to die. Realistically, there are more people who want to play it out like it should be

Report Post Tip

Behind a desk? Nah more like hiding in a closet peeking out trying to make sure the coast is clear after killing off everyone while the main people do their dirty work for them.

Report Post Tip

What gets me is a protection order was put out on PH and shortly before this latest durden spawn they were being killed. It is amazing how some who under a protection order are shot down and a WS is requested. Yet most shot down  the Cl who posted the protection order goes ghost.

Report Post Tip

May 06, 02:42:48    You witnessed *o*ierdd WACK MrHans

Oh wow...looks like someone actually did do some work here.  Or they could have had someone else hold the gun and bark the orders.  Sounds more plausible.

Protection Orders.....what a joke.  Only if someone is on their list do they give a shit about enforcing it.  

Alliances....what a joke.  Just hand holding with their underground "non groups" they claim they don't have any part in or affiliations with whatsoever, and pretending to be in alliance with others of "years and years of friendship".  What gets me is the false support, wishing people well, saying how they earned this or that then shooting them down.

Be a fucking man and own up to your thoughts.  You want to take someone out don't pretend to have morals when you clearly don't.  Don't sugar coat it with the bullshit fluff the community is subjected to endure then be surprised why no one ever trusts you ever again and always wants you dead.

Report Post Tip

PH under a protection order while the tiny group of vultures awaited the known time of the recent spawn.  What is left up in here?

Report Post Tip

I hate to say it, but I agree with heh, because this is how the game works now, thats why we dont have fair players now 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Real Reason PH fell
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL