Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 12:30:07
Page:  1 
What now? Started by: Bugsy on May 25, '17 09:07

Bugsy was back in NY. Back where he grew up and where his father first started their legacy. Things were going out of control in DT.

The loss of his former leader Kappatsu was a wake up call, something had to be done to stop this madness! This is where Bugsy found safe haven with his good old friend Coltrane. Coltrane immediately placed Bugsy as RHM due to how serious things had gotten and The Motown Records label was taking caution with every step they took. They knew something was wrong...

After so long of discussing the whole situation everything went quite for some time, However this was when Bugsy took some alone time for maybe an hour or so, only to receive news Coltrane had been wacked!!! "FUUUCK" Bugsy shouts with anger! He didn't know how long ago this had happened, but he felt as if the walls were closing in around him, like there was a gun around every corner. "Fucking slimy bastards!" He was furious! The fact he knew this was going to happen and that he knew exactly who it was didn't help the situation. He just didn't realise it would happen so fast.

Bugsy knew what he wanted to do, he wanted to make sure Coltrane and Kappatsu got justice. But he also knew that there would be no justice if he was buried with them. So what now?

Cry now but laugh later? Maybe. 

He was welcomed by Frankie and the FCUM crew. Laying low and making new allies is his intention right now.

Bugsy was sat in the garden of his new home, the home that was once owned by his father Tommy. The place was beautiful!

He was smoking one of the finest branded cigarettes from Coltrane's Huff and Puff store in DT.

There was a lot on his mind at the moment, with two friends of his gone in the last week, Bugsy only hopes to see a familiar face sometime soon.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Soooooo, let me see if I get this right.

You've survived the take down of two leaders, one which you were even a right hand man?

Yet instead of thanking God, bacon, beer and everything else holy for acctually being alive, you choose to run to the streets and tell everyone than once you're strong enough, you'll seek revenge.

Thumbs up. Good job lad.

If I'd been responsible for your ex-leaders deaths, I would have made sure you surffered a similar faith.

Best of luck to you though.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What now?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL