Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 13:21:30
Page:  1 
Drug Wars Started by: Mckinnely on Jun 01, '17 20:45
Screams and gunshots filled the air. Mckinnely was taking cover near one the drug warehouses he was taking over. He had though this would be a quick operations but the resistance was fiercer than expected, someone must have tipped his enemies off. No matter, Mckinnely still had more than enough men with him to succeed, and then he would have access to all sorts of drugs that he could sell, after all Mckinnely was one of the few people in his particular line of work who had never done drugs or alcohol, he though it was a disgusting habit, however that did not stop him from selling them to get money, lost in his thoughts Mckinnely fails to see a sniper aiming at him. Just as the sniper shoots someone tackles Mckinnely, Mckinnely thanks his rescuer and asks then their name.
Report Post Tip

"Lacey, Lacey Godreaux. I don't know what the hell kind of takeover you're pulling here, my friend- but if you don't mind my saying, it looks like you need an extra hand."

Lacey unholster's her revolver, removes the cylinder and checks to make sure it's loaded.

"Us Windy City rascals need to look after each other. Put me to work Mr..."

She realizes that even know they share the same local territory, they've never met.

"I'm sorry, I don't think we've worked together before."

Report Post Tip
Mckinnely introduces himself to Lacey Godreaux and confirms that they have never worked together before now. One of Mckinnely's men walks over and says that the battle has been won. Mckinnely acknowledges the man then turns back to Lacey and asks how he can repay her.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Drug Wars
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL