Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 04:33:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
No salt, honest discussion time. Started by: JoePike on May 06, '17 15:34

Oh, are you referring to the time a bunch of us turned on Spike when he was Godfather in Detroit because we were sick of his shit and the way he was running the game, or the time we turned on Roman and Prem, or the time we turned on Anita, or the time we turned on JTG, or was it when we to take mrevilman out? The list goes on and on. There have been so many times over the past decade that people have turned against each other after working together, it's how things work around here sadly. We aren't here to live forever and play poker against each other between OCs and jail parties. You're talking about times where groups of us got together and decided to have a go at changing things after ranking up and working our way up the ladder. This is not news, it's not a secret, it's public knowledge since it's in the Streets and still spoken about by those that were there. I figured I'd discuss it publicly in an effort to get you the fuck out of my inbox. Christ, find someone else to pester in private. I hear Malachai is single and looking for some lovin'.

You really think that I am the only person in Mafia Returns history who has turned against someone to try change the way things were? It's not like I was acting alone. In fact, it was FlashFire, the Godfather of Black Bottom at the time, who initiated the plans and attack on Spike. He asked me and others to help. Hell, a week or so before that we'd gotten together with Goku in Philly and taken out JTG in NY.  I'm not afraid to talk about it, nor am I afraid to talk about all of the other times I've teamed up with others to take out leaders that we didn't like. It's how the game is played. It's how change happens. It's how the game and community grows and evolves. Can't keep it the same ol' shit all the time can we? Gotta shake things up and make things happen if you want to change things. Isn't that what you're crying for? Change? We as players have changed things in the past and we'll continue to do so. How do you think the current group running shit got into power?

Give your head a shake, get some oxygen to that brain you're so proud of.

Talk about feeble attempts at replies, sweetheart you're taking the cake, pie, cookies, pop, and chips in that department. Do you want a shot of vodka to go with that? I think you need a drink... Or maybe it's the opposite, fewer drinks..

I see you're in my inbox again. You're right. I do not welcome pickpocketers. I pickpocket NPCs. I pick pocket my friends and they pickpocket me. I have yet to mug anyone though and you can't stealth a mugging. You may want to brush up on that aspect of the game. Once again, I'm not the only one that does this, it is a common stance and practice. Please try again. 

If you are concerned about the game stats and the number of people active at particular times or on a whole, it is best you contact Squishy in regards to the statistics and not myself so please don't mail me about that any further either. I remember times when there were more than your quoted 150 members online at this time and it didn't take a war. It's a Sunday night and a Monday morning all at the same time. People are sleeping and getting ready for work. This is a notoriously slow time for the game. You do understand how time zones operate, right? The game may be set GMT but not all of us operate on game time. 

No, you haven't gotten under my skin. No, a cat does not have my tongue. Yes, I have other people to talk to that I actually enjoy talking to. Yes, I know you'll spout some other shit in an effort to tarnish my already imperfect image that really is inconsequential in the end.  It still stands to say that I'm on the top row and a leader and you're still dying every 10 days and complaining about it using the same fucking arguments and examples that have proven infantile and ineffective in the past. 

Report Post Tip

Your leading question are enlightening. Good try on fishing for an answer.

Report Post Tip

Hmm, or was it rhetorical? Oooo, the suspense. In case you don't understand exactly what a rhetorical question is I'll include the definition courtesy of www.yourdictionary.com below.

A rhetorical question is a question that you ask without expecting an answer. The question might be one that does not have an answer. It might also be one that has an obvious answer but you have asked the question to make a point, to persuade or for literary effect.

Report Post Tip

Rhetorical my ass. You are so fucked up in the mind right now you don't know if you are coming or going at the moment. Hmmmm

Report Post Tip

No, my mind is perfectly clear. I'm completely aware of my surroundings. I'm even aware of the cat sleeping beside me on the couch as we watch the movie I'm quite aware of being on for my personal viewing thanks to Netflix. That's the best response you could come up with? (That was rhetorical as well.) I'm also aware of Malachai spamming my PM horrified that I made the suggestion you might be his type.

Report Post Tip

Anotherthting, you should put a Popsicle in your mouth and suck it.

Report Post Tip

I suppose your audience is in agreement with you being of sound mind even though we have not heard such confirmation. Which could be a good and/or bad thing. I suppose it is all up to you since you professed on these streets you took part on eliminating GF's who who were out of control in their killings. 

Report Post Tip

AngleDsire you want to shoot at the hip at me on these streets? Don't go crying at my mail. Not that I give a shit if you do....

Report Post Tip

This isn't the Streets. They're a totally different forum. This is the OOC, or Out of Character, forum.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that has discussed things that they have done on previous characters that are common knowledge. It's not like it's a huge revelation. My past characters weren't afraid to do what it took to fight for change when it was needed. You really haven't revealed anything special. I'm not the only one that has turned on someone because it was time or they were more of a risk than a benefit. I wasn't alone then, hell, I wasn't even leading the fight at first. It happens all the time. It's talked about in #divinelunacy for fuck's sake. How many times has Disorder been accused of taking out those who he called allies because they posed a risk in the past few months? Didn't he JUST do that? This is how power is taken. This is how changes are made. This is how risks are dealt with.

If you want things to change you rank up and change things when the opportunity presents itself. Sometimes it means turning on someone who has caused more suffering or headaches than they were worth. Sometimes it's because they are a risk someone is not willing to take. It's not something that happens overnight, it can take time and patience and putting up with more shit than you can bear at times. It's not some big secret. Disorder and his buddies turned on Saxon a few months ago when it was thought they were friends/allies. It wasn't a big secret as it happened either. JTG "helped" Flash and the rest of us when we tried to kill Spike. Spike "helped" Goku and a group of us take out JTG too. I only use these examples are they were the first that came to mind.

The wheel on the bus goes round and round, round and round... You know that song right? (Rhetorical question, don't' worry I don't expect or want an answer.) 

In the end, we all fall and more often than not it's at the hands of someone we call a friend or ally. 

Your naivety betrays you with statements like you just made.

Report Post Tip

1. Please learn how to spell.

2. This forum is not the streets.

3. Please don't spam my inbox because I don't reply to your pathetic mails to me. 

4. You obviously give a fuck ton of shits. You keep replying. You keep mailing. You keep wasting your time. Continue being a hypocrite, you truly are a special snowflake. 

Report Post Tip

This in fact the working the streets including you. When you take the time to reminisce on your endeavors to take out piss poor leaders you made it the streets.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)

Please explain to me, oh wise one, how this forum is the streets?! 

Report Post Tip

If you were older I'd pay well for you to be bagged AngelDesire.

Report Post Tip

How do you know how old I am?

Report Post Tip

Anotherthting, you're the Queen of something, but debates isn't it. I am happy you are gainfully employed. I am as well. I am enjoying the end of my day off before I head into another 45+ hour work week. I too have a life, a job, I even have a family. All of which are far more important than participating in a pissing contest with you. You're a great way to waste time in the early evening hours though and you have provided myself and others with a few laughs, I'll give you that. Still, Queen of Debate? That's a big fucking stretch. Queen of Whining maybe. Queen of Complaining maybe. Queen of Delusional Behaviour is also a possibility. Definitely NOT Queen of Debates.  

Please, stop mailing me with your inane assumptions of superiority. I will continue to reply to your messages here, the Out of Character forum not the Streets as you seem to be under the impression every forum is, in an attempt to keep you from sullying my inbox with your poor trolling attempts and meandering, pointless babble. My Right Hand deserves to be saved the whiplash he may suffer as he shakes his head reading your messages.

I hope you have a fantastic day at work and are rewarded as you deserve for completing your tasks with a smile on your precious little face. I'm sure your boss is blessed to have you under their employ. 

Report Post Tip

Queen or is it King? You cannot read now Lilith? Where does it read I am employed? We know what you are enjoying. That pendulum that swings both ways. You got idiots like Angel speaking for you.  Tick Tock will you beat the clock?

Report Post Tip

You're an absolute fucking lunatic anotherthting (sic). This is hilarious.

Report Post Tip

Lilith, should you not have taken the time to explain to Angel who is now dead, this is an OCC thread and her age is on their profile? I wosh I could say I am honored by your presence being up my ass whenever I speak 

Report Post Tip

I still find it amazing that you have been doing this every few days since the death of a Wise Guy account in December.

So, despite clearly being insane, kudos on your commitment to hating Disorder. I find it quite inspiring.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Lol what 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: No salt, honest discussion time.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL