Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:52:47
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: OC Downgrades Started by: Kendra on Jun 19, '10 00:16

For those who often find themselves in this situation...

When you have already started an OC and find that you may be short on people, you now have the ability to downgrade to a lower crime. This will save you time, as you no longer need to cancel and re-invite people already attending your OC.

For example- if you go to do a three person organized crime but can't find two more people to join you, you can now downgrade to a smaller, two person crime, meaning you now can proceed with the crime without any hassle.

Run free with your OCs!
(A rhyme? I think so!)

Report Post Tip

No jazz hands? :(

Report Post Tip

PERFECT.  With the new participant minimums, it was hard to figure out how many people you were going to end with.  Especially if somone accepts and then leaves, and you try to up- or downgrade, it was a real pain.  Thanks, guys.

Report Post Tip

Nice work :)

Report Post Tip

Great change, this was really tedious before.

Report Post Tip

This really is a great addition. I dont know how many times crimes have had to be cancelled because I could only find one person.

Kudos! :)

Report Post Tip

good addition

Report Post Tip

I like it.

Report Post Tip

Ah cool, this will save allot of ballache :)

Report Post Tip

sweet

Report Post Tip

Was rather irritating re-inviting a sending those awkward mails :S 

Report Post Tip

NICE! even though i've already known about it for a few days now.

MrBean farts

Report Post Tip

Eew Bean!

But I love this! Did it yesterday and it's so much easier. 

Report Post Tip

Is anybody else failing like 90% of these?

Report Post Tip

Probably only you SS, but I'll tell you when I'm high enough rank to do one :p

Question though:

If I have spent time setting up the |OC, and have to downgrade it, does the time waiting on the crime carry over, as per the previous MUC update where if you were borderline Pass fail, having the crime sitting for a length of time could tip you over into the fail category?

Report Post Tip

Great change, I dont need to mail almost everyone just to invite them here in my OC.

Report Post Tip

Any chance to add an Upgrade as well? Reason I ask is that I have been in the situation where one or two more folks appear after selecting, or downgrading. Would be lovely to just upgrade and invite them. :)

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: OC Downgrades
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL