Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 09:16:16
Page:  1 
Lust Meat Started by: Romance on May 24, '17 00:11

Romance entered The Strip Delicatessen and turned the sign on the door from Open to Closed. He was there to shake down the deli's owner and collect the street tax for Godfather Disorder. This was no ordinary deli, as Disorder did not extort from civilians trying to make an honest living. This particular deli ran a speakeasy and nightly poker game out of the back room, and Disorder was a man who demanded his piece of whatever illegal activity was going down in his district. Romance rolled up his sleeves and approached the counter.

"You know why I'm here. Hand over this week's money."

The man behind the counter nervously reached into the drawer and retrieved the cash. He handed it to Romance along with a grocery bag of genoa salami logs.

"Here... please take this salami and give it to The Godfather for me with my best regards."

Romance nodded.

"I will. See you next week"

Romance headed back to his apartment downtown where a beautiful woman was lying naked in his bed.... waiting for him anxiously. The phone rang. It was Disorder.

"Bring the money to me. Have it here in 10 minutes."

Disorder hung up the phone. His office was 5 minutes from Romance's apartment. That left Romance with 5 minutes to spare. He looked over at the woman in his bed and raised his eyebrow.

The next 5 minutes were magical.  Disorder would not be the only one receiving a salami that afternoon......

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Lust Meat
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL