Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:47:04
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Achievements Page Started by: Kendra on Jun 13, '10 17:49

Things are a bit more exciting with the achievements page!

First of all, we've added a few more achievements for all of you to strive to conquer.

Secondly, we've made a few changes to the original achievements/the page itself as well.

The page will now track when you complete something and will give you a pop-up upon completing said achievement. If you haven't had the pop-ups yet, the first time you load your achievements page you will probably see several of them pop up all at once- do not be alarmed! After that point, it will only show you the achievements as you complete them in the future.

Certain achievements are hidden based upon rank, but rest assured the page will track all achievements and all work will be counted toward them, even if they are not displayed upon the page yet.

Enjoy!

Report Post Tip

I like the achievements and I was very pleased to receive my multiple popups the other day.

I guess this is something of a work in progress, so if someone could add the (final) to the last section of some of the achievements, I'd be a happy Gwarble.

Thank you.

Report Post Tip

Fantastic! Love doing achievements but I didn't love being spammed on my first day. Scared the life out of me but All is well now. Awesome job!

Report Post Tip

Long live the Acheivements!! WTG

Report Post Tip

Just an after thought, what about: Bodyguard Bankruptor :)

Report Post Tip

Hip hip hooray for achievements. I noticed that the other day. My computer volume was up pretty loud and when they popped up it almost made me jump out of my chair. Very unexpected, but hey, at least now there is some enthusiastic moral support to tell me I have achieved something. All hail achievements.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Achievements Page
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL