Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 10:41:47
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
STAFF CHANGE: Toby- has been promoted to Administrator. Started by: Squishy on May 07, '17 17:04

Toby- has been promoted to the rank of Administrator.  Congrats toby!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Congratulations, Toby!

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Toby
Report Post Tip

congrats!!!

Report Post Tip

About time. 

Report Post Tip

Thank god. Now we will never have to see his uselessness bold ever again. 

Report Post Tip

congrats! :)

Report Post Tip

Congrats Toby

Report Post Tip

Congrats :)

Report Post Tip

Yay!! Congratz Toby!

Report Post Tip

Congrats.

Report Post Tip

So who is Tobias?

Report Post Tip

Tobias is not toby... The following link was toby's last known playing account:

https://mafiareturns.com/news/uprofile.php?id=1536980

Report Post Tip

Toby- was Toby and is toby on IRC.

Tobias is a different person altogether.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for clearing tat up.  Nevertheless, Tobias was a prick in help desk mail and we know help desk is an active player.

Report Post Tip

Not sure if that was a typo or not, but, Tobias is not in helpdesk.  Toby- is.  Two completely different people. If you mean you had a less than pleasurable experience with a reply from Helpdesk, then you would forward all communication to Bunneh who is the person who oversees the helpdesk staff and she will look into it further.

Report Post Tip

HelpDesk is not an actual player. HelpDesk is a placeholder account with a communal inbox much like a crew leader for those with access to read. HelpDesk has never been an active player.  It's as much a player as None and PlayerCommission.

Tobias has never been a HelpDesk attendant that I know of, toby has. Remember, they are two entirely different people. If you're a dick to someone, chances are they'll be a dick back to you.  You've proven that you don't always approach people the way you want to be treated so what do you expect?

Report Post Tip

Thanks again for your time. I know help desk is not a "player" and I know those who assist in "thee" help desk dept. are actual players. Toby- sucked. Nowhere is it written to mail Bunneh in the event of an unsatisfactory response.

It appears Lillith feels she or he knows it all. Is that Bunneh?  WikiLeaks never ever did business with tat idiot!

Report Post Tip

Just to avoid any misunderstanding, Lillith is not Bunneh, two different people.  I also politely ask that you refrain from insulting the staff.  Many of us have stood by you and have defended you, but I foresee if things continue down this road that you will wear out your welcome.

I have sat back and watched you fight for what you believe in, and I get that, I do.  But for a game that is supposed to be a way to enjoy passing time in real life, it doesnt look like you are enjoying it very much.  Maybe trying out another game will lead you to a different community that is filled with more like minded individuals?  I think a change of scenery will bring a more fulfilling way to pass the time.

Like with past relationships with an Ex, its not until after you break up that you realize... wow, maybe I should have bailed a few months earlier.  Stress is a motherfucker, there is no need to deliberately live in it.

Report Post Tip

I know you get it. I am not aware of  the "many" standing up for me.  If standing up for me makes sense then why are the same handful running shit up in here?  Surely you see the hardship.  I saw it and stepped up out of respect for you. Peeps like Disorder  (a proven keeping me dead) is really redundant and quote boring.  And judging by the archives this is an escalating problem coming from a few. 

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: STAFF CHANGE: Toby- has been promoted to Administrator.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL