Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 16:17:43
Page:  1 
Anthony Black Character Report. Started by: TheNarrator on May 29, '17 21:33

Thank you to all who were involved in the development of the Anthony Black character, one of the best ones I've played. Below is the report on his journey. Every action or opportunity presented would impact his development, there were several external influences such as the LilyWhite character who I ended up working around, much to my enjoyment. 

Phase 1 - Child

Two day wonder - The enigma of Anthony was unraveled by Kathryn, who took the time to approach his introductory thread and discover the boy's past. As a result, he joined the crew and made it past 48 hours old. 

Avoided - Death.

Forever Grateful - The introductory thread was open to anyone, however Kathryn was the one that persisted and earned the boys loyalty. As a result, her cause became his cause.

Avoided -  Not benefiting from the money and services the boy would later offer. 

Self Taught - The nature of the business was not explained to the boy, he was therefor unable to make an informed choice on the line of work he entered. The boy learnt by observing the world around him. As a result, he started as a pickpocket.

Missed out on - A faster gun trainer, more efficient earner. These were skills picked up later on by the character.

Extortionate - A time sensitive event was triggered when a hint was not followed up on or ignored. As a result, Anthony was robbed of a large sum of money which would never make it into the crew's accounts.

Missed out on - $10,000,000 donation.

Communication is Key - The prompt was offered to teach the boy to read and write. This was taken up, and as a result Anthony could begin to communicate.

Avoided - Delay in development, key information like locals, shot report and witness statement collection not being sent. 

Phase 2 - Teen

No place like home - Anthony traveled to Detroit to face his demons. As he was left to attend alone and without support, he was unable to book into a hotel. As a result, he lived on the streets for a short time and was beaten up. He eventually had to pay the gang that attacked him to let him do his business, so money flow to the crew was stopped.

His efforts to check into a Detroit business was also ignored, contributing to the same effect.

Missed out on - Continued donations, they were only resumed once he returned from Detroit.

Jail Bait - This was an event which was run beautifully by the LA members in completion of the puzzle/role playing the breakout. The entire scenario would have been avoided if the above achievement had been met, however it wasn't, so the jail scenario was triggered.

To free Anthony, the crew had to investigate the prison, detailing what they saw and planned. As they did, the chance of succeeding rose. He was in prison for a total of five days (8.5 months in Anthony's time) which did not have a drastic effect on him, he only became a bit rougher around the edges. Had he been in for longer, he would have been difficult to talk to. Shorter - and he would never had toughened up. 

The LA crew eventually sprung a plot to free him whereby he was given a drug which would make him look "dead". I took the opportunity to play on this and once the drug was administered, a countdown began. The LA crew were two hours shy of Anthony dying and my retiring the character. Bravo.

Additional Unknown-to-me bonus achievement - LilyWhite was raped in the streets, I took the opportunity to introduce one of the rapists in the prison. As Anthony was close to Lily, he was distraught by finding out what happened and was overcome by rage when finding out there was one of the culprits in the prison. As a result of the LA Crew advising him of the victim being in the prison, Anthony killed him. This made a huge impact on his personality and he became Unforgiving

Phase 3 - Adult

Lily - Lily was a character introduced by an unknown player who I have huge respect for. She/he brought the same style of play and provided an excellent additional story line. As a result, several other events were not run, I'll save them for future characters. Following the jail story line, Anthony was released into her arms and the two embarked on a crime wave across the country. This had no implications up until the point of death, as I was no longer in control and had to make it up as I went, due to the unexpected nature of Lily having such an impact. 

For the sake of closure for the Lily character - the story we were currently running to scam businesses was going to result in Anthony loosing the bet and having to plan Lily's perfect day, where he would have proposed. He visited Silver's shop for a ring just before he died.

Shout outs to Lily, Kathryn, Gracie and the other few who initially paid him attention, like Technical (Attempted to recruit) Disorder (Gave him money to start) and John_Dillinger who got involved with the prison event through no prompting. 

Thank you all for allowing me to run this character, see you next time.

Report Post Tip

It was pretty damn brilliant, friend. <3 

Report Post Tip

No, this was creative genius. Thank you, AnthonyBlack, for an epic ride. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Anthony Black Character Report.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL