Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:40:19
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Perm Auth Started by: Kendra on Jun 13, '10 17:50

Just a small announcement here:

Permanent authorization now only gives a statement to the Boss in situations where the perm auth is actually needed; for example, if you shoot something within three ranks above or below you, a statement will not be sent to your Boss. If you shoot something outside of that range, they will receive a statement.

Thanks!

Report Post Tip

Although this makes it a little more difficult, a very good change.

Report Post Tip

I think this is a great change.

Report Post Tip

Good change. Just one question.. MIA's/RIA's/IA's. Will we still get the statement for them? As we haven't been for a few days. Also will these statements be just to the CL or RH as well?

Report Post Tip

Thank God,

Now all of my attempts to wack Kendra will go unnoticed.

Report Post Tip

Finally! If I'm not mistaken, this is always was how it was supposed to be.

Report Post Tip

thank god i can now train my cannon with out my boss knowing so i can shoot him in his fat face. Thanks

Report Post Tip

Diablos sir if someone is trying to kill another player via MIA IA or RIA, the rank of the mobster who is going to die should be gangster. Any family you go to should not give out perm auth without the player asking for it to be at the rank of Made Man. If this holds true then yes you would get a note in your DL because Made Man is 3 ranks over gangster.

Report Post Tip

RageWithin, auth is not required for inactive gangsters - so no, no auth statement will appear in personals for that.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Perm Auth
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL