Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 20:03:40
Page:  1 
Durden Spawn 2017 May 19th 2017 OFFICIAL *** Started by: Bachelor on May 17, '17 03:01

Hello friends, it is I.

I'm bored and I want some durdens to shoot at so I'm doing a spawn lol I have 50+ credits already and it will only get larger if you send more to me, let us do a spawn fellas.

Why would I trust you? You shouldn't, but my gambling is blocked until the 20th and the admins themselves would beat me up and wack my account if I kept any of the credits, so don't worry. It's all 100% safe.

Why should I help? idk would be cool.

Why do you need a durden spawn? Why not? I'm bored. lol. Might be fun. 

So, yeah. Lets do it. I believe in us. Go team! Send all credits directly to me, Bachelor, the spawn will either be done on Friday May 19th or whenever I receive 500 credits, whichever comes first. If it happens early then I'll  be sure to put it in here at least 6 hours in advance of the early spawn. So stay tuned, folks.

TL;DR - Send me your credits.

Report Post Tip

Have you been put up to this by Disorder? Is he trying to get more of those naughty +1s again?

Report Post Tip

But you can drop your block down to 24 hours at any time. O.o 

Report Post Tip

Gracie 

1) Don't upset me.

2) There's a second part you ignored and I feel like this was intentional and now I'm hurt, and I'm sad, and the only thing that will make me feel better for this libel is credits towards this durden spawn. The ball is in your court.

***ALSO UPDATE TIME FOLKS*** 

We have around 90 credits. That is all. Not a very fun update, but its ok.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Wow. Dont act like my contribution meant nothing. Jesus. 

Report Post Tip

***UPDATE 2***

We now have 150 credits for the spawn. 

It will happen around 12:00-18:00 tomorrow, I'll narrow it down as the timing gets closer. 

But we're getting up there. Any donation towards it counts, we're slowly making our way towards a pretty large one. LETS GO TEAM!

I'll also hand out Mapping to the people who have donated the most, and will personally set up a mapping in this thread for anyone to use that will most likely not be updated too regularly, but hey, its the thought that counts. So that's neat.

Report Post Tip

0:00 game time there will be a max spawn.

Thanks everyone for their contributions.

Report Post Tip

Thanks d00d <3

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the spawn and everyone who chipped in.

Report Post Tip
Hey man I really appreciate the spawn as well as all of the ones that pitched in
Report Post Tip

Yes thanks!!

Report Post Tip

Excuse me, it appears there is nothing left to shoot. Can you go ahead and get another 500 credits together? thanks. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Durden Spawn 2017 May 19th 2017 OFFICIAL ***
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL