Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 02:42:56
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Steps up on this old raggety ill used platform Started by: Fitted on May 06, '17 04:29

makes as many typos as she wishes and speaks the way she knows best. Got a fucking problem with that?  If you do I am here to tell you you got a bigger problem.

This ship is sailing.

Report Post Tip

Lol youre such a salty fucker.

Report Post Tip

Nobody reads this shit

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

No pity or challenge hearing from those suffering from a limited vocabulary. You are no surprise.

Report Post Tip

AlbertoJunior

You defined it perfect! This truly is utter shite.

Report Post Tip

Richard casually walks up to the man shouting at strangers in the middle of a street and made a calming gesture with his hands.

"Are you still here? Damn. For a person who says they're leaving, and doesn't care, you sure have a lot to say. What's getting your goat this time? Don't worry, I don't have a problem with you, I was just wondering if you wanted to have a chat. You look like you could use a friend."

Richard shoots them a welcoming smile and pats Fitted on the back. He offers them a cigarette sympathetically

Better then playing in your own shit eye

Report Post Tip

Better then playing in your own shit eye

Constantly points out peoples spelling mistakes and you come up with that sentence LMFAO 

Report Post Tip

Richard, I am leaving. In the meanwhile I will  speak my mind before I am a +1. Anymore questions? 

Report Post Tip

Why're you so salty wee man?

Report Post Tip

When you think about it. It's like a routine.

Report Post Tip

Did someone say poutine?

Report Post Tip

Awww lookie here the trolls are lurking the streets. The apple don't fall from the tree now does it puppets

Report Post Tip

Did someone say ovaltine?

Report Post Tip

Creatine?

Report Post Tip

I am hearing puppets.

Report Post Tip

Lacey approaches the very messy conversation, nauseated as fuck, before she even gets within earshot. She glances at Fitted as he makes his most recent remark.

I'm not sure what a post or an OOC is, but as I'm sure you're aware, Fitted: Finding your way out of this thing of ours is really quite simple.

Lacey places down a revolver.

I've attached directions as to how to end it all. Additionally, I've included as many typos as possible because I know you love those.

Lacey walks in the direction of Fitted's home with unholychickenz and Lorenzo in tow so they can forcefully remove all of the salt with haste as to avoid any further saltiness.

Another idiot

Report Post Tip

laceygodreaux you don't what a fucking post is? Jesus it's a coming of wood used for fencing. You must be a keeper 

Report Post Tip

Dafuk, I would conclude that one does not know their ass from a hole in the ground. We can attribute this to noobs not trained.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Steps up on this old raggety ill used platform
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL