Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:12:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Death Note Started by: fulmineo on Jun 12, '10 11:14

A Dark figure walks in and everyone stares at him.

"Hmm... i going walking around minding my own buisness when i hear some needs some protection,"

"And what do you want. we are busy right now so make it quick or you can say hi to my fishes for me" said Ful

" My my , how rude i was only going to say i can help you with that protection problem of yours, with price of paying for my rent and such" said 

the dark figure " And your name is?" 

"Oh yea im sorry you can call me Ven, and i can start now" Ven opens his coat and is fully armored

"Fine your hired"

"i will not let you down as you pay"

"Fair enough"

"now lets hear that plan you guys where talking about"

"How do you know"

"you can stop a my from hearing thing"

"that doesnt matter now back to work"

Report Post Tip

Legend nearly ran the man over, he'd just appeared from nothing out of the shadows, Legend was about to open a can of "whoop ass" in his words. Prophet grabbed Legends arm saying to leave this one, Legend then drove up next to the man who had revealed himself as one of Fulmineo's friends and he was heavily armed, he brought a whole new meaning to armed to the teeth. Prophet then pointed to the rear left side passenger seat and said,"Look this has already gotten out of hand you may as well just hop in the car," Ven nodded, smiled and jumped into the backseat through the open window.
"Glad you can hear me out," Ven said getting comfortable next to Chaotic. Fulmineo then grunted again and went back into the realm of sleep,"A real slumbering giant," Legend mused. Prophet laughed and told Legend to switch seats, when Legend asked why Prophet answered,"We need you fully awake when we get to Mexico."
"I can sleep on the plane?"
"It'll be a short plan ride."
"Bu..."
"Just get in the back mate." Prophet interrupted. Legend then stepped out of the car and Prophet slid over to the next seat, Legend then slid over the car after getting the heads up to move. Legend slammed the door shut and stopped the cold wind from cuddling up to the group like a cat. Prophet started the car and slowly headed off into the distance,"Why we going so slow?" Ven asked. Prophet just gave him a cold stare that said: Shut up I know what I'm doing. Ven understood and watched the scenery as the car drove past the sea of slums. 

Report Post Tip

The engine roared itself to a stop. A soft snow began to cry from the days gloomy skies. Legend felt himself awake all too soon considering where he thought he was going. By the looks of things, they were yet to be too far away from Old Town still. The car sat motionless and Prophet  cut the engine. For what seemed an eternity, no words were uttered. The other occupants were still slumbering, Legend could feel his legs becoming restless in the back seat of that ole Ford. For a second no more brief than a blin or two, his eyes met with Prophet's in the rear view. There was purpose deep within. You could almost see the intention in his eyes. Legend whispers...

"What are you getting at, Prophet? What are you thinking?"

Hesitantly, Prophet brings back his gaze,then, "I think you were right, mate. I believe this was a setup before our plan even took shape. I just can't get a grasp on why yet."

Legend ponders the possibilities, he begins to piece it all together. He would have to do it quick on account of this...They were not in Mexico, and that meant Prophet was planning something. Legend knew Prophet had a mind that could move mountains and the rage to kill a bull with a simple glare of the eye. After a moment of getting things together in his mind as best as he could, he gave his two senses.

"These people that ordered the hit, I think they find the senator somewhat expendable if you will. Whether or not the senator ends up dead or not would not matter as long as there is a war with the Cartel and us and our families. They would have it so the senator ends up dead or his life threatened and then OUR bodies be turned up at the scene. How else can you explain why there was a fuckin hitsquad on every roof with a rifle that could really "open up our mind". These guys want us to take the attention off of them, I say they are the first to go if we seek to find meaning to this. Who's to say they do not have inside ties with some of the Cartel themselves, trying to sly their way by their side as well only to wipe them out. It would be the perfect diversion would it not? We have to take them out."

Prophet grinned from ear to ear, "You do not recognize your surroundings? I am glad you awoke my friend, it does me good to know that I will not be going in here alone."

Legend looked up quickly,"You intended such madness? Has your mind flown its harbor, or do you have a nac for exploring the very realms of death itself,brother?"

Prophet turned his face to the back seat this time." Ful does not need to be seen where we go, if someone were to escape our grasp or our aim, it would be the end of his life and his family. I would not have it so. Find your balls and saddle up and lets do this before these guys find the full warmth of consciousness of the morning sun. Just me and you, before the sun rises. We don't have too much time. You have a piece do you not.

Legend, "I'm with you brother. Until death seizes my breath."

Report Post Tip

"Alright Ful can't come with us, I need him to do something else..." Prophet said giving quick glances to everything that moved outside the car,"Alright we're taking out Henry Cage, to stop the chain of command succession Fulmineo and the rest of them can take out the right hand man, he'll be less protected."
Legend nodded, Prophet shook Fulmineo and Ven. The two awoke quiet groggily,"Wow you guys look like shit, and we've only been in a car ride," Prophet joked.

Fulmineo rubbed his eyes and Ven just sat there eyes half open,"Alright Fulmineo, I need you to do something...". Fulmineo's eyes said he was awake but Fulmineo's body told a different story, Fulmineo yawned and said,"Anything important?" Fulmineo stretched and shook Ven violently to wake him up. Prophet then said after the two were barely awake/alive,"I need you guys to take out a man called Sonny Goodman, he's a cop in downtown of Old Town. Confusing huh?" Fulmineo nodded,"Yeah I thought so you tired bastard."
Fulmineo laughed,"I haven't had sleep in two days give me a break..." Fulmineo yawned.
"Well he would get us all our hits and was our contact into the police. He thinks because he is surrounded by cops that he is safe from harms way but I know a secret, the office building where he works?" Fulmineo nodded fighting hard trying to stay awake, constantly rubbing sleep from his eyes, Prophet continued,"Well there's a laundromat room, in that room there should be an air shaft with ladder access to the roof, it'll be a tight squeeze but once you guys get there it's the easy part... the killing part. Alright once you get to the roof Sonny's office is just below, there are no guards as he's been lulled into a false sense of security at the top floor."
Fulmineo nodded grabbed his gun and turned off the safety and said,"too easy, we'll meet back at that warehouse where your goons are." Prophet smiled,
"You still remember? I may have to move them soon but yes meet up there at around noonish. If we're not there by one p.m. leave; because we are either dead or late, so in case we're just late place a note in the phone book of where your headed. You got all that sleeping beauty?" Prophet laughed and Fulmineo had only just managed to pull off a sarcastic laugh mid yawn. "Alright you and Legend get to that, and I'll get to a coffee and the cop station."

Prophet and Legend exited the car and walked down the empty streets of Old town, and with Prophet's luck from the tear drops of snow turned into a piss bucket of rain..."Sometimes I think this is god's way of saying you've killed to many people, but then I think: I've only killed bad men so I'm keeping heaven from being tainted..." Prophet said, Legend just stared and said,"What the fuck are you talking about?"
"Nothing... Let's just kill this bastard." 

Report Post Tip

The Plan that Prophet had laid out worked perfectly. When they got into the laundromat using clever disguises, Ven kept guard as fulmineo entered the air shaft, climbed the ladder And went to the side of the room. Luckily the window to the mark's office was openable from the outside and the idiot had his back to it. Sleeping nonetheless. Fulmineo opened the window from his hanging position and  entered, quiet as a cat. He pulled out his silenced Glock 16 and took aim. Sonny went down. Quiet as a church mouse. That is until one of his fellow officers walked in after the hit. So Fulmineo shot him to. Then he dragged the body inside and locked the door. After that he went back out the window. and into the laundromat and out of the Police station. Like Clockwork.

Later an hour earlier than they were supposed to Prophet and Legend walked into the warehouse. They looked pissed. And Kid of scared as well.

" What happened?" Ful Asked.

" What Happened?! WHAT HAPPENED?! This is what happened....

Report Post Tip

"Just get in the car and lets get out of here." Legend snaps.

Legend insists on driving the car. His driving was frantic. Unlike any other soul in the vehicle, he was clear as to where he was going. He glances over at Prophet who had not spoken a word since the incident. He was holding his side. To Legend's eye, there was blood on his hand.

"You're hurt. How bad is it? Lift up your shirt." Legend almost sheds a tear. Then with a crackling voice utters.."We have to get you help now or it may be too late."

The driver edges to the outskirts of town where his apparent hideout was. With the assistance of Chaotic, Legend helps carry Prophet into the old rundown building. Legend had a woman who was upkeeping the place while he was gone. I guess the word would be "upkeep" The place was a piece of shit. Legend quickly calls for her to tend to his comrade's wound.

"He's been shot in the side, Legend informs. By the looks of it, the bullet went in and out, we just need to make sure it does not get infected and he doesn't need to lose more blood." Legend forces humor despite the circumstances.

"Not unless he wishes for me to pay him for a new paint job to my kitchen." Prophet squeezes out a laugh.

After noticing that the other fellas had been speechless the whole time, he glances over at them. The obvious question almost jumping out of their expressions.

"It's like they knew we were coming. Waiting for us" Legend looks down at the floor, then back up.

"We have to find out who has their fingers in this, now!" Legend looks at Ven.

"I have no reason to believe that you had anything to do with this. However, this is a criminal world we live in, and our acquaintance with one another was not formed under the best of times. IF I find out you had anything to do with this, I will take matters into my own hands. All of my crew will visit your sons and daughters, anyone you love and cherish. I will break you. That goes for anyone. My brother is hurt because of someone tipping these guys off. I'm not saying it's you, but i will be watching your every move my friend. Fulmineo, How exactly did you come to posess this note?"

Report Post Tip

"First things First. This Guy? He's was with me during a very sticky situation back in Prison. Second if you are referring to the note which told me where to go to get this assignment, then I simply came home one day and it was in my room. On my pillow. Highly disrespectful. But that doesn't matter. It wont help us. Although I think I know who left it. It had to be this Wise Guy named Arnold "the nose" Pickman. They say he is an errand boy for the Guild. If we find him we might get to the bottom of this. Lets just hope when we get to him He's still alive."

( Arnold is AN NPC by the way...) 

Report Post Tip

Prophet lay on the kitchen floor while what looked to be a prostitute was tending to Prophet's wound, Prophet had blacked out through several parts of what Legend had said but he knew where this was going, Legend, Ven, Chaotic and Fulmineo walked into another room to talk over the plans, Prophet couldn't tell where they left. Prophet couldn't hear a sound, nothing the lady was still tending to him when Prophet asked as a joke,"Am I in heaven?"

The lady looked at him in shock,"Señor you're hurt, please don't joke about such things" She said in a heavy Spanish accent. Prophet raised an eyebrow recognizing the voice as his old spy within the guild, Prophet said,"Mary por qué corre el conejo blanco a altas horas de la noche?" 
The lady smiled realizing Prophet had remembered and she replied,"Para escapar el zorro rojo astuto de zorro a Henry, So Henry has brought his snake Vincent out of the rabbit hole." Prophet nodded clutching his wound putting as much pressure on it as Mary went to get a bandage, Prophet now lay by himself knowing what he must do to get to Henry. Prophet had to kill Vincent and send a message, a near impossible task for any hitter, even one such as Prophet. Mary came back into the room moments later with a bandage and a weapon case,"Let's see if Ol' Faithful will work for you as it did for my father,Pueda descansa en la paz..." 

Prophet winced in pain as Mary tightened the bandage, Prophet told Mary to distract the group in the room while Prophet left. Mary just nodded and said,"La putrefacción de mayo Vincent en el infierno y usted es su libertador, el mensajero de la muerte. Dios está con usted conejo blanco." Prophet smiled at the idea and said his farewell sneaking out of the hideout with his hand placed firmly on his wound, in some useless attempt to mask the pain. Prophet opened the door slowly to let the wind calmly come in not to tip off the others. Prophet once out walked over a blanket of snow into an alley and disappeared into the shadows to hunt his prey... 

Report Post Tip

(OOC: Use an Online translator for the language it's Spanish)

Report Post Tip

Prophet lay on the kitchen floor while what looked to be a prostitute was tending to Prophet's wound, Prophet had blacked out through several parts of what Legend had said but he knew where this was going, Legend, Ven, Chaotic and Fulmineo walked into another room to talk over the plans, Prophet couldn't tell where they left. Prophet couldn't hear a sound, nothing the lady was still tending to him when Prophet asked as a joke,"Am I in heaven?"

The lady looked at him in shock,"Señor you're hurt, please don't joke about such things" She said in a heavy Spanish accent. Prophet raised an eyebrow recognizing the voice as his old spy within the guild, Prophet said,"Mary por qué corre el conejo blanco a altas horas de la noche?" 
The lady smiled realizing Prophet had remembered and she replied,"Para escapar el zorro rojo astuto de zorro a Henry, So Henry has brought his snake Vincent out of the rabbit hole." Prophet nodded clutching his wound putting as much pressure on it as Mary went to get a bandage, Prophet now lay by himself knowing what he must do to get to Henry. Prophet had to kill Vincent and send a message, a near impossible task for any hitter, even one such as Prophet. Mary came back into the room moments later with a bandage and a weapon case,"Let's see if Ol' Faithful will work for you as it did for my father,Pueda descansa en la paz..." 

Prophet winced in pain as Mary tightened the bandage, Prophet told Mary to distract the group in the room while Prophet left. Mary just nodded and said,"La putrefacción de mayo Vincent en el infierno y usted es su libertador, el mensajero de la muerte. Dios está con usted conejo blanco." Prophet smiled at the idea and said his farewell sneaking out of the hideout with his hand placed firmly on his wound, in some useless attempt to mask the pain. Prophet opened the door slowly to let the wind calmly come in not to tip off the others. Prophet once out walked over a blanket of snow into an alley and disappeared into the shadows to hunt his prey...

(OOC: Sorry for the small writing only just realised I.E. and Firefox have different font sizes for this site :S this should be easier to read :))

Report Post Tip

Fine we'll start canvasing his known hangouts. Lets hit the streets. Hey Ven go check on Prophet.

As Ven entered the kitchen he looked around for Prophet. "Hey Woman!! Get out here!"

"Si Senor?" The woman answered.

" Where is the man who was laying on this floor when we got here?"

" He left senor"

"And you just let a wounded man walk to his death?"

" There was nothing I could do. He had a look in his eye Senor. Please forgive me Senor."

"A look in his eye Wha- "Enough Ven. Go out and look for Prophet. The rest of us will hunt down the Nose A.K.A Arnold

Report Post Tip

It was all set, Prophet had set up on a high rise a fair way away from the guild building. The scope was way beyond it's time, measuring the gravity affect and compensating making it the perfect scope for long range shots like this. Vincent had just stepped into the room, the guards had left. Vincent knelt on his right knee to his master like the lap dog he was, Henry stood up from his throne. The man thought himself to be a king, Henry made a dramatic slow walk towards Vincent, Prophet took a deep breath. The aimer locked onto Vincent's neck, this was to be an execution, Vincent's head was to come clean off. Prophet was about to squeeze the trigger and finish this when Ven came screaming in causing Prophet to panic and narrowly miss Vincent. Ven then said,"I finally found you, I thought you were going to die in the shape you were in," Prophet shot Ven a harsh look and tackled him to the ground.

Ven then said,"What the fuck was that for?" Then six bullets came screaming through the window making bullet holes as large as Prophet's fist. "Vincent is like a fucking hawk. He can make a shot in France from his fucking house," Prophet said as six more bullets came crashing through what left of the windows. Prophet then started to crawl to the exit of the room, Ven followed closely behind. "Fulmineo and the others should be here soon," Ven said.
"What? Why!" Prophet snapped.
"For you of course"
"That fucking whore Mary sold me out... Come quickly Vincent and his boys will be here soon, we have to move!" Prophet said now franticly crawling to the exit and to escaping death itself.

Report Post Tip

" We need to speed this up so we can go help Prophet. I'm not comfortable  with only Ven at His side" Legend said. " No Offense"

" None taken. But prophet can handle himself. Ven is only there to watch his back dont worry. Besides if we keep worrying about our Friends and what type of situation they're then we wont get any where but straight to the Morgue. You Picking up what I'm putting down?"

" Yea I get you. Where we headed to?"

" There is this little Cat house On the Eastside That The Nose Likes to hang out. He is most likely there. When we get to him we'll 'ask' him some questions."

" Fine. Lets move out." Legend says.

45 MINUTES LATER

Fulmineo and Legend Pull up to the Cat House.

" We're here. When we get in there Look for a Guy with an abnormally long nose. He will probably be wearing flashy clothes to cover for his Insecurity. When he sees me...he WILL run. So be prepared for a chase." Fulmineo gets out of the car after speaking.

" Always." Prophet follows him.

As they enter the building Fulmineo slips the Guard a Hundred dollar bill and speaks to him quietly. When he returns he smiles at Prophet and says " We wont have to worry about that Fool's running away any more."

The two men split up and start canvasing the place. Although since it was a cathouse all they could really do was walk up and down the halls looking for Arnold because they couldn't walk in on the "Cats'' and their clients. Fulmineo and Legend meet up together by the door. 

"Well?" Fulmineo asks

" I obviously didn't see him or he'd be with me right now."

" Damn! Legend you need to relax and get your panties unbunched."

" RELAX??!! My best friend is out there wounded...tracking one of the worlds top killers with a man we know nothing about."

" Actually I know Ven"

" Who the Fu-"

Legend Stops mid sentence as he notices a man descending the stairs.

" Its him" Fulmineo whispers.

" He has no where to go. So we have him cornered."

As the man comes down the stairs he recognizes Fulmineo. He comes to a halt and The blood drains out of his face.

" Ah Ful old buddy old pal o mine. How're things?"

" Get your ass down Here Artie."

The Man comes down the stairs. and tries to hug Ful. " Dont touch me"

"Ful...what brings you down here.?"

" Lets not play games. You and I Both know why I'm Here. Now I don't want to get rough with you here....but my friends is in  a bit of a rush and he is already pissed as it is. So you tell me who delivered the note. And what you know about why they did it and we'll be on our merry way."

" I cant tell you. They'll kill me."

" And you think we're going to what? pay for your visit here and leave? They might kill you for telling but we'll torture you for not telling. Get me?"

" Fine" Arnold sighs and begins to speak. " It was A guy Named Fredrino. Fresh from the Old Country. He was a Heavy Hitter in that Guild thing of yours. Apparently he owes his bosses a ridiculous amount of money and now needs something like a war to be able to pay them back. I asked around and found out that he wanted a war between the Mexicans and the Colombians as they had more than enough money to help him pay back his bosses."

" How was he planning to make all this money. The Guild record for the most money made off a war is only 50 million. If he was a heavy hitter then he should have been able to afford that on his own." Fulmineo states

" Thing is...he owed them something like 150 million dollars for some reason." Arnold says.

" Well how was he planning on making that much from a simple war?"

" He's playing both sides. As I'm sure you deduced. He is going to have both sides hire guild members to kill the enemies members. Also This war wont only involve the Mexicans and the Colombians. Since those guys are basically tied in power they would need an edge. Like extra organizations helping them. The Colombians have already aligned with the Russians in the Area. And the Mexicans are arranging a deal With the Irish and the Jews. Add all that war up...thats enough to pay back the Boys Back Home with interest."

" Good work Arnold. You should lie low for a while. Unless you want to meet your Mother in Heaven anytime soon."

" Thanks for the advice Ful."

As Ful walks out with Legend Behind him He says " Lets Find Prophet so we can see what Henry's role in all this is."

When the two gentleman left the Madam of the Cat House picks up the phone and dials a number. On the Second ring its picked up. " Fredrino its Me. Maria. "Due Gentleman entrò nel mio business di oggi e ha parlato di te. Ratto che Arnold raccontato tutto di te. Si dovrebbe mentire bassa. Guardavano pericoloso e ha effettuato le pistole".

"Porto a Gun pure. Maria. Chiamare il Boss torna a casa e dare loro una relazione. Deal con Arnold. Lo puoi fare l'ultima parte?

"Di boss corso. Lo farò adesso."

As Ful and Prophet drive away. Maria walks into the room Arnold's in and dismisses the Girls.

" Whats Going on? I paid good money for those Whores. Maria Reaches behind her and pulls out the .357 magnum she keeps on her for emergencies. "Don Fredrino Says Hello."

A single gunshout rings out and someone screams.

( Use Google Translate to Figure it out. Its Italian...oh and a Cat House is a Brothel/ Whore House for those who were wondering)

Report Post Tip

Fulmineo and Legend pull up to up back to Legend's hideout, Mary came into the room and said,"¿Recibió ese bastardo Enrique?" but after realizing Prophet wasn't the one that walked in she followed up with,"Oh senor, it is you. Did you get Arnold?"
Fulmineo nodded and said,"Prophet back yet? Ven back yet?" Mary shakes her head and turns the kettle on for coffee. The phone then rings, Legend looked at Fulmineo startled,"No one has the phone number to this building except, It's Prophet!" Fulmineo then raced for the phone and picked it up.
"Quindi si invia una puttana di fare il lavoro di un uomo? Porco cazzo io ti seppellire!" It was Arnold, he had gained some friends and confidence. "Arnold you little rat, what did you do with Maria?" Fulmineo asked.
"What the whore that you sent? You have some nerve..." The phone then cuts out. Fulmineo looks at Legend and says,"We got to leave now!"

Prophet then comes crashing through the door followed by a volley of bullets and Ven. Fulmineo and Legend duck and Legend turns the table on it's side for cover,"What the fuck?" yelled Fulmineo.
"Your friend here pretty much sabotaged my hit on Vincent, care to explain that to me?" Prophet said with anger that nearly radiated off him.

Report Post Tip

"Prophet If we Plan carefully and calmly we can still get your kill done. If You hadn't been so impatient this would not have been happening."

Fulmineo turned to Legend. "What kind of defences do you have set up around here?"

" The walls are reinforced steel. There is a war room and an arsenal in the basement."

" What we should do is get our Guns and kill these guys before Arnold and his people arrive." Fulmineo then turns again to prophet and asks " Did Henry or Vincent follow you here?"

" Vincent followed us here. But That coward Henry went to ground."

" Are you up to the task of Taking out Vinnie? But that doesn't matter because Legend will be going with you. Since there seems to be some trust issue floating around." Fulmineo glances pointedly at Legend and Prophet. While you guys take care of Vinncent and Pals, Ven and I will be working on our escape plan. I thought some thing like this would happen."

Fulmineo grins devilishly and walks towards the garage where he had noticed something very useful. Ven Followed him glancing back towards Prophet and Legend.

Report Post Tip

Fulmineo entered the garage and discovered a heavily armored truck with some weapons in the back. He whispered in Admiration and looked back at his friend Ven. " Grab some of these guns and bring them to the front of the truck. When the guys come back from Taking care of Vince and company, we'll need to be able to get out of here quick smart." Ven nodded his agreement and moved to do as Fulmineo had suggested. All Fulmineo went back into the house to discover that Prophet and Legend had already left to continue the mission. The woman that had tended to Prophet was cooking a meal.

" Come sit down Senor". She said. " The food will be ready in a few minutes. Don't worry, your friend Prophet never had any problems with my food."

Fulmineo nodded and sat down at the table in front of him. The woman turned towards him with a bowl of soup in her hands.

"Its basically tomatoe soup, but I added a few spices I think you'll enjo-" Before the poor woman could finish her sentence, a clattering was heard in the garage. At the same time, a dime sized hole appeared in her forehead and Fulmineo hit the deck immediately. He looked up and got to see the sight of her blood all over the soup. Fulmineo crawled back to garage and opened the door. He could see Ven's boots on the floor. Damn they got Ven too! Fulmineo drew his weapon and crawled further into the garage. Armed goons were trying to clear the place for more enemies. Fulmineo quickly stood up and took aim. Three shots later, the armed men in the garage was dead. Fulmineo went to the truck and started it. He had to make sure he got to prophet and legend before something happened to them too. This whole thing was turning to a shit storm.!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Death Note
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL