Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 20:22:52
Page:  1 
The bust Started by: swaliny on May 19, '17 19:13

Swaliny was slowly walking down the streets of her lovely city. With a few bars in the neighbourhood she could always find something to do. Today however wasn't a day to drink but to think. Her friend jakethefruitcake was stuck in jail. She wasn't fast enough to tell him his bribed agent was fired. So when he got busted with drugs they could lock him up for all he had done already. It had happened to a lot of her friends. Now what she just had to do was get him out.

She walked to her usual bar and entered. she had arranged for her boss coltrane to meet her there. She needed someone to help her cause jake was in the most secure prison there was. Ofcourse the cops knew he was with the mob and they thought they might be able to get him to talk, not that he would ever do that. That was one thing Swaliny had always known.

The bar smelled of alcohol and despair. Such a lovely combination. It always brings back so many memories. She walked over to the bar and got herself a beer. She didn't know if she should've ordered for her boss too but he wasn't there yet so he could get it himself she thought. After recieving her drink, she walked to her usual table and sat down. Now she only had to wait for coltrane to arrive.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,001 Tip

The aroma of alcohol and despair was indeed strong in the pub..... but it was a different scent made Romance look up from his glass.... the scent of a woman in need of help The gangster Romance was keen to the needs and thoughts of literally every woman and could recognize the signs immediately, as if it were instinctual.... like an animal.. 

How long had he been sitting at this stool... alone... gazing into his drink longingly think of...... her....

His mind had trailed off up until the very moment he noticed Swaliny sitting at the far table.  Suddenly, he felt awake.... aware.  Who was this mysterious woman? Who was it she was waiting for?  Or was she subconsciously waiting for somebody she had not yet met because fate and not brought them together? 

Romance got up from his stool and made his way over to her, his muscular and hardened body almost gliding across the bar.  He got to the table and looked deep into her eyes before speaking just one word to her that would send shudders down her back.....

"Hello...."

Romance ripped his white, silk shirt open.... his chest hair flowing from his torn shirt like a field of grain blowing softly in the wind.....

Report Post Tip
Smoking. Was there a better way to relax and unwind after a big day of work? His day had been filled with major drug deals and a couple of smaller crimes. He sat back on his big red velvet chair and filled the air with smoke. These cigars JakeTheFruitcake wanted to ship where marvelous, too bad they where leaving to Germany so soon. He closed his eyes and sucked in some more poison, feeling the smoke tickling his lungs. He opened his and looked at his nearly empty whiskey bottle. After his RH died, alcohol had been his way of coping with it, and his body didn't take it well, making throw up many times. At least his LH was ali... SWALINY! She had arranged a meeting with him tonight, something about Jake and drugs. He took a quick glance at his watch, counting the time he had left. 10 minutes.

He grabbed his green trench coat and ran out of the studio, grabbing his bicycle and switching into 7th gear. He had to get there quick. He pedaled hard, sweat rushing down his face like a waterfall. He zoomed past the bar and abruptly breaked, already placing it on the side te building. He rushed inside the bar and took another look at his watch. 1 minute to spare. He was getting good at this.

An outside eye never could've guessed the tall, sweaty and lost black man was actually a mobster, and even less a crew leader. Colt sent a couple dirty looks to the people who where eyeing him and he finally found his lovely Left Hand, waiting for him at their usual table. It wasn't rare they met here, to talk about different family matters and such. He waved at her and walked towards the bar, to order his usual bottle of whiskey.

The bartender immediately recognized him and handed him his bottle without even asking. Colt exchanged the bottle for a nice wink and a gracious tip, as he headed back to the table.

"So what's going on darling?" he asked, truly concerned about what had happened with Jake. He then noticed the creepy hairy guy, standing next to her. He hadn't noticed him before because his hair acted as a kind of camouflage with the dark background. "Who the hell are you?"
Report Post Tip

Swaliny said there waiting at the table and could feel people staring at her. Although she was here quite often, most people still hadn't met her and a woman drinking a lot of beer on her own was not the usual way it went. So she wasn't surprised when she saw a man approaching her.

In the mean time she had already drunk the whole beer and was just sitting there so colt could get her another one. After all she was still a lady and could make men buy her drinks.

The man looked like he worked out but he was sad, lonely. He was there physically but she could see that his mind was somewhere else. Like he was just waiting for someone to hold. As he came closer, he started to look more confident. Even though she didn't know the man, he acted like he had known her for years.

He stood before her and looked deep into her eyes. swaliny could help but keep staring. She heard him say something.

Hello

he ripped his shirt open and she answered with a shocked face.

Eumm, hello, who are you?

He kept looking into her eyes and answered right before coltrane walked through the door.

My name is Romance

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Who the hell are you?"

Romance could hear Coltrane speaking, but his words sounded meek and distant.... for he was mesmerized by the vision that sat in the chair in front of him.  He felt his heart skip a beat.....

"My name is Romance" he said to Swaliny. He spoke softly but intently.  He imagined what a life together with her would be like..... it would be like.... heaven.  Romance pulled up a chair, unable to look away.  She was there to plan a bust, yet Romance couldn't keep his eyes off of hers.

Romance snapped his fingers at the bartender, his chilling eyes still fixated on Swaliny.  The bartender hurried over to take Romance's order and returned quickly with drinks for the table.  Romance picked up his glass.....

"Swaliny... before you get to what you came here to discuss....... I would like to make a toast if I may...... to your endless beauty.... I will be forever grateful for this moment now being fortunate enough to have seen it with my own eyes.... and I will cherish this moment and the memories of it...... forever.  To Swaliny and her beauty...."

Romance stood and raised his glass, then looked down at Coltrane.

"Sir, I would appreciate it if you too raised a glass and joined me to not only appreciate.... but to celebrate this woman's beauty...."

Report Post Tip
Romance was a spicy, hot and sensual thing, as much as it was a cute, shy and pinkish affair. It was instinct at it's most pure, beautiful stage. Some people where in love with the idea of being in love, but the real lovers had this ache inside their stomachs, butterflies bursting through their body and cheeks growing reddish.

He wasn't sure if the man was being serious, or simply being an overly dramatic artist, desperalty trying to make a scene. He decided to play along as the incredibly sensual stranger offered him to toast together, and he lifted up his cup and finished it with one big swig. He felt the burning liquid travel through his whole digestive system, finally landing in his stomach.

"Do you want me to leave you two alone for a while?" he asked, wearing a big smile.
Report Post Tip

"Do you want me to leave you two alone for a while?" Coltrane asked.

Romance shook his head and waved his hand.

"Please, finish your drink first.  Then, I believe this magnificent creature wished to discuss something with you, as I believe you two have business.  But afterwards, yes, please excuse us..... so that she and I may become more acquainted......"

Romance turned back to Swaliny.  Romance had read in the papers about the arrest of the notorious Detroit mobster JakeTheFruitcake.  Perhaps that was what was troubling her.  Yes... that was it.  It was as if he could read her thoughts.  She wanted to bust JakeTheFruitcake out of prison.  It was an amazing ability he possessed to know such truths about every woman.  Truly amazing

Report Post Tip

swaliny was still a bit in shock from her surprise visit. Who was the man that called himself romance. He didn't know her but he still came to her table and started talking to her. She wouldn't believe that he had actually found an interest in her, no one ever did. She looked at him as he slowly walked away. 

coltrane sat down in front of her. She knew he probably left way too late and got here just in time, but it didn't matter. Atleast he was there. He still looked tired from all the work lately and here she set giving him more work. She snapped out of her thoughts and started talking. 

So you have probably heard of jake. I'm planning on busting him out but i need your help. I'm gonna try and bust him out from the inside but i need a distraction, thats where you come in. What do you think?

Report Post Tip
Coltrane smiled at Romance and kissed him on both cheeks. He wasn't gay, but exhaustion could drive a man to do unfamiliar things. He took the mans place as he got up and left the place and threw a couple of cheeky winks towards Swaliny's direction.

He avidly listened to her, taking a couple of sips here and there, and occasionally nodding. "Good, I've been doing some planning on my side as well, it's great to see someone else in the family caring about another! I've got an officer inside that I know very personally, I can arrange him to bring us some outfits. Here's what I thought about. You get into the security outfit, a pretty face like yours never attracts suspicion. I get into the prisoners outfit, as I am a black male, and you lead me to my cell. From there, you make sure the path is clear, I go and get Jake out of his cell and we leave in a remarkable manner. What do you think about that?" he asked, finally dropping his empty bottle of whiskey on the table.
Report Post Tip

swaliny was sitting there listening to the plan. She was thinking what to do with it. His plan was better then hers but she didn't just want to admit that. That would make her look weak and she still had to inform jakethefruitcake about all of it. 

Yeah i think it might be a good idea, but let me inform jake first. I'm going over there tommorow to share with him all the details. I know an officer so the camera will be off for a few minutes. Then i would say a day or two after, we get to it. Atleast then they wont notice that i had been there before. I think that will be the best time to do it. 

She drinks another glass of her beer and smiles. 

Lets just try to do this without any casualties. 

Report Post Tip
Coltrane chipped at Swaliny's last sentence. No casualties? But that was the best part..... He quickly chased these savage thoughts out of his head and agreed. "The less blood we can spill, the better... Do your thing, I fully trust you and I know you can pull it off, I'll get the outfits, just in case we might need them and I'll wait for your answer tomorrow. I'll be in my office for the whole day, I have a bunch of paperwork to get through, you'll only need to knock and enter."

He took out a smoke from his jacket and held it in his mouth, placing the box back inside. "Now I'll let you spend the evening, with your.... emmm.... new acquaintance!" he chuckled, looking at Romance. He lit his cigarette and walked over to the amazingly attractive man, not that he was gay, but the man was simply breath taking. His chest hair was simply magical and would bring anyone to their knees. "Now you better treat my Swal right... or else..." he whispered in his ear, raising his right eyebrow. "By the way, you're sexy as hell mon ami!" he exhaled along with a big trail of grey smoke. He exited the bar, grabbing his untouched bicycle and pedaled back to the studio.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The bust
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL