Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 08:54:16
Page:  1 
Making the Cut Started by: LilyWhite on May 24, '17 13:46

Lily and Anthony sat side by side on the end of the pier, both decked out in rather expensive sunglasses as they watched the sun set. Their legs dangled over the edge and brushed against each other as they swung them casually back and forth.

"That thing you did to the croupier in Philly? With the wire? I like that for this guy. Squeeze, release, squeeze, release. Let him lose consciousness a couple times before he dies. I don't know if I'm strong enough to kill him that way but I feel it's appropriate for him. I can't actually watch him that way, though.

"I dunno, Anthony. If you were me, how would you do it?" She asks, looking at him. She can't see his eyes, and for all that she thought she knew him by now, she had no clue what was in his head at that moment. 

He was quiet for some time after Lily had finished talking. Anthony looked out across the sea which granted a peace and calming effect, especially as the sun set. Waves playfully lapped against the structure and sea birds called from above. He soon lowered his head and looked to their feet, still silent.  He eventually spoke in a low, murmuring tone. 

"Cut his fingers, tongue and dick off and let him live. He won't be harming anyone else and will probably kill himself."

He returned his gaze to the ocean, calm returned. 

Lily is shocked silent for several moments as she looked at Anthony. She'd never heard him speak like that before, but as the minutes passed, she realized it was quite brilliant in its simplicity. The degradation and humiliation would last as only as long as the young man chose to live with it.

"Probably not what Alex had in mind, but I think he'd appreciate the creativity," she says, trying to lighten the mood. Leaning into Anthony, she kisses him quickly before standing and brushing off her hands. 

"I'm off to the hardware store. You think they sell garden shears around here?" She asks, offering him a hand.

He stood, brushed himself off and took her hand. They walked slowly back down the pier in relative silence. He stayed close to her, watching the wooden panels pass beneath them

"I had my heart set on an axe to be honest..."

Report Post Tip

After an interesting bundle of purchases from the local hardware store, and an odd look from the shopkeep, Lily and Anthony went home to prepare for their evening. A small meal was prepared, but was merely picked at and pushed around their plates listlessly, as neither had much of an appetite.

Neither spoke of the 'job', either. This wasn't like Philly where they spent hours discussing, reviewing, and practicing. A faint sketch had been drawn in their heads earlier on the pier, and after watching what each chose at the hardware store, there was a general understanding of the part each would play. Lily committed the address Alex had given her to memory, and after a brief change of wardrobe into darker clothing, they tossed their bag of tricks into the back of a borrowed car, where it landed with a loud clank.

Ten minutes, and they were parked on the seedier side of town, around the corner from the address in Lily's head. Anthony slung the bag over his shoulder and, fingers laced, they backtracked on foot to the target's house. Once on the front porch, they carefully peered through the sagging drapes inside.

No great surprise, the place was trashed. Empty beer bottles littered every imaginable surface, overflowing ashtrays and discarded takeout wrappers were everywhere. As she watched, a cockroach skittered across the floor from one pile of garbage to another, and Lily shuddered. The boy himself appeared to be passed out on a torn, stained recliner near the center of the room. With an assertiveness she didn't know she possessed, Lily stepped quietly to the front door and twisted the handle. Unlocked. With a quick look to Anthony, she stepped inside.

Report Post Tip

Putrid fumes assailed the pair as they entered the property. Stepping with caution over the debris which was scattered throughout the hall, it didn't take long to locate the mark. Anthony had remained eerily silent since the incident had reared its head again, and throughout conception of their endeavor. A throwback to his youth, and the emotional barriers he had built.

Lily was stepping ahead, towards the animal that sat snoring in his chair. Anthony took hold of her wrist and slowed her approach, instead stepping ahead himself. He unslung his bag with prudent care and reached inside. He suddenly moved with unpredictable haste, almost being driven uncontrollably by his own agenda. A small hand axe was removed from the bag, he handed it to Lily. Bottles clinked and papers crunched under his footsteps, all care had been abandoned as he walked behind Felix. A garrote appeared and within seconds was around his neck. Black crouched down to pull the weight of the mark into the back of the chair, preventing him from standing. 

He awoke with a splutter, the wire already threatening to choke the life from him. Anthony was now on the floor, with one foot pressed into the back of the chair. His face was stoic and cold, yet a visible anger lurked behind his eyes. Kicking and clawing, the object of his hate was taken to the very edge of death. Inhuman noises followed up until the point where Black relaxed his hold. Exhausted and gasping for air, he was held tight enough to remain seated, but loose enough to breath.

As he began to recover his senses, his eyes fell on the figure before him.

Report Post Tip

As Anthony had secured the garrote around Felix's neck, Lily had calmly shoved rancid food and charred cigarette butts from the cheap folding tray next to the chair and carefully placed their bagged items side by side on its surface. She set the axe down, and next to it appeared garden shears, gloves, and a roll of duct tape. Grasping the tape, she leaned down in front of the young man. 

"Do you remember me? No? That's alright. You won't be forgetting me," she said before pulling a length of tape and tearing it with her teeth before slapping it across his mouth. The tongue she would save for last, as it would not serve her purpose to have him drown in a mouthful of blood. 

She secured his wrists next, length after length applied until the tape wrapped up the backs of his hands, leaving his fingers exposed. Lily gently laid the tape aside and picked up the shears. Felix put up a struggle then, squirming and squealing like a trapped piglet behind the adhesive, but with Anthony keeping him in check with the garrote and Lily delicately sitting on his lap in a sick parody of affection, removing fingers was an easy task. One by one, they dropped to the floor amidst the detritus and filth. The rats would be eating well this evening. 

By the time she slowly, methodically finished with the second hand, blood had soaked both armrests of the recliner, but the loss wasn't so great that he'd lost consciousness. Rising, Lily looked down on her attacker, head lolled to the side and eyes barely open, face pale with the exhaustion only torture can bring. She sets the shears aside and quickly unbuckled Felix's trousers, yanking them down with a force that caused her fingernails to scratch furrows into his thighs. Picking up the axe, she handed it to Anthony.

"I think this part should be you," she said quietly as she traded places with him. 

Report Post Tip

Anthony didn't waste much time, he brought the axe up high and brought it down with force. His legs jolted open and with a muffled thud, the axe embedded into the wooden frame of the chair. Wide eyed and rapidly breathing through his nose, Felix watched through beads of sweat as Black reached into his bag. He withdrew some plastic ties and tightened them around his wrists, replicating a tourniquet.

Now standing at the writhing worms side, he retrieved the axe. He held one leg open with his own and the other by leaning across and placing a firm grip with his left hand. There was no pause, no hesitation. The axe was raised high once and on this occasion it did not find the chair. 

One strike. Two strikes. Three. 

Ichor ran from the space that his genitals once occupied, pouring out onto the already sodden crimson carpet. Anthony released him and handed Lily the bloodied axe. Standing over the boy, he watched unmoved as horror etched itself on his features. 

"I'd close your legs if I were you."

Report Post Tip

Back turned, Lily pulled the gardening gloves over her hands. She listened, but did not watch, as Anthony brought the axe down again and again.

She had no desire to revisit that offending appendage.

When the final blow was dealt and the axe was handed to her, she placed it on the table once more and picked up the shears.

With a skin-shredding yank, she pulled the duct tape from Felix's mouth. He was too far gone to make noise, but he was aware.

He remained aware, for most of it anyway, as Lily dug into his mouth with her fingers and got a hold of his tongue. The gloves provided a solid grip as she wedged the open shearing blades against it;  letting it go, she gripped opposing shear handles and snipped them closed. 

With a soft 'plop', the tongue landed on the front of the dirty t-shirt below it. Lily picked it up and casually tossed it into the tool sack Anthony held open.

Uncle Alex might like to see it.

Report Post Tip

Watching from over her shoulder, his eyes fixated on the bloodied mess taped into the chair, Anthony still remained indifferent about the gruesome scene they had created. As Lily packed up their items, he cut the restraints loose and stored them securely, too. The pair exchanged a look between them, a momentary pause amidst a macabre stage where no words were spoken. Taking hold of the bag, Anthony walks through the building to the rear entrance and kicks it through. It blew from the hinges with ease and clattered into a back alley. While Lily ensured that their various tools had all been recovered, he picked up Felix from under his arms and turned towards the window.

With a single effort, he hurled the body through the glass pane and out into the streets. Splattered red drapes billowed in the passing breeze as limbs and thick, oozing life fluids slopped onto the sidewalk. He rolled to a stop, his face was pressed into the ground and he gurgled against the paving stones.

As a crowd began to gather, Black and White fled through the back.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Making the Cut
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL