Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 07:03:48
Page:  1 
Aux Champs Elysees Started by: Coltrane on May 20, '17 00:18
"Whiskey or rhum?" he asked himself, starring at his collection of alcohol. "Red rhum it is..." he finally decided, grabbing the bottle from his shelf. He poured himself a shooter and immediately swinging it into his mouth, slamming the cup in his desk afterwards. "Damn that thing's strong..." he mumbled, putting back the bottle from where he took it.

He took a quick glance at his watch before taking a seat in his big, comfy velvet chair. It was 5 to nine, JakeTheFruitcake wasn't late yet, but he soon would if he didn't hurry up. He looked around his office with discontent. It was incredibly disorganized, papers lying everywhere, mixed with records and seringues. A couple of bags of cocaine here, some heroin there, everything was a mess. He took another look at his watch. 4 to nine. He had to hurry up as well.

He quickly picked up all the papers, stacking them in a nice big pile on the corner of his desk. He took the records and placed them next to his record player. He hid the drugs under his alcohol shelf, in case a police officer wanted to come visit around to make sure nothing wrong was going on.

He stood in the middle of his office, hands on hips, proudly admiring the work he had done. Another look at his watch confirmed his instinct. It was nine. Jake had a couple of seconds to spare before being officially late.
Report Post Tip

Jake was at the shooting range when his boss had called

Meet me in 15 minutes

Jake quickly packed up everything,hopped on his motorcycle and raced through town. He ignored every law he could and arrived at the office with 20 seconds on the clock he burst through the door, up the stairs and arrived at his boss' office. 2 seconds on the clock. He opened the door and walked in at exactly 11:00

Bonjour monsieur! You called for me?

Report Post Tip
"Uuuuuuh what?... Oh yes! JakeTheFruitcake!" he said, glancing at his watch. It read 11 o'clock. "Heum.... wow, that's even worse than me.... At least you're here heh! Please, take a seat!" he added, designating the chair with his whole arm.

"It's about that cigar offer, the one you talked to me about at the Huff and Puff, you remember? So I was thinking, you organize all your shit here, while I fly to France and secure the cargo while you join me. Then we finish off the job and enjoy some big pints of beer in Germany, what do you think?"
Report Post Tip

Jake listened to Coltrane's plan and smiled.

Bloody perfect! One small corecctions: it's cigarettes, not cigars. There economy is still down the shitter so people don't want to buy cigars, cigarettes however are more popular than ever. A lot of young blokes started smoking in the trenches.

Now let me think...

I know a guy at the airport who owes me a lot of money. He can get us free tickets and he'll load up our cargo for free.

The cigarettes are in your warehouse, shouldn't be hard to pick up.

Then the hard part... The paperwork... I'll have to visit someone from the importation office with a few friends to get those papers... It'll take some time...

Let's say we fly out in 5 days.

Report Post Tip
Coltrane smirked, amused by JakeTheFruitcake's little correction. "Veuillez m'excuser mon cher..." he said, bowing down and winking at his friend. He sat back down and listened to Jake explain how things would unfold. The man obviously knew what he was talking about, it clearly wasn't his first rodeo. He had planned everything out perfectly.

"Parfait mon ami! Go and do your thing and we shall meet here, same time, in 5 days, does that sound right?" he asked. "Congratulations by the way, landing a good contract like that for the family is no easy buisness and it is very kindly regarded!"
Report Post Tip

Jake set off to run his errands, stop one: the importation office.

He picked up some buddies of his from the streets and got in the car his boss had kindly provided, Jake only had his motorcycle and trying to fit 4 people on there was kinda hard. Jake raced through the streets on his way to the office and nearly ran over a couple of kids who were playing in the street. He arrived at the office and stared waiting til someone's shift was over. A few minutes later a skinny man exited the building ad went to his car. The target had arrived. Jake tailed him for a few miles until they were in a quiet enough place. He overtook the car, slammed on his brakes and jumped out with his friends. He approached the car behind him, opened the door on the passenger's side and got in.

Good evening, sir.

hello...

Had a fine day at the office?

Why yes... Why are you here?

Let me explain: I'm shipping 300 crates of cigarettes to France and I need some paperwork for it.

Erm... Come by the office and I'll make sure you get everything in order.

No, no... You don't understand, sir... It needs to be off the books... Do you understand?

I can't do that! That's illegal!

Me and my three friend here can be quite convincing... Want us to convince you, sir?

No! Please! I'll do it!

Now that's a good lad! Get it done within 5 days, then stop by The Mowtown Platinum Records and drop it at the reception, they'll get it to me.

Jake got out of the car and started to walk away, he turned around one last time and looked at the man.

Don't try to fuck me over. 300 crates of cigarettes to France, private plane. Don't worry, I always remember my friends. However... I never forget my enemies either... Capiche?

With that Jake walked to the closest phone booth and called Coltrane .

Hey boss. Just convinced a guy to bring us the permit within five days. He's dropping it at the reception desk. Make sure the receptionist is expecting him and gives him... Let's say... $10,000... Out of my account, of course.

Report Post Tip
"On my account? Sounds great!" he chuckled, hanging up. Now he has to start getting ready for his trip to France. He crossed his office to enter his room, both separated by a small corridor and once there, he stopped himself in front of closet. He opened both doors at the same time, revealing a multitude of different weapons, from close combat ones to sniper rifles. He slid a small knife up sleeve and placed two silver hand guns inside his jacket. He wore his burgundy red shotgun around his shoulder and checked himself in the mirror, admiring how cool he was.

He placed all his weapons back and layed down on his bed. All he had to do now was wait for the paperwork to be done.
Report Post Tip

Jake hung up the phone and got back in the car

You can go fellas, don't need your help aymore. There's money being wired to you now. $5,000 each for just standing around. Easy money, no?

Jake drove away and headed for Coltrane 's warehouse. He hoped he was waiting for him there because he had things to discuss with him... And he needed some help loading the crates.

Report Post Tip
Coltrane woke up, letting out a big gasp. He had fallen asleep unintentionally, setting up his studio had been a lot of work and he needed to recover a couple of his hours of lost sleep one day or another.... He brought up his watch into sight and realized he was a full hour and a half late at JakeTheFruitcake's meeting.

A load of adrenaline rushed through his bloodstream as he leaped out of bed and dashed for his bicycle, then pedaling like a madman. It usually took him about 15 minutes to bike to the warehouse, but this time, he made it in 5. He arrived, still shaking a little and threw a big smile in Jake's direction. "This was the time we where supposed to meet at, right?"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Aux Champs Elysees
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL